Author Topic: Australia goes full retard  (Read 14698 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Australia goes full retard
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2021, 02:26:36 PM »
The media is telling people getting vaccinated means you won’t get Covid.

We have plenty of spastics here.

People here don’t and probably will never understand that vaccinations are not the answer to the problem. So that’s why people aggressively push vax and lies about what the vax does, brainwashed belief.

I had my 2nd jab so I could ride my bike alone in the forest lol.

So which direction are you going with these comments? You had the vaccine in order to conduct your life as you normally would and yet you seem to be advising folks against getting vaccinated.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2021, 02:27:03 PM »

People here don’t and probably will never understand that vaccinations are not the answer to the problem. So that’s why people aggressively push vax and lies about what the vax does, brainwashed belief.

NO ONE has ever claimed you can’t get COVID if you’re vaccinated.

It does greatly reduce the risk and severity of a COVID infection however.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2021, 02:27:47 PM »
Ask Coach.

Pretty sure he'll chime in soon.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2021, 03:03:30 PM »
I support it. Go all the way until people can understand what this is about.

Another coward who will die as a coward.

Go get fucked in the ass coward.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2021, 03:04:36 PM »
Actually I don’t believe Australia has gone far enough IMHO. 🙁

In my country if you don’t get vaccinated you lose your job.🙂

Go fuck your mother coward.
a

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2021, 03:08:02 PM »
Go fuck your mother coward.
x2
Someone ban this guy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2021, 03:16:39 PM »
x2
Someone ban this guy.

No cancelling on Getbig.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2021, 03:17:22 PM »
x2
Someone ban this guy.

Ironic that an antivaxxer, who is all about “freedom”, wants to ban someone from a public forum.🙁

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2021, 03:53:40 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10092081/Coronavirus-Australia-Northern-Territory-leader-Michael-
If this had happened 3 years ago in the Middle East the UK and USA would have invaded.

- Just name the Daily Mail journalist who lives in the Nothern Territory !.

- Jack from Humpty Doo say Hi to all Pommies  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2021, 04:05:33 PM »
For starters, they can do it because they took away their means to defend themselves

::) ???

Crocs,water buffalos & wet season is far the #.1 danger in the Northern Territory !.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2021, 04:35:48 PM »
Ironic that an antivaxxer, who is all about “freedom”, wants to ban someone from a public forum.🙁
Freedom? I'm about an eye for 2 eyes. You believe people should lose their jobs because of a vaxx, I believe you should gtfo because of it and lose your life. I wake up somedays wishing I meet somebody like you so I can change his face.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2021, 04:40:06 PM »
Freedom? I'm about an eye for 2 eyes. You believe people should lose their jobs because of a vaxx, I believe you should gtfo because of it and lose your life. I wake up somedays wishing I meet somebody like you so I can change his face.

ooooo with that last line you now must enter the toughest getbigger thread
"

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2021, 05:00:18 PM »

ooooo with that last line you now must enter the toughest getbigger thread

Thanks if it's a compliment. I don't like annoying pos like him. His kind own a voice only in the internet. It's a dilemma. We get so damn hyped up here and once we go out everyone is a nice kinda man.

In a good authoritarian country, it won't be a vaxx mandate, but a last comments mandate written over the fuck of people to know what we're dealing with.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2021, 05:19:22 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2021, 05:42:15 PM »
Thanks if it's a compliment. I don't like annoying pos like him. His kind own a voice only in the internet. It's a dilemma. We get so damn hyped up here and once we go out everyone is a nice kinda man.

In a good authoritarian country, it won't be a vaxx mandate, but a last comments mandate written over the fuck of people to know what we're dealing with.

Ummm....the majority of people are vaccinated. We are not simply a "small voice only in the internet."  LOL

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2021, 05:43:46 PM »

People need to realize that the world doesn't owe them a paycheck. If you do something that puts your coworkers in danger (ie. refuse to get vaccinated) you should get fired.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2021, 06:18:06 PM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2021, 06:30:31 PM »
So which direction are you going with these comments? You had the vaccine in order to conduct your life as you normally would and yet you seem to be advising folks against getting vaccinated.

People should make their own decision based on their circumstance and others should allow this freedom given the vax has not been and will not be the solution. I fully support people making a choice.

My circumstance was restriction of movement, restriction of my sport and associated travel which I do frequently, not allowed to return to work, aggressive social division of vaccinated people towards unvaccinated. My country has pretty much demonised anyone who does not get vaccinated and life is being made very difficult for them.

The reality is the data shows the vaccinations are fairly useless at this point. Israel is 95% fully vaxed and locked down because of case numbers. Best case vaccination lowers your chance of death. Here we have 95% of hospital admission people who are vaccinated yet they make up only 50% of the population. Our country forced fast double vax shots and this is what you get, suppressed immune system which then catches Covid and you can’t fight it off as your body hasn’t had time to build a defense.

Rumour has it Oz govt is going to force us to have a jab every 10wks.

This is seasonal and will continue to be seasonal. Best case future short term is we open for summer, lock down for winter.

The real problem here is mob mentality because morons think that if they get vaxed life gets back to normal.

the global energy shortage we purposely created just now has gone completely under the radar because the masses are distracted. All that processed food people like to eat is going to see shortages because energy just hit the very start of the food supply chain.

If you don’t realise the global logistics system is still broken.
If you don’t realise volumes and production are declining which puts downward pressure on wages and upwards pressure in unemployment.
If you don’t realise energy shortages put downward pressure on volume/productivity for everything in our lives.
If you don’t realise less volume = higher prices and less productivity = lower wages.

But you are going apeshit at people who don’t want a vaccine which the data shows is bordering on a placebo you are about to end up a wrecked pleb.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2021, 06:35:39 PM »

Ah, are things "back to normal" in countries that have the highest vaccinations rates? No...they have the highest breakthrough infection rate as well, which makes them double down on the booster policy...for vaccines that didn't work in the fist place.

Can you read the above a few times so you understand it?

Governmental circular firing squad if I've ever seen one.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2021, 07:04:29 PM »

You are either a lying sack of shit or a dumb mother fucker.  No offense.   ;)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2021, 07:07:10 PM »
People should make their own decision based on their circumstance and others should allow this freedom given the vax has not been and will not be the solution. I fully support people making a choice.

My circumstance was restriction of movement, restriction of my sport and associated travel which I do frequently, not allowed to return to work, aggressive social division of vaccinated people towards unvaccinated. My country has pretty much demonised anyone who does not get vaccinated and life is being made very difficult for them.

The reality is the data shows the vaccinations are fairly useless at this point. Israel is 95% fully vaxed and locked down because of case numbers. Best case vaccination lowers your chance of death. Here we have 95% of hospital admission people who are vaccinated yet they make up only 50% of the population. Our country forced fast double vax shots and this is what you get, suppressed immune system which then catches Covid and you can’t fight it off as your body hasn’t had time to build a defense.

Rumour has it Oz govt is going to force us to have a jab every 10wks.

This is seasonal and will continue to be seasonal. Best case future short term is we open for summer, lock down for winter.

The real problem here is mob mentality because morons think that if they get vaxed life gets back to normal.

the global energy shortage we purposely created just now has gone completely under the radar because the masses are distracted. All that processed food people like to eat is going to see shortages because energy just hit the very start of the food supply chain.

If you don’t realise the global logistics system is still broken.
If you don’t realise volumes and production are declining which puts downward pressure on wages and upwards pressure in unemployment.
If you don’t realise energy shortages put downward pressure on volume/productivity for everything in our lives.
If you don’t realise less volume = higher prices and less productivity = lower wages.

But you are going apeshit at people who don’t want a vaccine which the data shows is bordering on a placebo you are about to end up a wrecked pleb.

I see that this is a well thought out post but I'm not totally understanding what you are trying to say here.

Are you suggesting that the vaccine makes you MORE likely to catch COVID?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2021, 07:11:31 PM »

Ah, are things "back to normal" in countries that have the highest vaccinations rates? No...they have the highest breakthrough infection rate as well, which makes them double down on the booster policy...for vaccines that didn't work in the fist place.

Can you read the above a few times so you understand it?

Governmental circular firing squad if I've ever seen one.

Of course countries that have the highest vaccination rate will also have the highest breakthough infection rate. That is common sense.

What is your point though? This does not provide evidence for not getting vaccinated.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2021, 07:21:05 PM »
https://globalnews.ca/news/8230051/covid-vaccine-hospitalization-risk-ontario/

6,000% more likely to end up in the ICU if you are unvaccinated!  The evidence is undeniable!

Also, the guy in the video reminds me of every antivaxxer I've ever dealt with.

😆

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2021, 07:54:11 PM »
Best case vaccination lowers your chance of death.

lmfao...  ::)

there is no 'best case' for the godless cowards who bent the knee.

terminally braindead tards who willingly allow an abominable, experimental gene altering poison +, with known dire effects - and zero upside whatsoever - to be injected inside of their body r surely some of the most pathetic, useless and spiritually dead cowards to have ever existed.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2021, 10:37:00 PM »
NO ONE has ever claimed you can’t get COVID if you’re vaccinated.

It does greatly reduce the risk and severity of a COVID infection however.
so how does someone not having one hurt anyone else?