Author Topic: Commies - Masks  (Read 314 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Commies - Masks
« on: June 12, 2021, 04:29:57 AM »
 ???

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9672347/Social-distancing-stay-FOREVER-says-Communist-supporting-SAGE-Covid-scientist-Susan-Michie.html

Very smart (not) comparison. Dog-shit to wearing masks. They cant even stop people from street-shitting.  ::)

--

Social distancing and wearing face masks should stay forever, a Communist-supporting SAGE scientist has claimed.

Professor Susan Michie, of University College London, said she thinks the draconian restrictions should become part of people's every day routine.

In a bizarre comparison, she said Britons never used to wear seat belts in cars or 'pick up dog poo in the park' but learned to over time.

It comes as the country waits with bated breath to see if Boris Johnson will stick to his roadmap and launch 'Freedom Day' on June 21.

The PM could implement a 'mix and match' unlocking, with face masks, work from home guidance and the rule of six indoors likely to still be mandatory.

But in a boost for young couples there were reports the 30-guest cap on weddings may be shelved.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Commies - Masks
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 06:07:37 AM »
They can shove their rules up their arse I do what I want when I want how I want[