Author Topic: Pfizer study...vaccine vs. placebo  (Read 3390 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Pfizer study...vaccine vs. placebo
« on: July 30, 2021, 10:30:29 AM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Pfizer study...vaccine vs. placebo
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 10:52:24 AM »
I'll take "the vaccine is bullshit" for $100, Mr. Trebek.  :P

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 11:06:15 AM »

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 11:16:06 AM »
It is encouraging that at least this info was released and not buried or altered for the pro vaccine angle

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 11:31:56 AM »
Ken Dilanian
@KenDilanianNBC
·
Jul 27
New data suggests that fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting COVID, but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood, facilitating spread, my NBC News colleagues are reporting.  New indoor masking guidance expected today.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 11:52:33 AM »
Quarantine the vaccinated!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 11:53:37 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 11:58:28 AM »
Imagine if all along the COVID vaccines were completely ineffective against COVID and instead were being used for another agenda altogether?

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2021, 12:04:14 PM »
Imagine if all along the COVID vaccines were completely ineffective against COVID and instead were being used for another agenda altogether?

"1"

Wow, like a science fiction movie!

Nah, that could never happen...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2021, 12:09:14 PM »

"1"

https://www.pcmag.com/news/microsoft-patent-describes-tracking-brain-activity-to-mine-cryptocurrency

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2021, 12:18:44 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::)

Joey Retard

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2021, 12:34:54 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::)

Joey Retard

Don't blame Sleepy, he's just following orders.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2021, 06:36:57 PM »

"1"
Probably not far from the truth.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2021, 07:08:53 PM »
At the end of the day, 99.2% of recent covid deaths are among the unvaccinated.  I might get the rona but it's highly unlikely that I'll be lodging at the local ER and even less likely that I'll die. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2021, 07:16:20 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2021, 07:32:27 PM »
At the end of the day, 99.2% of recent covid deaths are among the unvaccinated.  I might get the rona but it's highly unlikely that I'll be lodging at the local ER and even less likely that I'll die.

You just can’t handle that you’ve been worked. That stat you keep posting without a link is old news. Most of the new positives are vaxxed and the number is just going to keep rising. I’m not gonna get on anybody’s who took the vaccine, they had their reasons. But the truth is it’s fucking worthless.

Israel’s COVID outbreak is mostly fully vaccinated people. What’s going on? - Deseret News

https://www.deseret.com/platform/amp/coronavirus/2021/7/20/22584134/whats-going-on-in-israels-outbreak-among-vaccinated-people

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2021, 07:33:34 PM »
You just can’t handle that you’ve been worked. That stat you keep posting without a link is old news. Most of the new positives are vaxxed and the number is just going to keep rising. I’m not gonna get on anybody’s who took the vaccine, they had their reasons. But the truth is it’s fucking worthless.

Israel’s COVID outbreak is mostly fully vaccinated people. What’s going on? - Deseret News

https://www.deseret.com/platform/amp/coronavirus/2021/7/20/22584134/whats-going-on-in-israels-outbreak-among-vaccinated-people

I said deaths, not positives.  Try to pay attention. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2021, 07:36:14 PM »
I said deaths, not positives.  Try to pay attention.

Post some stats on these people. I bet they’re all 80 years old and or obese. It wasn’t because they were unvaccinated it was because they were old, sick or fat.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31907066/sources-nationals-phillies-game-postponed-washington-deals-covid-19-outbreak

Martinez said all but one of those who tested positive have been vaccinated

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2021, 07:36:18 PM »

Legit question.  Here is a quote from a NYPost article today:

Data updated Friday continued to show a minuscule risk of serious COVID-19 infections among people who’ve been vaccinated — as a former White House coronavirus advisor on Friday called the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s communication strategy a “disaster.”

New figures posted on the CDC’s website showed that just 6,587 — or 0.004 percent — of the 163 million Americans who’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 had suffered serious “breakthrough” infections as of Monday.

Of that total, 6,239 people were hospitalized and 1,263 died, according to the data.

Those numbers amount to 0.0038 percent and less than 0.0008 percent, respectively.

The last sentence shows minute percentages of vaccinated people getting the virus, and even less perishing,  as the Post is using this article to say that the new mask mandates are ridiculous.  Which is fine.

However, it says 1,263 people of the 6,587 who had breakthrough cases did not survive.  That is saying that 19% of those who get breakthrough cases didn't make it?

Are those cases more severe, as that appears insanely worse than the normal survival rates.

Or am I tired and not reading that correctly?
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2021, 07:39:58 PM »
How many fucking times can you move the goalposts? Now we’re down to the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting infected or spreading it to other people. You might get sick but you won’t get really really sick. And how do we even know that? CNN told me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2021, 08:32:38 PM »

"1"
Ever see the movie "Jacobs Ladder" ?

If not check it out or at least read the reviews on IMDB.

Scary tuff

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2021, 09:15:27 PM »
Legit question.  Here is a quote from a NYPost article today:

The last sentence shows minute percentages of vaccinated people getting the virus, and even less perishing,  as the Post is using this article to say that the new mask mandates are ridiculous.  Which is fine.

However, it says 1,263 people of the 6,587 who had breakthrough cases did not survive.  That is saying that 19% of those who get breakthrough cases didn't make it?

Are those cases more severe, as that appears insanely worse than the normal survival rates.

Or am I tired and not reading that correctly?

Maybe I'm the one who's tired but I'm seeing 1200 deaths out of 163 million vaccinated people.  I'm at peace with my choice and if my doc recommends a booster, I'm going that route as well.  That being said, I don't want to see anyone get sick, suffer, become long haulers or die.  But to family, friends and foes alike if you become ill or die from covid and aren't vaccinated not one tear will be shed.  The exception of course is children who aren't eligible or whose parents didn't get them vaccinated. 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2021, 09:21:29 PM »

99+% percent of people that are not obese and don't have comorbidities will recover from covid.

Don't get your point here.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2021, 09:57:58 PM »
99+% percent of people that are not obese and don't have comorbidities will recover from covid.

Don't get your point here.

Not my problem.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2021, 10:20:29 PM »
Not my problem.

I'll enlighten you then...are you aware that over 99% of people that do not have comorbidities or aren't obese will recover from covid?

With that information, why would anyone get vaccinated that is not in a high risk group?