Author Topic: Suspected Texas high school gunman released on bail — one day after teacher and  (Read 989 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Sometimes just because a lawyer can, they might shouldn't. This would be one of those cases.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Harley Breite the lawyer?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
What's the problem? Dominant society let another potentially violent black man back into the community.  FBI can solve 98% of all cases but can't solve one shooting in Detroit or Chicago.  I'm going back to sleep.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
6.5% of the population, 60%+ of all violent crime.  What's new???

Megalodon

• Getbig V
If most people aren't already numb to it all, they need media approval to be alarmed, if they've even heard of this in the first place. This week's school shooter's release is twilight zone level of bizarre yet it flies almost completely under the radar. Not to mention the hypocrisy and double standards involved.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If most people aren't already numb to it all, they need media approval to be alarmed, if they've even heard of this in the first place. This week's school shooter's release is twilight zone level of bizarre yet it flies almost completely under the radar. Not to mention the hypocrisy and double standards involved.

thank you...I was going to post this comparison

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
They are actually feeling sorry for him for being “bullied”

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

I think it was stupid for Simpkins to be released but you can't compare one with the other considering that he didn't kill anyone unlike the latter.....and that was no self defense
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I think it was stupid for Simpkins to be released but you can't compare one with the other considering that he didn't kill anyone unlike the latter.....and that was no self defense

It was 100% self defence. He didn't target random. He shot the one's with the WEAPON'S that were attacking him. Not in a school where you're NOT ALLOWED to defend yourself incase of incidents like this. FYI, there's a kid still in critical condition. What's going to happen if the kid dies? A fucking ticket for trespassing? You have one kid ready to die while his fucked up family throws his a party.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
You have one kid ready to die while his fucked up family throws his a party.

And people wonder why they get dragged behind trucks.
~

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
And people wonder why they get dragged behind trucks.

need the Jim Crow laws back imo

13%

Dave D

• Getbig V

Lol….

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Black privilege

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Simpkins should of been killed on site. Fucking little worthless trash. What kind of fucking liberal piece of shit judge let this scumbag walk? Judge shoulde lose his job and with any luck will end up shot by Simpkins then cops can shoot simpkins.

The shit eating grin on his face when he walked out of court,if I was the  father of anyone he shot I would have walked up and killed him right there.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
What a fucked up world this has become.  :(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Sometimes just because a lawyer can, they might shouldn't. This would be one of those cases.

They might shouldn't?
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
They might shouldn't?

It's called a double modal in English. People from Appalachia use it....blame it on the Scots/Irish settlers.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
because white privilege

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Simpkins should of been killed on site. Fucking little worthless trash. What kind of fucking liberal piece of shit judge let this scumbag walk? Judge shoulde lose his job and with any luck will end up shot by Simpkins then cops can shoot simpkins.

The shit eating grin on his face when he walked out of court,if I was the  father of anyone he shot I would have walked up and killed him right there.

I’m all for arming trained, qualified staff on school grounds. In California if you even drop your kid off at school and you have a firearm in your vehicle, CCW or not and get caught, you’re subject to arrest

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Always self-defence when getting rid of Simps
Q