Author Topic: Over 5 Years Since his Death and New Unreleased Videos STILL Coming Out  (Read 1192 times)

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV

Leroy Colbert knew he was not going to live forever so he filmed a bunch of bodybuilding vids to be released after his passing at the age of 83. Here is one of them.

&t=1s&pp=sAQA

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Leroy Colbert knew he was not going to live forever so he filmed a bunch of bodybuilding vids to be released after his passing at the age of 83. Here is one of them.

&t=1s&pp=sAQA

Thanks. I love his videos. In fact, whenever I hit chest and do the wide grip bench press, I call them "Leroys".

But, I was reading somewhere that somebody named Johnny McWilliams claims HE is the first guy with drug-free 20" arms. I got his pullover-and-press triceps exercise routine (which I hadn't used in years, because it's harsh on the elbows) to pump my arms again and it still hits the tris hard.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
 Johnny McWilliams.... haven`t heard that name in eons.

Leroy was great.

RIP

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Thanks. I love his videos. In fact, whenever I hit chest and do the wide grip bench press, I call them "Leroys".

But, I was reading somewhere that somebody named Johnny McWilliams claims HE is the first guy with drug-free 20" arms. I got his pullover-and-press triceps exercise routine (which I hadn't used in years, because it's harsh on the elbows) to pump my arms again and it still hits the tris hard.
I'm sure there were many people in the past with 20 inch arms who just never cared to measure them.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Hard to believe he's been dead 5 years already.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Over 5 Years Since his Death and New Unreleased Videos STILL Coming Out
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 07:14:15 PM »
He really is a legend.  He had so much potential that was cut short by his motorcycle accident.  He nearly lost his lower leg. What stands out is he use to work for Joe Weider in Union city, NJ.  Worked with Dave Draper for Weider. Harold Poole also lived in Union city during the time. Union city, NJ is a very urban congested city.  Very different from the images of Draper on the beach with the babes in California.

What was amazing is that Leroy made the best of a bad situation.  Opened a supplement store when they were really rare.  Made decent money and moved to California to open one there.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2021, 03:10:33 AM »
Motorcycle accidents have ruined many lives.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2021, 03:57:22 AM »
Motorcycle accidents have Bodybuilding has ruined many lives.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2021, 04:06:11 AM »
Yeah, but at least you look good. ;D