Author Topic: Anyone remember Rusty Jeffers?  (Read 3448 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone remember Rusty Jeffers?
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2021, 03:34:28 AM »
I can absolutely tell you why. When you've been training for as long as we have, it's embedded in your DNA so to speak. I know when I'm off, I feel like total shit and believe it or not, unhealthy. I'm 59, I have no desire to compete again but at the same time I don't want to look and feel like shit. I've been training almost non-stop for 47 years, we (I) know what works and what doesn't as long as blood work and blood pressure is good. Too much of anything is never good and WILL make you feel like shit.

x2.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2021, 04:21:24 AM »
Would love to be that miniature pony.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2021, 04:50:10 AM »
Looks awesome, with hair transplant and shaving that stinking beard off could still smash decent pussy. At least he could if he wasn’t an old faggot

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2021, 05:15:46 AM »
Rusty always had a great look to his physique,no bloofiness just an old school look which stands the test of time.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2021, 05:23:34 AM »
Rusty always had a great look to his physique,no bloofiness just an old school look which stands the test of time.

He has aged remarkably well, in part, by not chasing the extremes (by today’s standards).  He didn’t play the size game we associate with so many of the Olympia competitors.  Well played.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2021, 05:26:58 AM »
Coach.....were you at this Rusty Jeffers-Carl Hardwick "MEAT & GREET"???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2021, 05:27:54 AM »
He has aged remarkably well, in part, by not chasing the extremes (by today’s standards).  He didn’t play the size came we associate with so many of the Olympia competitors.  Well played.
Exactly,he kept things in perspective and retained his lines,symmetry,and proportions.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2021, 05:31:10 AM »
Rusty getting NASTY.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2021, 05:32:27 AM »
Rusty bringing home the dough for the wife and kid.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2021, 05:54:14 AM »
Rusty bringing home the dough for the wife and kid.

Any one of us probably has more dough in our wallets right now than he has in his thong.  Think about that.  The men who do this are not doing it for the money (there is not that much money there).  They do it because of ego; on some level they get off on being admired... touched... worshiped... etc by other men.   You can assign a value judgement if you like but it is what it is.  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2021, 07:52:08 AM »
He has aged remarkably well, in part, by not chasing the extremes (by today’s standards).  He didn’t play the size game we associate with so many of the Olympia competitors.  Well played.

I don't think it's just that he hadn't "chased extremes." He has an extreme physique, it is and was "pro size." He used all the same drugs as the rest. Like with everything, the key component is genes. He didn't compete much, so there is that, those weeks before shows are extreme, do a lot of it and you may burn out. But that is not an HRT physique.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2021, 10:02:25 AM »
I don't think it's just that he hadn't "chased extremes." He has an extreme physique, it is and was "pro size." He used all the same drugs as the rest. Like with everything, the key component is genes. He didn't compete much, so there is that, those weeks before shows are extreme, do a lot of it and you may burn out. But that is not an HRT physique.
No.of course not but I`ll bet you a dollar to a donut he trained using good weight with good form,used sensible amounts compared to guys like Branch or Ruhl,etc.,and didn`t shovel truckloads of food into his mouth all day and night long in an effort to come into a show at 305 pounds ripped.

I`m sure he used a lot of gear,just not as much as some people were willing and dumb enpough to use.

Look at Shawn Ray for example also,he kept things a bit sane in an otherwise insane sport/endeavor.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2021, 10:13:51 AM »
No.of course not but I`ll bet you a dollar to a donut he trained using good weight with good form,used sensible amounts compared to guys like Branch or Ruhl,etc.,and didn`t shovel truckloads of food into his mouth all day and night long in an effort to come into a show at 305 pounds ripped.

I`m sure he used a lot of gear,just not as much as some people were willing and dumb enpough to use.

Look at Shawn Ray for example also,he kept things a bit sane in an otherwise insane sport/endeavor.

No he wasn't as extreme as those heavyweights but saying he didn't "play the size game" isn't quite correct either. As if he was small  :D

Shawn was a "monster" too, it took a lot to get to his level, even if he was shorter and lighter than others. Some of the smallest pros are some of the worst abusers, can't always tell by the scale. I know one pro who is about 210lbs on stage and a lot went into his body. A consistent 8iu of growth over 20 years, lots of insulin (was coached by Milos), even prepped in Oxygen gym. Yet only 210lbs.

This type of physique takes "chasing size." Then you consider that he most likely takes filthy HIV dick up his ass, how moderate and cautious is someone like that going to be? You party with homos and dance for them and the likelihood of meth and other gay drugs is high. Poppers, meth, ghb, steroids, gh, insulin, HIV dick lol. Bet he has good Serostim hookups from his gay pals.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2021, 10:15:05 AM »
Anyone have any updates on Dusty Hanshaw??

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2021, 10:24:24 AM »
He looks amazing but is playing with fire.  I would love to see how he looks clean for 6 months. I bet it's not a pretty sight.  At that age unless he has amazing genetics he is flirting with an enlarged prostate, heart attack, kidney problems or stroke. Maybe after the first stroke he goes on blood thinners and thinks he's in the clear but after the second stroke that has lasting problems he will know it's over.  Maybe he will laugh in my face and juice well into his 70's.

I'm a fan of bodybuilding. I just wish it wasn't a sport based on drugs. No drugs and the sport wouldn't exist. The Olympia would be held in a high school auditorium. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2021, 11:11:09 AM »
He looks amazing but is playing with fire.  I would love to see how he looks clean for 6 months. I bet it's not a pretty sight.  At that age unless he has amazing genetics he is flirting with an enlarged prostate, heart attack, kidney problems or stroke.

The average American is "flirting" with those things too. Consider how many are overweight. What's the percentage of 58 year olds who are on BP and cholesterol meds? I don't know but it's considerable. But at least they have the advantage of already looking like shit, they can't lose what they never had! Better to never have looked good.

Oh let's feel sorry for Rusty, he's flirting with death! His prostate is big at least, with all dem roids. Must be terrible.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2021, 02:19:01 PM »
Americans are survivors.

They can survive food shortages better than any other nation by living off their fat.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2021, 02:19:26 PM »
Any one of us probably has more dough in our wallets right now than he has in his thong.  Think about that.  The men who do this are not doing it for the money (there is not that much money there).  They do it because of ego; on some level they get off on being admired... touched... worshiped... etc by other men.   You can assign a value judgement if you like but it is what it is.  ::)
I agree with you 100%. You make a great point.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2021, 10:04:59 AM »
WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S RIDING THE HERSHEY HIGHWAYYYYYYYY

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2021, 03:41:57 AM »
Probably for the same reason they did when they were 30 years old.

Fact is, on GetBig he'll be bashed no matter what he does by some here. Look at the recent pic of Dennis Wolf "he's useless to us now".

Apropos of nothing, the phrase “he’s small and useless to [me] now “ is an incredible all time getbig-ism ;D

I use it in conversation whenever I get the opportunity

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2021, 11:11:49 AM »
Rusty Jeffers ifbb pro master Bb over 55 win the 2021 Legion pro festival