Author Topic: London is turning into a third world country  (Read 2520 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: London is turning into a third world country
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2021, 04:35:21 PM »

It appears you have hard time accepting facts ??
The Islamic religion & many of its followers from Pakistani origin are pure Vermin
Like wise Fact is Blacks / Negro’s commit far more crimes than whites - Jeez how many murders a year are just Black on Black.
Very clearly there is a problem amongst Blacks & They have to confront it admit it & try to address
Their in built utter hate for one & other, Hard uncomfortable Facts & Truth Vince. 

And Yes there are Many White Trash Vermin that should be got rid of, it’s Not like whites pretend
There isn’t a problem with white low life’s - Only it is a far smaller percentage than it is for Blacks.

Well stated, brother!  Vincenzo is a turdball masquerading as a man.  Keep bringing the great back to Great Britain!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2021, 04:57:35 PM »

It appears you have hard time accepting facts ??
The Islamic religion & many of its followers from Pakistani origin are pure Vermin
Like wise Fact is Blacks / Negro’s commit far more crimes than whites - Jeez how many murders a year are just Black on Black.
Very clearly there is a problem amongst Blacks & They have to confront it admit it & try to address
Their in built utter hate for one & other, Hard uncomfortable Facts & Truth Vince. 

And Yes there are Many White Trash Vermin that should be got rid of, it’s Not like whites pretend
There isn’t a problem with white low life’s - Only it is a far smaller percentage than it is for Blacks.

Considering all the countries that the British conquered and stripped of their wealth, diamonds,  gold , oil, etc...i would say that it is the chickens coming home to roost.   

That being said, i dont see it any different than my hometown being "liberalized and woke"...all being committed by whites who are bringing these people in to begin with...just like Sweden.  Why don't you Caspers throw out those fucking sand people???  At the end of the day, the number of honkys will greatly out number the kabobs and coffee's.  But this was the case of a bunch of people of every nationality and not just Arab stealing bikes ...so there
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2021, 05:11:41 PM »

Considering all the countries that the British conquered and stripped of their wealth, diamonds,  gold , oil, etc...i would say that it is the chickens coming home to roost.   

That being said, i dont see it any different than my hometown being "liberalized and woke"...all being committed by whites who are bringing these people in to begin with...just like Sweden.  Why don't you Caspers throw out those fucking sand people???  At the end of the day, the number of honkys will greatly out number the kabobs and coffee's

We shouldn't be testing people for "covid", we should be testing them for stupidity.  Outside that, the only thing your kind can pass is gass.

You corpulent idiot.   You are cursed by your own stupidity to wallow in the filth of what passes for your soul.  Your dust is shaken for eternity you prolapsed mangina. 

Go fuck yourself with a cactus dildo, Vinnie.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2021, 05:15:09 PM »
We shouldn't be testing people for "covid", we should be testing them for stupidity.  They only thing your kind can pass is gass.

You corpulent idiot.   You are cursed by your own stupidity to wallow in the filth of what passes for your soul.  Your dust is shaken for eternity you prolapsed mangina. 

Go fuck yourself with a cactus dildo, Vinnie.

What did i say wrong??...you white people brought these people in the country.  If you got a fucking problem with it then stop electing SJW's....i thought it was called "Great Britian"...getting pushed around by some goat herders...pathetic.   
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2021, 05:18:34 PM »

What did i say wrong??...you white people brought these people in the country.  If you got a fucking problem with it then stop electing SJW's....i thought it was called "Great Britian"...getting pushed around by some goat herders...pathetic.

I bet you're working on auto-fellatio so you can finally say  you suck at everything.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2021, 05:21:01 PM »
I bet you're working on auto-fellatio so you can finally say  you suck at everything.

Again.. what did i say wrong???  Am i not right.  You have a bunch of SJW liberals in office...get rid of them and you can get rid of all of those Aladdin's.  You people do it to yourself ...so again...WHAT DID I SAY WRONG!!!  You cant blame us Afros.. they only make up 3% of your country
A

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2021, 06:12:34 PM »

That being said, i dont see it any different than my hometown being "liberalized and woke"...all being committed by whites who are bringing these people in to begin with...just like Sweden.  Why don't you Caspers throw out those fucking sand people???  At the end of the day, the number of honkys will greatly out number the kabobs and coffee's.  But this was the case of a bunch of people of every nationality and not just Arab stealing bikes ...so there

You yet again completely miss the Elephant in the room with the Black on Black Crime issue 🤷🏻‍♂️

The issue here is our Traitorous Government’s following orders & allowing these Vermin in.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2021, 06:18:25 PM »

Again.. what did i say wrong???  Am i not right.  You have a bunch of SJW liberals in office...get rid of them and you can get rid of all of those Aladdin's.  You people do it to yourself ...so again...WHAT DID I SAY WRONG!!!  You cant blame us Afros.. they only make up 3% of your country

I do blame you Afro’s - Huge amount of disproportionate crime from 3% of population
& these shit stain Paki Musli’s aren’t much better.

Take a look at the crime statistics in America - Read them & weep.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2021, 06:28:20 PM »

Post details about Brits stripping OIL from Nigeria, GOLD from Liberia & DIAMONDS from Ceylon !.  ;D

Hold on, WHY those Afro tribes didn't colonized Americas, Australia, Europe,New Zealand,........................................................ ???

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2021, 06:33:12 PM »

Without English business people YOU would NOT exist !.

:D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2021, 06:55:25 PM »

Without English business people YOU would NOT exist !.

:D

Remember the "Back to Africa" movement in the 80s when nobody from the USA actually went back? There's a reason.  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2021, 07:00:35 PM »

Remember the "Back to Africa" movement in the 80s when nobody from the USA actually went back? There's a reason.  ;)

African climate is no good for VincenzoAmericans !.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2021, 07:13:29 PM »

Actually, the British dragged people, kicking and screaming, out of the Dark Ages.  These "conquered" nations would still be shoveling camel shit otherwise.

You people should be on your hands and knees thanking us. 
~

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2021, 07:33:13 PM »
whites are in the minority of those who commit violent crimes in London. Educate yourself.

Just like they are in the US, despite being nearly 58% of the population.  Vince's people aren't good at much, but they excel at Basketball and committing violent crime!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2021, 08:30:59 PM »
Actually, the British dragged people, kicking and screaming, out of the Dark Ages.  These "conquered" nations would still be shoveling camel shit otherwise.

Chains in your truck?  ;D
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2021, 09:09:36 PM »

Nobody asked and the Dark Ages is a time period in England...there was no plague or hacking off people's heads for blasphemy or etc.  If anyone was a savage, it was you guys with your Galls and Vikings bringing diseases and shooting everyone and stealing shit.  African countries like Egypt and other nations had buildings, cities, aquaducts, plumbing , etc at that time. The only thing they didnt have is guns

Thats why all of this is happening...centuries of conquering nations and stripping them of every valuable resource catches up eventually. ..may London and the rest of Europe burn to the ground

A

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2021, 10:28:45 PM »

Nobody asked and the Dark Ages is a time period in England...there was no plague or hacking off people's heads for blasphemy or etc.  If anyone was a savage, it was you guys with your Galls and Vikings bringing diseases and shooting everyone and stealing shit.  African countries like Egypt and other nations had buildings, cities, aquaducts, plumbing , etc at that time. The only thing they didnt have is guns

Thats why all of this is happening...centuries of conquering nations and stripping them of every valuable resource catches up eventually. ..may London and the rest of Europe burn to the ground

Yes Blame The White Man 🤣😂🤣

You hate Whites so much yet chose to live amongst us & our countries & Towns / Cities 🤷🏻‍♂️
Why Not Fuck off Back to your Glorious Ancestral roots in that haven of Africa.

Put your Money where you Mouth is …. Fuck off or Shut up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2021, 11:19:16 PM »

Yes Blame The White Man 🤣😂🤣

You hate Whites so much yet chose to live amongst us & our countries & Towns / Cities 🤷🏻‍♂️
Why Not Fuck off Back to your Glorious Ancestral roots in that haven of Africa.

Put your Money where you Mouth is …. Fuck off or Shut up.

Im not going anywhere.. we are not going to leave after WE built this country through being slaves.  We have every if not more right to be here than you do.

I dont need to blame the white man...its historical facts and you need face reality.  Everything ive said was true....white people went around and conquered many nations...India, Africa, Mexico and hoq can we forget about thise pesky indians that you sold diseased blankets too

Complain or justify all you want...but you should have picked your own cotton and you should have left orher countries alone
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2021, 12:22:30 AM »

.................... Galls and Vikings bringing diseases and shooting everyone and stealing shit.

Tell me more about VIKINGS qonquests & shooting ( :o :o :o) in sub-saharan Africa !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2021, 12:25:31 AM »

..may London and the rest of Europe burn to the ground

Black terrorist statement !.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2021, 07:10:38 AM »
Black terrorist statement !.

That's a trolling statement....learn the difference
A

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2021, 09:20:00 AM »

Im not going anywhere.. we are not going to leave after WE built this country through being slaves.  We have every if not more right to be here than you do.

I dont need to blame the white man...its historical facts and you need face reality.  Everything ive said was true....white people went around and conquered many nations...India, Africa, Mexico and hoq can we forget about thise pesky indians that you sold diseased blankets too

Complain or justify all you want...but you should have picked your own cotton and you should have left orher countries alone

Ahhh Diddums - You lot should’ve been more intelligent & not so easy to conquer 🤷🏻‍♂️
And the vast majority are still just as thick & stupid - Gold Teeth / Rappers / Guns / Trainers etc
Carry on 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣