Author Topic: Sure, Nate Diaz may have lost but...  (Read 1763 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Sure, Nate Diaz may have lost but...
« on: June 13, 2021, 03:09:08 AM »
That Wigger from Stockton always delivers.

I didn't like him at first as I don't care for the big-mouth show boaters. I'm more the Fedor type. Just does his talking in the cage and is oblivious to everything else. But over the years Diaz has grown on me. I love the guy!

I use to roll my eyes at his scrawny, ghetto, mean-mugging. Now it brings a big smile to my face. Even as a millionaire he's still kicking it with his crew in that ghetto of a City, Stockton, CA.

"Gats in holsters, Girls on shoulders"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Sure, Nate Diaz may have lost but...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 06:03:33 AM »
Yeah' he's hilarious turning his back and meanmugging everyone and even Stockton-slapping folks in the cage (when he could have punched them instead)

Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 06:16:36 AM »
If he had jumped on Leon when he hurt him instead of pointing and laughing he might have gotten the finish. The UFC isn't going to make 8 round fights for him he needs to do more sooner

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 07:16:59 AM »
If he had jumped on Leon when he hurt him instead of pointing and laughing he might have gotten the finish. The UFC isn't going to make 8 round fights for him he needs to do more sooner

Yeah, Fight IQ is a thing
Q

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2021, 10:07:22 AM »
fuck nate diaz, he is overated one win in like 5 years, all he does is run his mouth, his speech is slurred now from all the brain damage he has.

he cant beat anyone that is ranked in the top 8.  masvidal will anal rape him again, and usman would put him in i.c.u  his pot smoking brother nick is going to get man raped later this year.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2021, 11:33:35 AM »
fuck nate diaz, he is overated one win in like 5 years, all he does is run his mouth, his speech is slurred now from all the brain damage he has.

he cant beat anyone that is ranked in the top 8.  masvidal will anal rape him again, and usman would put him in i.c.u  his pot smoking brother nick is going to get man raped later this year.

This. Both of them super overrated,allowed to pick n choose who they fight neither of them will go anywhere near anyone with a wrestling base.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2021, 02:45:08 PM »
At least he doesn’t appear to have any stupid tattoos

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2021, 05:38:16 PM »
Tbh i wanted to see him destroyed, i can't stand Nate

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2021, 05:40:18 PM »

Lmfao!!!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2021, 07:49:14 PM »
That Wigger from Stockton always delivers.

I didn't like him at first as I don't care for the big-mouth show boaters. I'm more the Fedor type. Just does his talking in the cage and is oblivious to everything else. But over the years Diaz has grown on me. I love the guy!

I use to roll my eyes at his scrawny, ghetto, mean-mugging. Now it brings a big smile to my face. Even as a millionaire he's still kicking it with his crew in that ghetto of a City, Stockton, CA.

"Gats in holsters, Girls on shoulders"

I remember Nick Diaz was talking shit to Georges St-Pierre before raping him in the fight.

Nick asked GSP how many of his friends he saw shot, etc.  ::)  Georges started to answer, then stopped and asked why we're talking about that - that he's there to fight the #1 contender for the fight, not to compare childhoods.

Also, just the fact that Nick would somehow think it's worthy of showing off living in some shit-hole, while GSP lives in first world Quebec.  It's just strange, the stuff people brag about.

A few weeks ago, a friend of a friend said "I've been smoking crack for 32 years!"  I was thinking "Is this bitch seriously bragging about that?"

God, the stuff people boast about.

Also, if the UFC teaches us anything, it's that there is always someone bigger, stronger, faster, etc.  And even that person will eventually fall.

As for Nate Diaz, I think he is turning 37 this year [or may already be - born in 1984, if I'm not mistaken].  He has been in the UFC since 2007, I think, having come from The Ultimate Fighter tv show.

So despite looking young, the dude has some miles on him.  Pro MMA fighting is much like pro bodybuilding - you really have to know when to throw in the towel.  GSP did it right.  But very few fighters seem to know when to wrap it up.  I guess that is a lot like pro bodybuilding...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2021, 08:34:44 PM »

Keeps a certain demographic interested in UFC.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2021, 08:52:10 PM »
I remember Nick Diaz was talking shit to Georges St-Pierre before raping him in the fight.

Nick asked GSP how many of his friends he saw shot, etc.  ::)  Georges started to answer, then stopped and asked why we're talking about that - that he's there to fight the #1 contender for the fight, not to compare childhoods.

Also, just the fact that Nick would somehow think it's worthy of showing off living in some shit-hole, while GSP lives in first world Quebec.  It's just strange, the stuff people brag about.

A few weeks ago, a friend of a friend said "I've been smoking crack for 32 years!"  I was thinking "Is this bitch seriously bragging about that?"

Also, if the UFC teaches us anything, it's that there is always someone bigger, stronger, faster, etc.  And even that person will eventually fall.

As for Nate Diaz, I think he is turning 37 this year [or may already be - born in 1984, if I'm not mistaken].  He has been in the UFC since 2007, I think, having come from The Ultimate Fighter tv show.

So despite looking young, the dude has some miles on him.  Pro MMA fighting is much like pro bodybuilding - you really have to know when to throw in the towel.  GSP did it right.  But very few fighters seem to know when to wrap it up.  I guess that is a lot like pro bodybuilding...

Jesus Christ

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2021, 09:03:32 PM »
Diaz hasn't done anything since coming up from lightweight to welterweight at lightweight he was competitive,at welterweight he's more of an urban myth or entertainer than a true contender.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2021, 09:42:18 PM »
The Diaz brothers are the reason you should be careful when you’re running your mouth to the skinny 165 lb twink in the bar because you bench 225 x 2 and think you’re tough.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2021, 09:44:53 PM »

exactly

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2021, 08:41:26 AM »
Tbh i wanted to see him destroyed, i can't stand Nate
What about Nick
Q

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2021, 10:50:03 AM »
Fedor was amazing. Imo number two of all time behind Martyn Ford

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2021, 11:24:09 AM »
Fedor was amazing. Imo number two of all time behind Martyn Ford

Prime Bob Sapp destroys Martyn Ford.   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2021, 11:28:00 AM »
Prime Bob Sapp destroys Martyn Ford.   ;D

Honestly Prime Bob Sapp destroyed everyone. He only started losing when they stopped paying him enough to try and win. A motivated Bob Sapp can beat anyone

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2021, 11:36:25 AM »
Honestly Prime Bob Sapp destroyed everyone. He only started losing when they stopped paying him enough to try and win. A motivated Bob Sapp can beat anyone

::)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2021, 11:49:11 AM »

Kid Dynamite is lucky Bob Sapp didn't put his fuse out!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2021, 11:54:47 AM »
Kid Dynamite is lucky Bob Sapp didn't put his fuse out!

SIGN THE CONTRACT BIG BOY - SIGN THE CONTRACT
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2021, 01:07:12 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2021, 01:52:53 AM »

"All he does is run his mouth."

"All he does..."

Um, OK. Everyone was impressed by how tough he is and kept on fighting despite all the punishment he took. Bhank is right in that he could have taken it if he went in for the kill. He beat Connor Mcgregor, who ranked a bit higher than top 8. He's a millionaire, he's a performer and people love him. Only one person can win. Only one person can be a champion. For the rest, it's their job and how they keep a roof over their head and food on the table. The majority are struggling. Not Diaz. He is one of the most successful fighters in the UFC making bank and doing what he wants.

Then there's you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2021, 01:59:16 AM »

He is still at it because people want to see it and it's big easy money for him. And he doesn't even fight once a year. A very flexible work schedule to say the least. Yes, it's a lot like bbing and other sports in the sense that the reason people still compete is that it's how they make a living and get paid a lot to do so. When was the last time Dexter won anything? But by competing as long as he did he stayed relevant and the checks kept rolling in.