Author Topic: Bhank is 233lbs  (Read 6671 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Bhank is 233lbs
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2021, 02:41:20 PM »
But really ridiculous everyone says I am just lean and have no size. I bulk for 48 hours and its omg you are a fat bastard. It is like I am the only one bodybuilding around here

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2021, 02:44:08 PM »
If you are dehydrated which I was from surfing you can easily put 10lbs of fluid back into the muscles.
I said add/build muscle....not add fluid.

You piss out and sweat out and breathe out fluid it doesn`t equate to a muscular gain in 2 days.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2021, 02:53:21 PM »
I said add/build muscle....not add fluid.

You piss out and sweat out and breathe out fluid it doesn`t equate to a muscular gain in 2 days.

The fuck do you think muscle is 70% is water when you push more water and nutrients into the muscle you make them bigger. At a certain point 10lbs 20lbs 30lbs it has to be actually tissue you are adding. If I add 50lbs are you going to pretend it is all water? You want to bloat up the muscles with fluid that is the environment they grow in. You will have more lean tissue if you have more bloated tissue. Yes 233 is not my dry empty weight but my dry empty weight is getting heavier. You have to touch the weight then you keep the weight then you shred the weight

I tried to explain weight can go up and down a 15lb range as it goes up and no one listens

You have to be a bloated 220 before you are a shredded 220 you have to be a bloated 230 before you are a shredded 230. You have to get there first

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2021, 03:00:06 PM »
The fuck do you think muscle is 70% is water when you push more water and nutrients into the muscle you make them bigger. At a certain point 10lbs 20lbs 30lbs it has to be actually tissue you are adding. If I add 50lbs are you going to pretend it is all water? You want to bloat up the muscles with fluid that is the environment they grow in. You will have more lean tissue if you have more bloated tissue. Yes 233 is not my dry empty weight but my dry empty weight is getting heavier. You have to touch the weight then you keep the weight then you shred the weight

I tried to explain weight can go up and down a 15lb range as it goes up and no one listens

You have to be a bloated 220 before you are a shredded 220 you have to be a bloated 230 before you are a shredded 230. You have to get there first
you are getting more ridiculous the more you post
Whay would your family think if they saw the juvenile shite you keep spouting on here?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2021, 03:01:26 PM »
you are getting more ridiculous the more you post
Whay would your family think if they saw the juvenile shite you keep spouting on here?

Jesus man I am spitting the fucking gospel

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2021, 03:04:35 PM »
You're actual body weight is first thing in the morning. Empty stomach. Not at the end of a day where you've been stuffing yourself

Very true, but someone mentioned this to him before and he rejected it. I think you are wasting your time.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2021, 03:05:56 PM »
Jesus man I am spitting the fucking gospel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2021, 03:12:09 PM »

OK,in 2 days?

Lets see if the weight gain remains the same....if it does,still doen`t mean shit.......MIRROR.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2021, 03:12:41 PM »
Very true, but someone mentioned this to him before and he rejected it. I think you are wasting your time.

Its not true  you literally lose a liter of water every night you are dehyrdated when you wake and according to the rules of fucking physics you weigh what the scale says you way at that moment you step on a scale. Gravity its not a subjective concept. Also if I weigh 233lbs mid day I didn't weigh 185lbs that morning you are talking about 5lbs tops. I am talking about numbers going up. 233.2lbs is the heaviest I have stepped on a scale in 15 years.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2021, 03:15:00 PM »
OK,in 2 days?

Lets see if the weight gain remains the same....if it does,still doen`t mean shit.......MIRROR.

I don't need to keep dropping 10lbs every time you say only mirrors matter. I need to add weight so I can make big gains. That is why I don't want to argue with Joswift about who looks the best at 206. I am heading to 240. The mirrror isn't going to change much if you don't add weight. I know I am shredded at 220. I need more size to fill out my frame. Legs need a lot more than means more weight.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2021, 03:25:44 PM »
But really ridiculous everyone says I am just lean and have no size. I bulk for 48 hours and its omg you are a fat bastard. It is like I am the only one bodybuilding around here

you are not going to find the kind of nut hugging, that you are looking for, here.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2021, 03:31:23 PM »
you are not going to find the kind of nut hugging, that you are looking for, here.
Exactly

Nothing good has come out of posting his physique on here. Why not try another board for that sort of thing?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2021, 03:34:05 PM »
I don't need to keep dropping 10lbs every time you say only mirrors matter. I need to add weight so I can make big gains. That is why I don't want to argue with Joswift about who looks the best at 206. I am heading to 240. The mirrror isn't going to change much if you don't add weight. I know I am shredded at 220. I need more size to fill out my frame. Legs need a lot more than means more weight.
You wouldn`t look anywhere near as good as joswift no matter what you weighed................E VER !!

What part of what I`m saying makes you not comprehend.....I said mirror because it matters how you look not what you weigh.

Do you know how many really good bodybuilders fail to place in zillions of contests around the globe because they wanted to come in at a certain weight to be bigger than they previously were to dominate instead of paying attention to how they looked instead?

I know you`re trying to get bigger and have over the years but you need to be realistic........it takes a lot of time to add solid muscle tissue.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2021, 03:36:23 PM »
Its not true  you literally lose a liter of water every night you are dehyrdated when you wake and according to the rules of fucking physics you weigh what the scale says you way at that moment you step on a scale. Gravity its not a subjective concept. Also if I weigh 233lbs mid day I didn't weigh 185lbs that morning you are talking about 5lbs tops. I am talking about numbers going up. 233.2lbs is the heaviest I have stepped on a scale in 15 years.
If you drink a gallon of water you will weigh 8lbs heavier.
Do you see that as an achievement?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2021, 03:47:39 PM »
appreciate you can post your weight on the scales, but you don't look an ounce over 190, muscular but an unusual build, certainly not structurally suited to bodybuilding think you would benefit from the lighter ripped look that comes more naturally to you. At 43 and with a HR of over 100, playing the size game is not for you.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2021, 04:11:47 PM »
Proof here is it’s all genetics first and foremost, drugs and response 2nd, then the rest all fall into place

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2021, 04:48:28 PM »
If you drink a gallon of water you will weigh 8lbs heavier.
Do you see that as an achievement?

You can't just drink 3 gallons of water though can you????

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2021, 04:50:55 PM »
Exactly

Nothing good has come out of posting his physique on here. Why not try another board for that sort of thing?

Well I have added 25lbs since my first posting in April, This board is called GETBIG right?????

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2021, 04:51:44 PM »

Oh I am not looking for nut hugging I was 210 in my first pic in April I am over 230 right now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2021, 04:56:50 PM »
You wouldn`t look anywhere near as good as joswift no matter what you weighed................E VER !!

What part of what I`m saying makes you not comprehend.....I said mirror because it matters how you look not what you weigh.

Do you know how many really good bodybuilders fail to place in zillions of contests around the globe because they wanted to come in at a certain weight to be bigger than they previously were to dominate instead of paying attention to how they looked instead?

I know you`re trying to get bigger and have over the years but you need to be realistic........it takes a lot of time to add solid muscle tissue.

How you look is a function of your weight and bodyfat yes? If I get bigger and stay lean I will look better it is that simple. I have taken a lot of time my body is primed to blow up because I have years of training. I am just now getting back to my mid 20s high water level marks the last time I was into bodybuilding. I am not trying to be all cut up right now. I was all cut up just a couple days ago. I will get to 240 then reevaluate. But I don't think I will add any fat. I will add size to my arms legs and chest I can already see the swelling in my delts. I literally blew up overnight.

I also did a lot more than just eat and drink I did some very specific things and they worked. But if getbig still can't acknowledge I am growing at 233lbs I willl save the lesson until they can

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2021, 04:59:14 PM »
How you look is a function of your weight and bodyfat yes? If I get bigger and stay lean I will look better it is that simple. I have taken a lot of time my body is primed to blow up because I have years of training. I am just now getting back to my mid 20s high water level marks the last time I was into bodybuilding. I am not trying to be all cut up right now. I was all cut up just a couple days ago. I will get to 240 then reevaluate. But I don't think I will add any fat. I will add size to my arms legs and chest I can already see the swelling in my delts. I literally blew up overnight.

I also did a lot more than just eat and drink I did some very specific things and they worked. But if getbig still can't acknowledge I am growing at 233lbs I willl save the lesson until they can

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2021, 05:02:47 PM »
OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2021, 05:04:07 PM »

I have been a shredded 200lbs. I have been a shredded 220lbs. I am not going to become a shredded 230lbs until I become a bloated 240 first. You have to force the body to add the weight. I am already too big to think anything else is going to happen if I don't push the issue. You all see me at 220lbs and say I am shredded but need legs. I can't add legs to a shredded build without adding weight. I am absolutely doing this right and blowing up before your eyes and everyone is tellign me to drop weight as soon as I add an ounce just nonsense.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2021, 05:06:20 PM »
I have been a shredded 200lbs. I have been a shredded 220lbs. I am not going to become a shredded 230lbs until I become a bloated 240 first. You have to force the body to add the weight. I am already too big to think anything else is going to happen if I don't push the issue. You all see me at 220lbs and say I am shredded but need legs. I can't add legs to a shredded build without adding weight. I am absolutely doing this right and blowing up before your eyes and everyone is tellign me to drop weight as soon as I add an ounce just nonsense.
are you house sharing with Uncle Junior?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2021, 05:56:06 PM »
Since everyone acts like I am a fat slob now I will share a little more the scale also calculates bodyfat it has me at 233.6lbs 8.1% right now so not exactly a fat slob yet

Everyone is telling me to give it up not going to get anywhere meanwhile I am at 233.6 8.1% right now