Author Topic: Not dealing with amazon , shitty tracking, pre recorded phone i ne proteeen  (Read 2274 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
The whole concept of this thread is indication that we live in super soft times. Posting on the internet about waiting for momma bird amazon to drop food at the nest.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Eventually, the only two places to shop will be Walmart and Amazon.

Get used to it.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Thank you for your thoughtful contribution on what is a proper thread, seeking protein anabolism during these disconcerting times.

Will your anabolic seminal fluid bring me somewhat close to your level of physique development? I want a refund if it doesn't, as I have generally opted for whey isolate - but would be willing to roll the dice if this is a possible end result!

Feathering of the quads, ripped six pack, noticeable serratus showing, and striated throughout.
X

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
What is a good protein company thats shipped recently hopefully get some whey without acesulfamine

Any commercial cheese makers sell proteins for penauts !. Ignore those 'protein companies', they buy powder from cheese guys  ;)

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
Feathering of the quads, ripped six pack, noticeable serratus showing, and striated throughout.

Not to mention, rock hard nipples of steel!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
I've been using ebay recently. Way faster. I wanted to get more of those exercise bands and with Amazon it was a 4-6 week wait. From eBay I got it in five days. Also in Hawaii Amazon limits stuff we can get. Anything that requires batteries. I wanted to get some true wireless ear buds and it was no go with Amazon. I just received mine today from eBay within five days. I can't even get a phone charger from Amazon let alone a cell phone.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How unfair Amazon!! He was just giving her a full service!!!

Amazon Driver Fired After Video of Woman Exiting Back of Truck Goes Viral

An Amazon driver's now jobless after a video went viral of a woman slipping out the backdoor of his delivery truck ... sparking racy speculation about what she and the driver were doing.

The clip, shot in a Florida neighborhood, shows a woman in a black dress and flip-flops hopping out the rear door. Worth nothing, the Amazon delivery guy's quite the gentleman ... he holds the door open for her.

It's unclear who the woman is, or exactly why she was inside the truck -- but Amazon certainly didn't think it was prime conduct by the driver.

A rep for the company tells us, "This does not reflect the high standards we have for our Delivery Service Partners and their drivers. Allowing unauthorized passengers to enter delivery vehicles is a violation of Amazon policy, and the driver is no longer delivering packages to Amazon customers.”

We've tried to get in touch with the driver to get his side of the story but so far, no luck. Probably busy making a delivery ... of some sort.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/29/amazon-driver-fired-woman-back-of-delivery-truck/?fbclid=IwAR1_7eQAbGYIwr27EBdtw_QZ06GAfAbTrTV78erTI4hOcgt8oOVMTWOvm5I

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
How unfair Amazon!! He was just giving her a full service!!!

Amazon Driver Fired After Video of Woman Exiting Back of Truck Goes Viral

An Amazon driver's now jobless after a video went viral of a woman slipping out the backdoor of his delivery truck ... sparking racy speculation about what she and the driver were doing.

The clip, shot in a Florida neighborhood, shows a woman in a black dress and flip-flops hopping out the rear door. Worth nothing, the Amazon delivery guy's quite the gentleman ... he holds the door open for her.

It's unclear who the woman is, or exactly why she was inside the truck -- but Amazon certainly didn't think it was prime conduct by the driver.

A rep for the company tells us, "This does not reflect the high standards we have for our Delivery Service Partners and their drivers. Allowing unauthorized passengers to enter delivery vehicles is a violation of Amazon policy, and the driver is no longer delivering packages to Amazon customers.”

We've tried to get in touch with the driver to get his side of the story but so far, no luck. Probably busy making a delivery ... of some sort.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/29/amazon-driver-fired-woman-back-of-delivery-truck/?fbclid=IwAR1_7eQAbGYIwr27EBdtw_QZ06GAfAbTrTV78erTI4hOcgt8oOVMTWOvm5I

Dude just creampied her tight luscious ass in the back of the truck.

Deserves a raise.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Just eat food

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I've been using ebay recently. Way faster. I wanted to get more of those exercise bands and with Amazon it was a 4-6 week wait. From eBay I got it in five days. Also in Hawaii Amazon limits stuff we can get. Anything that requires batteries. I wanted to get some true wireless ear buds and it was no go with Amazon. I just received mine today from eBay within five days. I can't even get a phone charger from Amazon let alone a cell phone.
Why the limits?