Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set  (Read 29229 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2021, 04:57:20 AM »
Bruce Lee's son was killed with a real gun. If I got the facts straight it was a revolver with shells loaded with primers with a light charge so it goes bang. In the cylinder were unloaded bullets so it would look loaded from the front when filmed. The bullets were launched by the primers probably only going about 300 feet per second but had enough juice to kill at close range. The movie firearm tech is responsible for that one.

Why were they using a real gun on the set of Baldwin in this day and age?  They can add flash with CGI and use added sound? Why was he pointing the gun at a camera woman and the director? So many questions.

One of the most important rules of gun safety is to treat a firearm as if it was loaded even after you unload it. Always keep the barrel pointed in a safe direction even if unloaded. Keep your finger off the trigger until you want to shoot it even if unloaded unless you are dry firing in a safe direction. I like to pretend an invisible  laser beam is coming out of the barrel so it makes me conscious of where the barrel is pointed loaded and unloaded.  That way the barrel never crosses my person or someone else. 

One thing is true is that even blanks are dangerous short range. Some blanks have cardboard wadcutter type covering instead of a bullet but at close range they are launched at a velocity powerful enough to penetrate.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2021, 05:04:58 AM »
These motherfuckers want to take everyone’s guns yet every movie they make always  has the “hero” carrying a gun.

Exactly,

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2021, 05:21:03 AM »
Maybe Alec Baldwin was staging an anti-American insurrection or terrorism. "He should serve his sentence in Angola, Rikers, or some horrible sh1thole prison. Make some special arrangements. You know, to really open his eyes."

Alec Baldwin killed more people than his would-be "insurrectionists". He tied the Capitol police in executions, though.

Will "going postal" be replaced with "going Baldwin"....

;)

Is this fake news?

Man...I treat AIRSOFT GUNS as if they were real guns.

Maybe that's a habit retained from my army training...or maybe that's just common sense. Possibly something those with Trump Derangement Syndrome don't have.

Didn't Hollywood learn from The Crow??

Or is this fake news? Definitely the most surprising news I've heard this year - and nothing surprises me anymore over these past 19 or so months.

Joy Behar?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2021, 05:31:19 AM »
Wonder if Alec still wonders...

He must not have liked his coworkers....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2021, 05:59:32 AM »
Sounds like negligent manslaughter to me. Baldwin should be charged.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2021, 06:07:16 AM »
I saw a recent Netflix documentary with Alec Balwin in it on John Delorean where he plays Delorean for parts of it.  There's a scene in the movie where Alec is talking to his real life wife and telling her what he's doing.  It's obvious from that scene that he is no longer and A list actor, not even B list.  He's taking what ever rolls pay the bills now.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2021, 06:22:38 AM »
I saw a recent Netflix documentary with Alec Balwin in it on John Delorean where he plays Delorean for parts of it.  There's a scene in the movie where Alec is talking to his real life wife and telling her what he's doing.  It's obvious from that scene that he is no longer and A list actor, not even B list.  He's taking what ever rolls pay the bills now.

Same with Deniro. He has a huge nut  that he hast to cover every month so he takes shitty movie roles when he obviously would prefer to just be retired.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2021, 06:23:46 AM »
Alec seems to be in some serious back pain all the time.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2021, 06:37:28 AM »
Wonder if Alec still wonders...

He must not have liked his coworkers....

Gesh

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2021, 06:42:46 AM »
He is the producer of the movie, the primary actor, on set shooting the gun at people ... and doesn't know why things are the way they are.

He is 100% liable and will be sued into oblivion.

The insurance agent that covered this nutcase knew better and is probably on a ledge somewhere.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2021, 07:31:50 AM »
He is the producer of the movie, the primary actor, on set shooting the gun at people ... and doesn't know why things are the way they are.

He is 100% liable and will be sued into oblivion.

The insurance agent that covered this nutcase knew better and is probably on a ledge somewhere.

What about criminal charges?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2021, 07:50:05 AM »
What about criminal charges?

Involuntary manslaughter in New Mexico is 18 month sentence. Whether he would be convicted is another story.

If new info came out from the crew that he was being a raving lunatic when it happened then maybe his other well documented tendencies toward violence would sway someone to do something.

I doubt it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2021, 07:52:23 AM »
Hollyweird libs not knowing simple gun safety? I’m shocked. I hope he gets the gas chamber.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2021, 07:54:03 AM »
Same with Deniro. He has a huge nut  that he hast to cover every month so he takes shitty movie roles when he obviously would prefer to just be retired.

What is the source of the huge nut, Alamony?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2021, 07:54:23 AM »
he will be fine, it will go down as a covid death...

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2021, 07:59:33 AM »
Alec seems to be in some serious back pain all the time.

He looked and acted old in the Delorean movie.  Even though he had makeup on he looked even older than Delorean.  He never should have taken a bit role in a Netflix documentary.  It just made him look desperate and washed up.  He'll probably be doing commercials for mid day television soon.  Maybe for the psychic network.

Although I will say I liked the movie and would recommend watching it as well as the other Delorean documentary on Netflixs. 

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2021, 07:59:57 AM »
I feel bad for the guy.  I really do.

Everyone knows about The Crow incident, but you wouldn't believe how often this happens on movie sets.  Bizarre, actually.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2021, 08:03:00 AM »
Ban prop guns.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2021, 08:08:57 AM »
He looked and acted old in the Delorean movie.  Even though he had makeup on he looked even older than Delorean.  He never should have taken a bit role in a Netflix documentary.  It just made him look desperate and washed up.  He'll probably be doing commercials for mid day television soon.  Maybe for the psychic network.

Although I will say I liked the movie.

He was doing Capital One ads with his eye lift 10 years ago.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2021, 08:53:32 AM »
Amazing how people and the media are already mobing to lynch the guy without a trial.

We returned to tribal times.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2021, 08:58:13 AM »
Who loaded the gun? Why was he playing with it? Why was he pointing it at not just actors but pointing it in general?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2021, 09:08:04 AM »
Who loaded the gun? Why was he playing with it? Why was he pointing it at not just actors but pointing it in general?

There's just no way it should have happened (and of course there should be no live rounds).  Maybe it was a freak shot.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2021, 09:09:00 AM »
What is the source of the huge nut, Alamony?

Bingo

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2021, 09:13:59 AM »

Bingo

Wow, I wonder how many ex wives Eric Roberts must have