Author Topic: Ideal physique and face for picking up women  (Read 16418 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Ideal physique and face for picking up women
« Reply #175 on: October 21, 2021, 08:13:47 AM »
Who fucking cares what women want I train for me. My girlfriend has told me she doesn't like the vascularity I don't care I love it.

Wolverine, bro.  You him.
Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2021, 08:52:50 AM »
Who fucking cares what women want I train for me. My girlfriend has told me she doesn't like the vascularity I don't care I love it.

You show her who's the boss Hank!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #177 on: October 21, 2021, 08:56:05 AM »
You show her who's the boss Hank!

Isnt that how he got in trouble in the past?   ;D :D

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: October 21, 2021, 09:23:07 AM »
Do women flirt with you due to your physique?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2021, 09:26:21 AM »

Wolverine bro.  You him
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2021, 09:30:23 AM »

Wolverine bro.  You him
Q

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2021, 10:02:43 AM »
Wolverine, bro.  You him.

IronNat- your dry humor gets me laughing every day, lol

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2021, 02:07:27 PM »

IronNat- your dry humor gets me laughing every day, lol

I'm serious, bro.

Getbig ain't no joke.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2021, 02:13:02 PM »
Usually such threads take on a homosexual slant.

Looks like that may have just happened with the Frank Sepe post.   ;)

Frank Sepe is 50 years old and single. He still looks healthy and young, specially for someone 50 years old.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2021, 02:19:01 PM »
Looks like that just happened with the Frank Sepe post.   ;)

Uh - EVERY topic on Getbig goes down that path eventually, haha

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2021, 02:22:37 PM »
I'm serious, bro.

Getbig ain't no joke.

haha

its serious - quickmeme

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2021, 03:14:17 PM »
The idea that women do not like muscles is the same myth that penis size does not matter. Women lie about these traits because they are purely sexual, and some women like to downplay their purely sexual desires to seem more "classy", except when they talk alone with each other.  But there is plenty of evidence that women are very aroused by a heavily muscled man, however it has to be ripped, lean muscle. Same with penis size. Women have lied for years that penis size does not matter, but now with the internet, as well as less hang ups about sex, particularly amongst millennials,  the truth is that between 8 and 9 inches is the ideal penis size for orgasm for women(although seven is just fine).  It's similar to height, the average male height is still 5'9, but a guy 6'4 is MUCH more appealing to a woman than a guy 5'9. The perfect height spot women prefer is probably between 6'2 and 6'7. I don't care how muscular you are, if you are modern bodybuilder height, few girls want to go out in heels and tower over you by half a foot or more.  But whether muscularity, height, or penis size, the ideal is a very small percentage of the male population. But again, with the internet, those 5% genetically endowed men now have the opportunity to have sex with hundreds(or even thousands) of women through dating sites, Tinder,etc. so more women have a more accurate idea of what "ideal" can be. There have been Tinder studies that have definitively shown that about 5-10% of the men on "hook up" sites are having sex with 90% of the women. Because the painful truth for a lot of guys is that you are not in the genetic elite, in bodybuilding, intelligence or anything else. So just be a nice guy, find a girl you connect with and have a nice life. You're not going to be a player with your magic pussy pulling cycle of low test and high primo. Give it up. You'll know by 21 years old if you have that mix women want to fuck.  BTW, if you can get super rich, none of what I just said matters. You'll fuck whatever you want.
Yet, billions of men around the world date, fuck and get married every day. Meaning what you are saing does not have much relevance.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2021, 03:16:57 PM »
Yet, billions of men around the world date, fuck and get married every day. Meaning what you are saing does not have much relevance.

Truth is, when it comes to marriage, most women settle for a betabux provider they would not have given the time of day when they were at their peak/prime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2021, 03:20:51 PM »
Truth is, when it comes to marriage, most women settle for a betabux provider they would not have given the time of day when they were at their peak/prime.

What about women who marry in their prime? Currently the average age at which a woman marries is 27. The age range for most women getting married is 25 - 30.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2021, 03:24:00 PM »
What about women who marry in their prime?

They get divorced 5-10 years later. ;D

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2021, 04:58:55 PM »

When Frank Sepe was a competitive bodybuilder (and before he became a small personal trainer) he was the ultimate female fantasy.
Just looking at this man you know that women are all over him. Holy smokes!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #191 on: October 22, 2021, 04:27:34 AM »
Remember guys you are not Ugly you are just Poor look at the difference a couple billion can make that is more than just hair look at the jawline the entire face is different

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: October 22, 2021, 05:02:20 AM »

It's a very important consideration for a woman to know they and their children will be taken care of.  Yes a guy that can provide a nice house and a stable financial environment is very desirable for a woman. Once they leave their early 20's they learn the good looking bad boy is not a good choice for a husband if they can't provide.  Of course I'm speaking in generalities.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #193 on: October 22, 2021, 10:54:07 AM »
I think this young guy David Laid has some god-tier genetics for picking up women.  I have no idea if he's into girls but I doubt he'd have any trouble.  Ni66a's like 6'2". 

His last name is Laid for fucksakes.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #194 on: October 22, 2021, 10:47:22 PM »
Looks like that may have just happened with the Frank Sepe post.   ;)

Frank Sepe is 50 years old and single. He still looks gloriously youthful especially for someone 50 years old.

Fixed pal.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2021, 06:10:15 AM »

Kofo the gullible mofo.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #196 on: October 25, 2021, 07:20:42 PM »
It's a very important consideration for a woman to know they and their children will be taken care of.  Yes a guy that can provide a nice house and a stable financial environment is very desirable for a woman. Once they leave their early 20's they learn the good looking bad boy is not a good choice for a husband if they can't provide.  Of course I'm speaking in generalities.

they give their best years to the cool bad boy and then expect the "beta" with a good career to take care of them in their declining years

E
E

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: October 28, 2021, 03:20:23 PM »
I will go on record as saying that this is pretty much what all women want.

Yup. Guys like that always get the girl.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: October 28, 2021, 03:33:27 PM »
I think this young guy David Laid has some god-tier genetics for picking up women.  I have no idea if he's into girls but I doubt he'd have any trouble.  Ni66a's like 6'2". 

His last name is Laid for fucksakes.

Yeah if we're calling anyone ideal it's this kid. His social media following is huge. Must be like shooting fish in a barrel for him

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 28, 2021, 04:43:56 PM »
They get divorced 5-10 years later. ;D

Not always. My wife was 21 when we married we never separated or divorced. My son's wife was 19 when they married in 1988 and they are still married. My daughter was 19 when she and my son-in-law married in 1994. They celebrated their 27th anniversary last summer. Now my mom's generation is a different story. She and my dad didn't make to year 5. My uncle and his first wife divorced at about 5 years of marriage, although he and his second wife were married forever until he died. Both his wives were in their prime at the time of their marriage. A lot of my cousins have been married forever and they all married fairly young....late teens to mid-twenties.