Author Topic: Which bodybuilders were actual fags?  (Read 14610 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Which bodybuilders were actual fags?
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2021, 06:09:35 AM »
Well, I know a person who voraciously ate out female p in his twenties and now totally identifies as gay, although he turns around once in a while to look at the back end of a hot woman that walks by. What is he?

He is either confused, or maybe just open minded or a deviant. Maybe all 3. I'd guess he's a guy who has done a lot of drugs.

If you're a strictly heterosexual man there are just things that are unimaginable.

I'm not lumping in  homosexuals and paedophiles here, so I hope our gay friends don't take this the wrong way. But a strictly heterosexual man will find doing something like eating another mans ass about as disgusting as you might find the thought of you having sex with a toddler.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2021, 06:18:05 AM »
You do not eat another mans ass out and then later identify as straight

You just have to imagine that it's a pussy

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2021, 06:26:28 AM »

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2021, 06:30:05 AM »
i'm pretty sure I read on here someone saying Vince Comerford was gay?

Ive read all kinds of shit on GB. Ive never heard/read that Comerford was.  But it wouldn't suprise me. One time on GB someone claimed Porter Cottrell was gay. Porter is a family man, retired firefighter. Sometimes people just talk out of their ass.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2021, 06:37:24 AM »
The bodybuilding life style doesn't work well with employment. I always wondered how all these famous bodybuilders in 70's and early 80's never seem to have a job. They had apartments, cars and money but no one worked. This was pre supplement contracts. You would have to wonder if they were hustling to make ends meet.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2021, 06:43:05 AM »
He is either confused, or maybe just open minded or a deviant. Maybe all 3. I'd guess he's a guy who has done a lot of drugs.

If you're a strictly heterosexual man there are just things that are unimaginable.

I'm not lumping in  homosexuals and paedophiles here, so I hope our gay friends don't take this the wrong way. But a strictly heterosexual man will find doing something like eating another mans ass about as disgusting as you might find the thought of you having sex with a toddler.

I get it. Most men, gay or straight, are exactly like you. I can’t tell you how many gay men have said to me, “Eww, the very idea of doing anything with a women totally grosses me out, and I have never had one ounce of desire for a woman.” All I am saying is that I think it is totally presumptuous to say that EVERYONE is the same as you. Sprague would be an example of someone who does not fit in those black and white boxes. There are LOTS of people in the world who don’t fit in the boxes, including many who always have physical relations one way or another but may get occasional twinges inside their heads.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2021, 07:45:59 AM »
The bodybuilding life style doesn't work well with employment. I always wondered how all these famous bodybuilders in 70's and early 80's never seem to have a job. They had apartments, cars and money but no one worked. This was pre supplement contracts. You would have to wonder if they were hustling to make ends meet.

You sell your body or you sell juice.  Sometimes both.

Although now with Instagram and other social media, it may be easier to make a legitimate living

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2021, 09:08:29 AM »
I am surprised that no one said joe gold yet. complete gay.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2021, 09:21:48 AM »
I am surprised that no one said joe weider yet. complete gay.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2021, 10:37:13 AM »
Too many to list. If you want a shorter answer then change the question to "Which bodybuilders weren't actual fags?".

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2021, 10:51:37 AM »
Too many to list. If you want a shorter answer then change the question to "Which bodybuilders weren't actual fags?".

Labrada, Haney, Jackson, Coleman and Yates. That’s about it.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2021, 11:28:22 AM »
All of them for the right price.

Hard Fast

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2021, 02:06:39 PM »
I get it. Most men, gay or straight, are exactly like you. I can’t tell you how many gay men have said to me, “Eww, the very idea of doing anything with a women totally grosses me out, and I have never had one ounce of desire for a woman.” All I am saying is that I think it is totally presumptuous to say that EVERYONE is the same as you. Sprague would be an example of someone who does not fit in those black and white boxes. There are LOTS of people in the world who don’t fit in the boxes, including many who always have physical relations one way or another but may get occasional twinges inside their heads.

I agree with you. Sexuality can be a very grey area.

One of my friends has been gay since high school, we all knew he was gay but he didn't come out until he was 30. Was married and had two kids. Now he's 45 and lives with his male "partner". He openly admits that he finds both male and females attractive still today.

A guy i worked with years ago was gay and had been with his male partner for 10 years. Both were very attractive guys who were successful Architects. They used to pic up chicks at clubs, take a bunch of X and tag team them all night. Both admitted they found women physically attractive, but not mentally attractive.

I dated a girl for almost a year who played both sides of the field. Took turns dating men and women. Said the same thing, men are better for physical attraction, but women were better "lovers".

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2021, 03:09:00 PM »

One of my friends has been gay since high school, we all knew he was gay but he didn't come out until he was 30. Was married and had two kids. Now he's 45 and lives with his male "partner". He openly admits that he finds both male and females attractive still today.

A guy i worked with years ago was gay and had been with his male partner for 10 years. Both were very attractive guys who were successful Architects. They used to pic up chicks at clubs, take a bunch of X and tag team them all night. Both admitted they found women physically attractive, but not mentally attractive.

I dated a girl for almost a year who played both sides of the field. Took turns dating men and women. Said the same thing, men are better for physical attraction, but women were better "lovers".
You seem to find yourself associated with many of these types.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2021, 03:52:18 PM »

99% of mentally attractive females are ugly. There are some attractive women that are tolerable mentally, but attractive mentally? That's very rare. I think most guys find an attractive woman they can tolerate mentally and settle for that.

poonhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2021, 03:57:35 PM »

Lalane
Arnold
Tony huge

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2021, 04:28:21 PM »
I never realised Mike Christian was gay until joswift posted a video which clearly showed otherwise

I've met Mike Christian. We worked out at the same gym. He didn't seem the least bit gay. Normally, my gaydar is pretty good.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2021, 04:29:16 PM »
99% of mentally attractive females are ugly. There are some attractive women that are tolerable mentally, but attractive mentally? That's very rare. I think most guys find an attractive woman they can tolerate mentally and settle for that.

Agreed.

My GF isn't intellectually stimulating, but we get along easily. No drama and she's not a bitch. That's enough for me.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2021, 07:37:56 PM »

I agree.  I've been drawn to tits in particular big tits since elementary school.  I have gay relatives, friends, etc and am not the least bit repulsed by their personal business.  But, the thought of me doing anything as pertains to a cock or hairy asshole absolutely makes me want to puke.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2021, 11:54:53 PM »

That pos Robby Robinson asks people for money all the time, never had a job his entire life

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2021, 11:57:05 PM »
The better question is how many fans of bodybuilders are?  Nothing natural about an auditorium of men cheering oiled up near naked men in thongs posing to music.

Agreed. Particularly the ones that go to watch guestposings, cheering whilst filming said bodybuilders on their iPhone.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2021, 01:29:03 AM »
Aaron Baker, Bob Paris, Chris Dickerson, and I always wondered about Lee Priest

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2021, 02:31:57 AM »
Selling their body openings for cash. :-[ :-X

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2021, 04:05:16 AM »
Labrada, Haney, Jackson, Coleman and Yates. That’s about it.

For all the recent Kluco bashing we can do him a solid and add him to this list