Author Topic: Pfizer Says Its COVID-19 Vaccine Is More Than 90% Effective In Kids 5-11  (Read 1832 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
JUST WON'T STOP THE PHUCKING LIES!  I'M SO TIRED OF THIS!

42% EFFICIENCY FOR ADULTS VS 90% EFFICACY FOR KIDS

Today's Award Winner!

Joram Velasco (J.V.)
1 hour ago
0.001% mortality rate for age group 0-17 in the US. This includes kids with pre-existing medical conditions.
(source: CDC.gov)

THEY ALREADY HAD HEIGHEN IMMUNE RESPONSES BEFORE THE BULLSHIT EXPERIMENT SHOTS.

LIES!!!!!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Pfizer Says Its COVID-19 Vaccine Is More Than 90% Effective In Kids 5-11
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 12:22:13 PM »
They're anti-child and anti-dogs. Specifically beagles.   >:(

Fauci animal cruelty

Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on 'cruel' puppy experiments

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/medical-advances/578086-bipartisan-legislators-demand-answers-from-fauci

A bipartisan letter demands answers from the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser.
House members, most of whom are Republicans, want Fauci to explain himself in response to allegations brought on by the White Coat Waste Project that involve drugging puppies.
Allegedly, 44 beagle puppies were used in a North Africa laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed so scientists could work without incessant barking.

A bipartisan letter demands answers from the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser.

The White Coat Waste Project, the nonprofit organization that first pointed out that U.S. taxpayers were being used to fund the controversial Wuhan Institute of Virology, have now turned its sights on Anthony Fauci on another animal-testing-related matter — infecting dozens of beagles with disease-causing parasites to test an experimental drug on them.

America is changing faster than ever! Add Changing America to your Facebook or Twitter feed to stay on top of the news.

House members, most of whom are Republicans, want Fauci to explain himself in response to allegations brought on by the White Coat Waste Project that involve drugging puppies.

According to the White Coat Waste Project, the Food and Drug Administration does not require drugs to be tested on dogs, so the group is asking why the need for such testing.

White Coat Waste claims that 44 beagle puppies were used in a Tunisia, North Africa, laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed, allegedly so scientists could work without incessant barking.

Leading the effort is Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), writing a letter to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) saying the cordectomies are “cruel” and a “reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds.”

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told Changing America. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."

Mace’s letter was signed by Reps. Cindy Axne (D-Iowa), Cliff Bentz (R-Ore.), Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Rick Crawford (R-Ark.), Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.), Scott Franklin (R-Fla.), Andrew Garbarino (R-N.Y.), Carlos Gimenez (R-Fla.), Jimmy Gomez (D-Calif.), Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), Fred Keller (R-Pa.), Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), Lisa McClain (R-Mich.), Nicole Malliotakis (R-N.Y.), Brian Mast (R-Fla.), Scott Perry (R-Pa.), Bill Posey (R-Fla.), Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Calif.), Maria E. Salazar (R-Fla.), Terri Sewell (D-Ala.), Daniel Webster (R-Fla.) and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.)

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Changing America.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 12:25:56 PM »
Chemical firms are making gains cause Napalm sticks to kids…

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 12:55:29 PM »
when was it tested on kids to find out if its effective or not?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2021, 01:14:23 PM »
This is GREAT news. This will help stop the spread of the virus in the schools.

I will finally be able to sleep better at night knowing my kids will be safe.

❤️❤️

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2021, 01:17:46 PM »
This is GREAT news. This will help stop the spread of the virus in the schools.

I will finally be able to sleep better at night knowing my kids will be safe.

❤️❤️
you dont have any kids

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2021, 01:57:27 PM »
you dont have any kids

YOU....don't even know what the definition of VIRUS is.

😆😆😆😎

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2021, 02:34:55 PM »
Humanity itself is a sexually transmitted virus on planet earth.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2021, 06:30:48 PM »
I actually believe them that it is effective.. at what it is actually intended to do.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2021, 10:45:15 PM »
Humanity itself is a sexually transmitted virus on planet earth.

We need Titans

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2021, 10:30:18 AM »
They can stick it up their arse and see how effective it is

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2021, 10:31:37 AM »
JUST WON'T STOP THE PHUCKING LIES!  I'M SO TIRED OF THIS!

42% EFFICIENCY FOR ADULTS VS 90% EFFICACY FOR KIDS

Today's Award Winner!

Joram Velasco (J.V.)
1 hour ago
0.001% mortality rate for age group 0-17 in the US. This includes kids with pre-existing medical conditions.
(source: CDC.gov)

THEY ALREADY HAD HEIGHEN IMMUNE RESPONSES BEFORE THE BULLSHIT EXPERIMENT SHOTS.

LIES!!!!!

EXACTLY

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2021, 10:32:49 AM »
EXACTLY

Sorry Coach.

As you always like to say…you can’t argue with SCIENCE!

😎

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2021, 10:33:00 AM »
They're anti-child and anti-dogs. Specifically beagles.   >:(

Fauci animal cruelty

Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on 'cruel' puppy experiments

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/medical-advances/578086-bipartisan-legislators-demand-answers-from-fauci

Allegedly, 44 beagle puppies were used in a North Africa laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed so scientists could work without incessant barking.

The White Coat Waste Project, the nonprofit organization that first pointed out that U.S. taxpayers were being used to fund the controversial Wuhan Institute of Virology, have now turned its sights on Anthony Fauci on another animal-testing-related matter — infecting dozens of beagles with disease-causing parasites to test an experimental drug on them.

America is changing faster than ever! Add Changing America to your Facebook or Twitter feed to stay on top of the news.

According to the White Coat Waste Project, the Food and Drug Administration does not require drugs to be tested on dogs, so the group is asking why the need for such testing.

White Coat Waste claims that 44 beagle puppies were used in a Tunisia, North Africa, laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed, allegedly so scientists could work without incessant barking.

Leading the effort is Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), writing a letter to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) saying the cordectomies are “cruel” and a “reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds.”

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told Changing America. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."

Mace’s letter was signed by Reps. Cindy Axne (D-Iowa), Cliff Bentz (R-Ore.), Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Rick Crawford (R-Ark.), Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.), Scott Franklin (R-Fla.), Andrew Garbarino (R-N.Y.), Carlos Gimenez (R-Fla.), Jimmy Gomez (D-Calif.), Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), Fred Keller (R-Pa.), Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), Lisa McClain (R-Mich.), Nicole Malliotakis (R-N.Y.), Brian Mast (R-Fla.), Scott Perry (R-Pa.), Bill Posey (R-Fla.), Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Calif.), Maria E. Salazar (R-Fla.), Terri Sewell (D-Ala.), Daniel Webster (R-Fla.) and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.)

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Changing America.

If anyone thinks Fouci is anything less than Satan, they need a major reality check

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2021, 10:33:49 AM »
Sorry Coach.

As you always like to say…you can’t argue with SCIENCE!

😎

Love you keep trolling I keep handing you your ass…keep it going Junior

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2021, 10:37:01 AM »
Love you keep trolling I keep handing you your ass…keep it going Junior

Lol….an ANTIVAXXER calling someone ELSE a troll.

😆😆😆

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2021, 11:15:50 AM »

😆😆😆

Dispute the “science” in OP’s post

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2021, 12:29:04 PM »

😆😆😆
C UNT!
T

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2021, 12:37:27 PM »

😆😆😆

obv I never take coachs side,...but,...I dont for a second believe you post what you believe in. Your only purpose is to troll people who arent pro vacc. I did at first but as time went on it became clear you are only on here to go against other posters for no reason but to argue with them. Youre pretty much me with a different screenname
"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2021, 02:14:03 PM »
obv I never take coachs side,...but,...I dont for a second believe you post what you believe in. Your only purpose is to troll people who arent pro vacc. I did at first but as time went on it became clear you are only on here to go against other posters for no reason but to argue with them. Youre pretty much me with a different screenname

First of all, as I've mention several times, I'm only "half trolling" here. Part of me is trying to understand the antivaxxer's thinking patterns.

Second, a few days ago I insulted you. I want to apologize, I got carried away and I was out of line. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Finally, NEVER side with Coach....he's an IDIOT!

;)

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2021, 02:16:25 PM »
First of all, as I've mention several times, I'm only "half trolling" here. Part of me is trying to understand the antivaxxer's thinking patterns.

Second, a few days ago I insulted you. I want to apologize, I got carried away and I was out of line. I hope there are no hard feelings.

;)

fair post, keep up the good work
"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2021, 02:25:38 PM »
you dont have any kids

He don’t have a Brain either or very little grey matter by the amount of utter fucking Crap
& Nonsense he posts.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2021, 02:27:50 PM »

;)

You are wasting your time, there are no anti vaxers here, just people who dont want this jab because they have enough mental dexterity to work out that its not required and potentially unsafe.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2021, 02:32:32 PM »
fair post, keep up the good work

Thank you! You too (we have our work cut out for us with this group  ;))

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2021, 02:35:33 PM »
You are wasting your time, there are no anti vaxers here, just people who dont want this jab because they have enough mental dexterity to work out that its not required and potentially unsafe.

😆😆😆