Author Topic: Mike Mentzer bisexual and meth addict ? WTF !  (Read 48631 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Mike Mentzer bisexual and meth addict ? WTF !
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2021, 01:10:51 PM »
Rand and Mentzer probably thought speed was good because it made you think faster whereas they looked down on weed because it makes you slower.

Sure. Though I don't know if they looked down on weed. Even a speedfreak can appreciate weed at night.

Speed is great if you can be moderate. Again, that Leo Rex says speed changed his whole life trajectory, it made him want to read all day. It's been positive iow. He says he uses on 5 on 2 off schedule.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2021, 01:16:05 PM »
Sure. Though I don't know if they looked down on weed. Even a speedfreak can appreciate weed at night.

Speed is great if you can be moderate. Again, that Leo Rex says speed changed his whole life trajectory, it made him want to read all day. It's been positive iow. He says he uses on 5 on 2 off schedule.
Rand specifically condemned weed.  She said, "happy, confident men do not need to get stoned."  She must have thought they do need speed.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2021, 04:11:10 PM »
One thing is for sure. Homos like to claim they know the sexuality of people who are dead. Sure sounds like speculation and conjecture. Now because one loser typing from his mom's basement Mentzer will always be labeled a homo.  If he was or if he wasn't the proof isn't there because someone typed smoking a joint on his computer held together with duct tape.

Mentzer was a homo or at least bi.

There is plenty of information on it if you know where to look.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2021, 04:27:13 PM »

I guess I'm not on gay bodybuilding sites except this one. The first I heard of it was here and it seemed it was one poster on another site with all the "inside" information. Could he be a bull shit artist?  We have a poster here who is a complete liar with all his tales. Writes elaborate prose on events that are fictionalized. I know this because I caught him several times in telling tales. 

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2021, 04:27:44 PM »

I wonder how Mike got paid for this gig  ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

Funny how menzter is somehow supposed to be the "man" in this clip looking down at the musicians yet he is the weirdo walking around in a thong flexing with oil on his body......

It's bbing epitomised really.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2021, 04:46:44 PM »
Funny how menzter is somehow supposed to be the "man" in this clip looking down at the musicians yet he is the weirdo walking around in a thong flexing with oil on his body......

You… have… connected… the… dots. Congratulations!  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2021, 04:59:28 PM »
Meth is a cruel mistress.  This is no less true for Reality as when the addict becomes aware of what has become of them they are introduced to her.  And that mistress is a Bitch.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2021, 05:07:55 PM »
Years ago Mentzer wrote an article in Muscle and Fitness magazine about gays in BB and how to ward them off, lol. Maybe somebody like ND has a scan of it?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2021, 05:19:04 PM »
I guess I'm not on gay bodybuilding sites except this one. The first I heard of it was here and it seemed it was one poster on another site with all the "inside" information. Could he be a bull shit artist?  We have a poster here who is a complete liar with all his tales. Writes elaborate prose on events that are fictionalized. I know this because I caught him several times in telling tales.

Again ,  I made this thread because I had no idea Mike was bi or gay or whatever .... with a  recent interview taken  from youtube ( not Getbig) the guy there says he even LIVED with Mike and yet you keep whining that only here a loser from a broken computer is making up BS story about Mentzer  .... I dont' know why that hurts your feelings so much .

If you want  pictures or videos now that's a different story.

Btw MENTZER in the rock video with the police hat and mustache looks like a juiced Freddy Mercury  ;D

That's as far LGBTQ as I have seen him online ....But keep searching

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  mama mia figaroooooooooooo

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2021, 05:29:19 PM »
We can say that Mike was at least very supportive to the gays. Here he was in 1982 raising money for an AIDS related charity -

https://ia601009.us.archive.org/BookReader/BookReaderImages.php?zip=/23/items/BAR_19821202/BAR_19821202_jp2.zip&file=BAR_19821202_jp2/BAR_19821202_0012.jp2&id=BAR_19821202&scale=4&rotate=0 .

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2021, 12:57:38 AM »
Rand specifically condemned weed.  She said, "happy, confident men do not need to get stoned."  She must have thought they do need speed.

I did not know that, thanks. Yeah, I guess she "needed" speed lol, and cigarettes  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2021, 07:34:31 AM »

;D
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2021, 11:57:30 AM »

Everyone in the band got more pussy than "the man" Mentzer.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2021, 12:03:16 PM »
in the seventes I used to hear stories about a lot of the top guys including Mentzer .  He got hooked on speed and literally ruined his life.

That’s too bad. I think that Menter had a lot of potential and a lot of talent.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2021, 12:12:26 PM »
That’s too bad. I think that Menter had a lot of potential and a lot of talent.
Could have won multiple O's if he didn't flip out and go crazy.  The fans would not have stood for Franco and Dickerson winning over Mentzer and he was closing in on Zane.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2021, 04:15:37 PM »

;D

Lol! Bro!

Could have won multiple O's if he didn't flip out and go crazy.  The schmoes would not have stood for Franco and Dickerson winning over Mentzer and he was closing in on Zane.

Fixed.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2021, 07:09:54 PM »
Mentzer.....CUT!!!!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2021, 11:00:23 PM »
Mentzer.....CUT!!!!

It's only gay if you....Oh never mind, lol

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2021, 11:43:19 PM »

Where do you look?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2021, 11:54:45 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2021, 10:34:39 AM »
I think he had more enemies than anyone and that's why these gay rumors spread. Mentzer was crass and frank in his views on other people. Called anyone who didn't agree with him a complete moron basically. And said most bodybuilders are illiterate idiots(probably true though). So that way he got alot of enemies.

Kind of like the rumors that Adolf Hitlers cousin spread about Hitler being part jewish, gay, etc. because Hitler was a man of principles/idealism and was strongly against nepotism, thus didn't give his relatives any free rides.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2021, 10:55:42 AM »
I think he had more enemies than anyone and that's why these gay rumors spread. Mentzer was crass and frank in his views on other people. Called anyone who didn't agree with him a complete moron basically. And said most bodybuilders are illiterate idiots(probably true though). So that way he got alot of enemies.

Kind of like the rumors that Adolf Hitlers cousin spread about Hitler being part jewish, gay, etc. because Hitler was a man of principles/idealism and was strongly against nepotism, thus didn't give his relatives any free rides.
Mentzer wasn't nearly as smart as he thought himself to be.  Perfect example of Dunning-Kruger effect.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2021, 11:15:17 AM »
Biggest insult you can give a male bodybuilder is calling him gay, it seems. How come we don't hear all the female bodybuilders being called lesbians as a swipe?

Such a double standard, lol

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2021, 11:28:14 AM »
Mentzer wasn't nearly as smart as he thought himself to be.  Perfect example of Dunning-Kruger effect.
maybe abit of a grandiose self image  :D But he wasn't a sheep/cookiecutter, and I appreciate people like that.

here's another interview about Mentzer. Sad when he says Mike had to steal scrap food from hotel lobbys at one point of his life  :'(