Author Topic: Pfizer study...vaccine vs. placebo  (Read 3313 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Pfizer study...vaccine vs. placebo
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2021, 10:43:11 PM »
I think people might be getting confused.

This is what it looks like happened. (Hard to tell without the complete study)

Without either group knowing (blind) one group got 1 dose of the vaccine and one group got a placebo. Both groups were then told what they got (unblinding). The placebo group then got 1 dose of the vaccine. The table gives us the subsequent deaths and causes of both groups.

In short both groups got 1 dose of vaccine.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2021, 05:11:54 AM »
I'll enlighten you then...are you aware that over 99% of people that do not have comorbidities or aren't obese will recover from covid?

With that information, why would anyone get vaccinated that is not in a high risk group?

This.

However, since 50% of America is obese and 70% overweight that is a lot of folks that should get vaxxed.

Americans be fat, bro.  Then you have all the other risk factors.

People are too vain to consider themselves in the risk groups.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2021, 05:39:22 AM »
better pic:
-

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2021, 05:42:13 AM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2021, 06:10:28 AM »
I don't want covid and i don't want the fake vaccine, everybody i know that's had the vaccine has felt like shit for a few days to varying degrees. I don't want to deliberately make myself ill even for a few days for a vaccine that can't guarantee i won't still get covid and wont still spread it

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2021, 06:49:14 AM »
Imagine if all along the COVID vaccines were completely ineffective against COVID and instead were being used for another agenda altogether?

"1"
You might be onto something!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2021, 07:02:56 AM »
At the end of the day, 99.2% of recent covid deaths are among the unvaccinated.  I might get the rona but it's highly unlikely that I'll be lodging at the local ER and even less likely that I'll die.

amazing misrepresentation of statistics, 99% of people died of covid before the vaccine was available

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2021, 07:34:54 AM »
This.

However, since 50% of America is obese and 70% overweight that is a lot of folks that should get vaxxed.

Americans be fat, bro.  Then you have all the other risk factors.

People are too vain to consider themselves in the risk groups.

It is not a vaccine. No one should take it. Not old people, not fat people, no one. It does nothing to fight covid and it introduces a plethora of health issues related to its effect of damaging blood vessels. There are going to thousands perhaps millions of fat and old "vaccinated" people dying this winter as a result of this drug push.

Fat people will drastically reduce their vulnerability to covid by getting their insulin resistance and blood pressure under control via dietary intervention.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2021, 07:43:56 AM »
amazing misrepresentation of statistics, 99% of people died of covid before the vaccine was available

Alabama has the lowest vaccination rate in the country and also the worst health outcomes. So when these people die they’re saying it was because they were unvaccinated when it’s really because they were in the shit health.

However, people that are vaccinated are starting to die and they’re saying it’s because they had comorbidities.

https://www.al.com/opinion/2021/07/archibald-political-panic-pandering-didnt-start-with-a-pandemic.html

Alabama is last in vax rate, the only state with fewer than 40 percent of eligible folks inoculated. Pretty scary as the delta variant of Covid-19 threatens the South.

Alabama is last in physical health, according to America’s Health Rankings, an annual report put out by United Health Foundation.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2021, 08:07:30 AM »
CNN: Vaccines are resistance training for Covid in order to produce stronger strains of Covid, so everyone must get vaccinated.  ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2021, 08:28:12 AM »
CNN: Vaccines are resistance training for Covid in order to produce stronger strains of Covid, so everyone must get vaccinated.  ???

If you don’t have to get the vaccine, I would still sit tight call the bluff. It seems like it’s starting to step on the money of other industries. This is commercial real estate talking.

I suspect you’re seeing the big push now because the scam is winding down at least in this country.

I got this email from Rite Aid:

“ Every day our teams are working towards helping get our communities protected with the COVID-19 vaccine. This work will continue, but as we move forward, we’ll be ending this weekly email series”

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/coronavirus/2021/07/28/cuomo-wants-workers-back-in-offices-by-labor-day

Cuomo wants workers back in offices by Labor Day
By Zack Fink New York City
PUBLISHED 5:50 PM ET Jul. 28, 2021

In his strongest push yet to jump-start the state’s economy, Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday urged companies to get their workers out of their homes and back at their desks.
“Everyone has to be back to the office,” Cuomo said during a virtual announcement at the Association for a Better New York. “I understand remote learning, I understand the trepidation, but the numbers are down, we know how to do it safely. We need private sector companies to say to their employees, ‘I need you back in the office.’” Cuomo wants workers back in offices by Labor Day

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2021, 08:32:43 AM »
Two weeks to slow the spread

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2021, 08:33:35 AM »
I don't want covid and i don't want the fake vaccine, everybody i know that's had the vaccine has felt like shit for a few days to varying degrees. I don't want to deliberately make myself ill even for a few days for a vaccine that can't guarantee i won't still get covid and wont still spread it

This

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2021, 08:54:45 AM »
Moral of the story....

You get the vaccine and you can STILL:

Get COVID

Spread COVID

Die from COVID

What you might be able to appreciate is better odds at fending off the infection.

Of note, there have been numerous adverse & side effects suffered from those having received 1 or 2 doses of the vaccines. Also, as of today (7/31/2021) there have been 6,340 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html).

I'll take my chances without the vaccine.

"1"

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2021, 08:59:31 AM »
Pathetic.  There is one obvious answer.  Ivermectin.   Make it available to all Americans without a prescription.  Encourage people to take it when they are in hot spots as a preventative measure or at the first sign of infection when not in a hot spot.  The Biden admin, big tech, and MSM are guilty of prolonging this pandemic, destroying trillions of dollars of wealth, and killing thousands of people by suppressing this information.     Another lockdown, mandates, and other restrictions only benefit our corrupt leaders.  Put Ivermectin in everyone's hands and get back to normal.   Of course, Ivermectin will not reduce the CCP virus deaths to zero or stop all infections but it is better than anything else out there and will allow us to get back to near normal.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2021, 09:01:39 AM »
Two weeks to slow the spread

Oh, don't worry.  Given some of your latest pearls of wisdom here,  I think you've gotten your ego pretty well under control.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2021, 09:05:21 AM »
What you might be able to appreciate is better odds at fending off the infection.

lmfao

as of today there have been 6,340 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine

more... a lot more, with many more to come.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2021, 09:13:14 AM »
"The Rise of Variants!"

A virus will mutate to stay alive. More transmissible and less dangerous as time goes on. Delta is the first go around with this for SARS-CoV2 on this scale and it's proving nature to be correct.

My apocalypse part of my brain says Marek's disease....or, god forbid, ADE from this mass deployment of a first of its kind un-tested (Adult trials will not conclude until 2023-24) mRNA vaccine/therapy.

Also....anything below a properly fitted and used N95 mask will not work for the stated purpose of source control or protection from an airborne respiratory virus. Comparative data from the last 19 months proves this as does the countless RCT studies available to read.

Masks are as anti-science as one can get.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2021, 12:20:54 PM »
Imagine if all along the COVID vaccines were completely ineffective against COVID and instead were being used for another agenda altogether?

"1"
You must watch Alex Jones. ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2021, 04:07:49 PM »

Brewers lose Hunter Strickland, Jake Cousins to positive COVID tests

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/mlb/brewers/2021/07/31/brewers-lose-hunter-strickland-jake-cousins-positive-covid-tests/5429743001/

"In Cousins’ and Strickland’s case, they reported symptoms. They’re vaccinated individuals that reported symptoms, and Gustave just got caught up in it. He had no symptoms.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2021, 04:26:40 PM »
Bro-Scientists Right Again. 👨‍🎓

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/guy-don-mattingly-tests-positive-for-covid-19-will-miss-series-with-yankees/

Mattingly, 60, is fully vaccinated, the Marlins say, though he is experiencing mild symptoms.

——————-

“But it would’ve been worse had he not been vaccinated.”

“How do you know that?”

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2021, 04:40:32 PM »
You must watch Alex Jones. ;D

I can't. For the love of God, a 3-4hr screaming rant from Alex Jones is hard to listen to. If he were to cut them down to an hour, I would gladly do so, but not for 3+ hrs.

"1"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2021, 04:55:58 PM »
They were in an age group that has almost no deaths among those who are healthy, but that’s just nitpicking, isn’t it?😂😂😂

No deaths, few hospitalizations, but 74% of those testing positive for COVID-19 in Cape Cod outbreak were vaccinated - MarketWatch

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/cdc-data-shows-that-74-of-people-who-tested-positive-for-the-virus-in-massachusetts-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated-11627665558

• 301, or 87%, of the people who had been vaccinated and tested positive were men; their median age was 42.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2021, 05:04:43 PM »
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/covid-full-data

518,769 Reports of adverse reactions

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2021, 01:59:16 AM »
I can't. For the love of God, a 3-4hr screaming rant from Alex Jones is hard to listen to. If he were to cut them down to an hour, I would gladly do so, but not for 3+ hrs.

"1"
On banned video you can watch him in 10 min clips. ;D