Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 20671 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #275 on: July 29, 2021, 10:23:47 PM »
Comedy gold from Michael Rapaport.

Am I a Hero or a Super Spreader

https://twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/status/1420529220489555968?s=20

He’s a typical Hollyweird Libtard mouthpiece for the communist establishment.

Fuck him.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #276 on: July 30, 2021, 02:22:33 AM »
Early data shows a natural infection offers around 6 times better protection against reinfection than pfizer vaccine induced immunity.

Thanks, that sounds good. Though doctors have told me they recommend I take the vaccine anyway. But they weren't pushy at all, just said it's probably a good idea. I can't stand to hear/read much about Covid so I'm not keeping up on the latest. It all just stresses me out.

Interesting. I would have thought having COVID would give you some immunity. When I checked, surprisingly the supposed experts recommend those who've had COVID still be vaccinated.

I definitely get "COVID fatique" as I think I'm about done worrying about it too. I did everything recommended by the CDC, wore a mask and got vaccinated. When we could dispense with masks, gleefully did that since I always felt like I was suffocating when I had one on. Now the CDC is hinting at vaccinated people wearing masks in many of the same situations as before the vaccine. I'm old. I don't wish to spend the rest of my life whether it's a few years or 20 years worrying about getting COVID. 

Something permanently changed for the worse with Covid, and it's not just due to the threat of Covid itself. All this fighting over the vaxx and restrictions, and the fear of Covid, is very bad psychologically I think. The mask wearing will probably hurt us, and kids, psychologically.

Thankfully I'm in Sweden and we have had the most lax restrictions in the west I think. I only felt I had to wear a mask a few odd minutes at the hospital. Even there none of the staff complained when I removed it. It was uncomfortable and slighty claustrophobic for me as well.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #277 on: July 30, 2021, 05:14:45 AM »
Interesting. I would have thought having COVID would give you some immunity. When I checked, surprisingly the supposed experts recommend those who've had COVID still be vaccinated.

I definitely get "COVID fatique" as I think I'm about done worrying about it too. I did everything recommended by the CDC, wore a mask and got vaccinated. When we could dispense with masks, gleefully did that since I always felt like I was suffocating when I had one on. Now the CDC is hinting at vaccinated people wearing masks in many of the same situations as before the vaccine. I'm old. I don't wish to spend the rest of my life whether it's a few years or 20 years worrying about getting COVID. 

Yep.  At some point you have to just live.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #278 on: July 30, 2021, 06:11:13 AM »
He’s a typical Hollyweird Libtard mouthpiece for the communist establishment.

Fuck him.

That’s what makes the meltdown so sweet. He thought he was gonna be a big hero because he got Vaxxed and now the rug got pulled out.

I’m reminded of the John Fogerty song Fortunate Son. It was an anti war song but could apply just as well to Covid:

And when you ask 'em, "How much should we give?"
They only answer, "More, more, more"

Ron Paul made this point in his podcast. That this is a lot like a war where everybody starts off all gung ho and little by little fatigue sets in.

Ironically, prime is a good example. He was all in on this for a while and now he’s starting to get sick of it.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #279 on: July 30, 2021, 06:38:31 AM »

Prime, your healthy and fit. Its good you took precautions (age group, etc) but yeah, worrying about it wont help you or anyone else.
Live your life, keep on keeping on...

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #280 on: July 30, 2021, 12:22:33 PM »
hope you are all wearing your masks and practising social distancing

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #281 on: July 30, 2021, 01:15:50 PM »
hope you are all wearing your masks and practising social distancing
The reason why they are pushing for full vaccinations, is that they realize it's worthless for unvaccinated, and for the Delta (and whatever variants may surface in the future)

This is what we know: people who are vaccinated, still can catch the delta variant, and may still transmit the original covid virus to the non vaccinated.

Here is the million dollar question: Are the people who have been vaccinated,  suffer any symptoms from getting the delta variant, or are they all asymptomatic?

If they are asymptomatic,  then it proves that rushing a vaccine was completely worthless. There are likely to be multiple variants of this virus, before it's properly eradicated. Therefore, it was a waste of time and a false hope for this vaccine. What good is a vaccine, if you can still catch the variants and spread it to others?

Other than lining the pockets of certain companies/people?

I

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: July 30, 2021, 01:29:07 PM »
The reason why they are pushing for full vaccinations, is that they realize it's worthless for unvaccinated, and for the Delta (and whatever variants may surface in the future)

This is what we know: people who are vaccinated, still can catch the delta variant, and may still transmit the original covid virus to the non vaccinated.

Here is the million dollar question: Are the people who have been vaccinated,  suffer any symptoms from getting the delta variant, or are they all asymptomatic?

If they are asymptomatic,  then it proves that rushing a vaccine was completely worthless. There are likely to be multiple variants of this virus, before it's properly eradicated. Therefore, it was a waste of time and a false hope for this vaccine. What good is a vaccine, if you can still catch the variants and spread it to others?

Other than lining the pockets of certain companies/people
?

I

More like bursting pockets.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/business/pfizer-covid-vaccine-profits.html

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: July 30, 2021, 01:31:11 PM »
Thanks, that sounds good. Though doctors have told me they recommend I take the vaccine anyway. But they weren't pushy at all, just said it's probably a good idea. I can't stand to hear/read much about Covid so I'm not keeping up on the latest. It all just stresses me out.

Something permanently changed for the worse with Covid, and it's not just due to the threat of Covid itself. All this fighting over the vaxx and restrictions, and the fear of Covid, is very bad psychologically I think. The mask wearing will probably hurt us, and kids, psychologically.

Thankfully I'm in Sweden and we have had the most lax restrictions in the west I think. I only felt I had to wear a mask a few odd minutes at the hospital. Even there none of the staff complained when I removed it. It was uncomfortable and slighty claustrophobic for me as well.

Nothing is permanent. People will forget, just like everything else. Hear any body talk about 9/11 in the US and terrorists around every street corner? Nope. It's a distant memory, as will this Covid scam be in a few years.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: July 30, 2021, 01:32:59 PM »

I

Rushed vaccine?

What are you talking about, this has been researched for almost a decade.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #285 on: July 30, 2021, 04:20:30 PM »

I

Fat, drunk, sucking cocks and stupid is no way to go thru life son.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #286 on: July 30, 2021, 05:01:27 PM »
Fat, drunk, sucking cocks and stupid is no way to go thru life son.

John Wayne would be proud, my friend.  I know I am.  Be well!  ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: July 30, 2021, 05:17:38 PM »
Lockdowns coming to a town year you 2nd week of August baby!!

WHOOO WHOO!!

PEDO FOR POTUS!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: July 30, 2021, 05:35:38 PM »
They are already talking about mandatory vaccines and the return of lockdowns here in my state.

We have 300 confirmed Covid cases in the entire state. ::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #289 on: July 30, 2021, 06:27:55 PM »
Minnesota Woman Loses Both Legs and Both Hands Following Second Pfizer COVID-19 Shot

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/minnesota-woman-loses-both-legs-and-both-hands-following-second-pfizer-covid-19-shot/

'Jummaci was working as a medical assistant in a clinic in Minneapolis and was instructed to take the COVID-19 “vaccines.”

She complied, and immediately after getting the second injection, according to her husband, “she started to experience chest pain at work.”

Things went down hill fast after that, as the all-too-familiar symptoms of blood clots, a known side effect of the Pfizer COVID-19 shots, were found in her heart, and today she has had both legs amputated, and will also have to have both of her hands amputated.
'

Pfizer "our investigation determined there is no link between the vaccine and this woman's condition and hundreds of millions of dosees have been administered safely".

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: July 31, 2021, 02:43:57 AM »
I you want or need to travel overseas you will need to have the vaccine unless you want to spend weeks in quarantine.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: July 31, 2021, 03:11:22 AM »
Pfizer "our investigation determined there is no link between the vaccine and this woman's condition and hundreds of millions of dosees have been administered safely".
Ha, ha, yeah, no link.  Just like Hank Aaron and Marvin Hagler dying had no link to the vaccine.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: July 31, 2021, 12:26:27 PM »

Nothing is permanent. People will forget, just like everything else. Hear any body talk about 9/11 in the US and terrorists around every street corner? Nope. It's a distant memory, as will this Covid scam be in a few years.

I sincerely hope you are right about this.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #293 on: July 31, 2021, 12:43:13 PM »

Well, 9/11 started the "war on terror" and that is not a distant memory, it's ongoing. It affects the world in various ways which seems permanent. For example, the US spying on its own citizens in the name of fighting terrorism, there were new laws which many feel are abused.

Same thing here with Covid I feel. People's freedoms are at play.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: July 31, 2021, 01:21:35 PM »
Well, 9/11 started the "war on terror" and that is not a distant memory, it's ongoing. It affects the world in various ways which seems permanent. For example, the US spying on its own citizens in the name of fighting terrorism, there were new laws which many feel are abused.

Same thing here with Covid I feel. People's freedoms are at play.

Yup. It's typhoid Mary déjà vu. Fifty-one original cases of typhoid and three deaths were directly attributed to typhoid Mary and countless more were indirectly attributed, although she herself was immune to the typhoid bacillus. Eventually she was quarantined for a few years and later released with the proviso that she not work in the food industry. Unfortunately, she did not comply and was eventually apprehended and put in quarantine again which is where she stayed until she died about 6 years later after being paralyzed from a stroke. She was 63 years old when she passed. It is thought Mary Mallon  was born with typhoid because her mother had it during her pregnancy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #295 on: July 31, 2021, 01:23:44 PM »
Yup. It's typhoid Mary déjà vu. Fifty-one original cases of typhoid and three deaths were directly attributed to typhoid Mary and countless more were indirectly attributed, although she herself was immune to the typhoid bacillus. Eventually she was quarantined for a few years and later released with the proviso that she not work in the food industry. Unfortunately, she did not comply and was eventually apprehended and put in quarantine again which is where she stayed until she died about 6 years later after being paralyzed from a stroke. She was 63 years old when she passed. It is thought Mary Mallon  was born with typhoid because her mother had it during her pregnancy.

Good stuff.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: July 31, 2021, 11:18:44 PM »
I now have a 'Covid Passport' which I can use to travel.

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #297 on: August 01, 2021, 02:02:05 AM »
If I was in your situation I would get vaccinated as well.

I am not anti-vax, more pro-math, and pro-diet, exercise, sleep to combat health issues first, medicine second.

But given your situation, getting vaxxed ASAP is entirely reasonable.

The drug does not prevent transmission and isn't designed to prevent transmission. It's only supposed benefit is lessening the severity of sickness in the user, which is not true it turns out, as the mortality rate against the delta strain is 8 times higher in the drugged vs undrugged.

In his situation the best course of action would have been for both parties to practice good sanitation and dietary intervention.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #298 on: August 01, 2021, 02:15:35 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #299 on: August 01, 2021, 03:12:05 AM »
The drug does not prevent transmission and isn't designed to prevent transmission. It's only supposed benefit is lessening the severity of sickness in the user, which is not true it turns out, as the mortality rate against the delta strain is 8 times higher in the drugged vs undrugged.

In his situation the best course of action would have been for both parties to practice good sanitation and dietary intervention.

Your points are solid but the propaganda campaign has been so intense that people don’t want to entertain the very real possibility that these vaccines have no value for ANYBODY.