Author Topic: Is Tony HUGE having the greatest life on the planet ??  (Read 10241 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Is Tony HUGE having the greatest life on the planet ??
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2021, 01:56:31 PM »
Steroid use is illegal. So theres one activity for you to be aware of.

Not exactly as with all prescription drugs it depends if you have a prescription and the laws in your jurisdiction some places have different things OTC. But as a blanket statement that is False

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2021, 02:03:08 PM »
Not exactly as with all prescription drugs it depends if you have a prescription and the laws in your jurisdiction some places have different things OTC. But as a blanket statement that is False

Okay.

I would like to buy steroids from you.  For entertainment use. Also send oxycontin .

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2021, 04:08:12 PM »

Bhank are you willing to help me out with these legal compounds?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2021, 04:11:57 PM »
Steroid use is illegal. So theres one activity for you to be aware of.

Not in Thailand where he lives.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2021, 04:17:34 PM »

Depends on where you live !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2021, 04:20:13 PM »

That's why many of us love Land of Smiles  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2021, 04:24:08 PM »
You don't know what you're talking about.

We are talking about Thailand, not American rappers. Amphetamines are a big problem in Thailand (yaba pills). You think authorities would be happy that foreigners come to Thailand and flaunt their highly illegal activities online? Do you think many foreigners are stupid enough to do it?

That's why I asked as I'm pretty certain Tony hasn't said he uses speed to workout in Thailand. Yes he has said he likes Adderall, but this was in the US.

Weed they don't apparently care about much even if it's highly illegal on paper, but even with that you won't see Tony lighting up on youtube. It would be a big fuck you to Thai society and likely to piss people off.

Bangkok "Hilton" is the best place for stupid farangs  :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2021, 04:34:03 PM »
No idea what you are talking about I can assure you my sons mother is a thin attractive American woman who keeps things shaved or waxed as are all the women I have dated or married over the years. You can keep your brown slant eyed whores

You are really so dumb & obviously never been to Thailand !.

Nobody is interested in yours SQUAW !.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2021, 05:19:12 PM »
You are really so dumb & obviously never been to Thailand !.

Nobody is interested in yours SQUAW !.

He lives in NC with his mom, binky doesn’t do much besides eat, sleep, train, I give him a pass

Then he drives around in a base used C7 corvette munching down dozens of Taco Bell tacos on a daily basis

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2021, 06:06:48 PM »

So you’re okay if PJ and Aaron practiced their operations out of Thailand, but not in America?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2021, 06:08:21 PM »

Bhank will you provide me with these legal steroids?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2021, 06:15:52 PM »
No idea what you are talking about I can assure you my sons mother is a thin attractive American woman who keeps things shaved or waxed as are all the women I have dated or married over the years. You can keep your brown slant eyed whores

Prove it with pics.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2021, 06:20:56 PM »
So you’re okay if PJ and Aaron practiced their operations out of Thailand, but not in America?

I don't really understand your question, but what I think is no matter what country you reside in if you're breaking laws and get caught you should be prepared for the consequences. I guess it  all comes down to a risk and reward thing.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2021, 06:28:05 PM »
or married over the years.

Married = more than 1?

-------------------

Big thick moustaches!

Military careers!

Disgruntle women folk!

Masters Bodybuilding competitors!

Both from NC!

Love/Hate relationship with Getbig!
---------------------

This Howard and BHank crossover is wild. How do you feel about farting BHank?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2021, 06:30:11 PM »
He lives in NC with his mom, binky doesn’t do much besides eat, sleep, train, I give him a pass

Then he drives around in a base used C7 corvette munching down dozens of Taco Bell tacos on a daily basis

It is a Z06 and I purchased it new for my 40th birthday I do not live with my Mom lol thank god

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2021, 06:35:33 PM »
I don't really understand your question, but what I think is no matter what country you reside in if you're breaking laws and get caught you should be prepared for the consequences. I guess it  all comes down to a risk and reward thing.

My question is what is the difference between Tony and the Blackstone crew?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2021, 10:08:57 AM »
My question is what is the difference between Tony and the Blackstone crew?

The BSL crew has been federally indicted for selling anabolic steroids and Tony Huge has not.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2021, 10:22:14 AM »
The BSL crew has been federally indicted for selling anabolic steroids and Tony Huge has not.

But if they sold steroids in Thailand they would be a okay in your book?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2021, 11:44:35 AM »
But if they sold steroids in Thailand they would be a okay in your book?

I believe AAS are OTC in Thailand.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2021, 11:50:01 AM »
I believe AAS are OTC in Thailand.

Is that a yes or no?

I know you approve of Tony's lifestyle but dislike the Blackstone boys. To me they are all the same type of people,  albeit in different parts of the world.

What is the difference between them to you?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2021, 11:59:21 AM »
To me they are all the same type of people,

which is what?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2021, 12:02:39 PM »
which is what?

People living their best lives.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2021, 12:05:42 PM »

Tony has played in the grey area for sure, even the outright illegal area. Didn't his company sell DNP? I'm pretty sure my friend bought MENT from his company as well. They were selling these out of the UK. It was in the news and everything, was posted about on Getbig at the time.

Is that a yes or no?

I know you approve of Tony's lifestyle but dislike the Blackstone boys. To me they are all the same type of people,  albeit in different parts of the world.

What is the difference between them to you?

Someone else probably knows better but I don't think steroids are outright OTC in Thailand, it's just that the authorities don't enforce the laws that much. Many years ago the DEA worked with Thai authorities to prosecute guys dealing out of Thailand. Correct me if I'm wrong and steroids are 100% legal to sell OTC there. I seem to remember reading that officially only testosterone is OTC (for example Nebido). A number of years ago my brother was in Thailand and asked around at pharmacies in Thailand and most said steroids were illegal and they had none. Then one pharmacy pulled up a gym bag from behind the counter with a selection of steroids. The "pharmacist" even offered to put the drugs in different containers for customs clearance but finally my bro didn't want to risk it :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2021, 12:09:01 PM »
Tony has played in the grey area for sure, even the outright illegal area. Didn't his company sell DNP? I'm pretty sure my friend bought MENT from his company as well. They were selling these out of the UK. It was in the news and everything, was posted about on Getbig at the time.

Someone else probably knows better but I don't think steroids are outright OTC in Thailand, it's just that the authorities don't enforce the laws that much. Many years ago the DEA worked with Thai authorities to prosecute guys dealing out of Thailand. Correct me if I'm wrong and steroids are 100% legal to sell OTC there. I seem to remember reading that officially only testosterone is OTC (for example Nebido). A number of years ago my brother was in Thailand and asked around at pharmacies in Thailand and most said steroids were illegal and they had none. Then one pharmacy pulled up a gym bag from behind the counter with a selection of steroids. The "pharmacist" even offered to put the drugs in different containers for customs clearance but finally my bro didn't want to risk it :D

Thanks for making my point Van.

Tony might be a great guy but he participated in the same type of "shady" dealings PJ and Aaron have been charged with.

I was just curious why Ironmag overlooks this when discussing Tony.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2021, 12:14:12 PM »
I was just curious why Ironmag overlooks this when discussing Tony.

We know it's personal  :D

I don't care what Tony does or did but he was involved with the same stuff PJ and Singformen got in trouble for. I think he sold "research chems" like MK-677 in shiny bottles, obviously not for legit lab research  :D