Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 193905 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3875 on: May 17, 2022, 06:28:12 AM »
ChOaK and the Covid pimps' lies hurt poor minority kids the most.  Kept them in virtual learning while other kids were in school with no risk.  Oh, and this is liberal Harvard saying this, so it's probably much worse than stated.

Burn in hell Covid liars

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2022/05/remote-learning-likely-widened-racial-economic-achievement-gap/#:~:text=National%20%26%20World%20Affairs-,Remote%20learning%20likely%20widened%20racial%2C%20economic%20achievement%20gap,Education%20Policy%20Research%20at%20Harvard.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3876 on: May 17, 2022, 09:22:04 AM »
DOD Edits Medical Database to Hide Military COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries as U.S. Military is Decimated by the Mandatory Shots

https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/dod-edits-medical-database-to-hide-military-covid-19-vaccine-injuries-as-u-s-military-is-decimated-by-the-mandatory-shots/

'Lt. Col. Peter Chambers has a 38-year career in the military. He is a Green Beret Commander having served in the Special Forces, and he is a military doctor, serving as a flight surgeon and combat medic. He has earned the Purple Heart and Bronze Star Medal, as well as other military awards for his service.

Lt. Col. Peter Chambers became a whistleblower after suffering neurological issues following mandatory COVID-19 vaccines, and seeing similar vaccine injuries in other soldiers, including: strokes, blood clots, cerebral bleeding, and various neurological injuries.

He began to research vaccine injuries following the COVID-19 vaccines that were mandated for service members, in the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) sponsored by the DOD.

He has most recently been deployed in Texas, near the Texas-Mexico border as a task force surgeon, where he began to provide “informed consent” counseling to over 3000 soldiers at the border regarding the COVID-19 vaccines, sharing with them the data he had uncovered in DMED, VAERS, NIH and other government sources.

As a result, only 6 service members out of 3000 decided to comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

Dr. Chambers stated: “If we don’t stop this, our military is going to be decimated.”'

https://rumble.com/vyneoo-lieutenant-colonel-peter-chambers-if-we-dont-stop-this-our-military-is-goin.html

No Doubt The Resident Vaccine Lovers will Dismiss This.  ::)

OH Their wonderful Ineffective Vaccine with so Many side effects -
Why oh Why are so many against & saying Terrible things about these woefully
Ineffective vaccines with tremendous health Issue Side effects......... ::)

;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3878 on: May 23, 2022, 11:28:28 AM »
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

Nothing new here, just reports of TRUTH.  Truth that has been censored, canceled, reported as misinformation and disinformation.  There is no disputing what many of us have been saying for 2 years!

Had to repost this from Princess - Hope The Khunt J.oak reads it & Chokes on it.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3879 on: May 23, 2022, 12:03:40 PM »
Oak won't buy it, it doesn't fit the fake-news narrative...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3880 on: May 23, 2022, 12:07:38 PM »
Oak won't buy it, it doesn't fit the fake-news narrative...

Yep You're probably right - Though it Appears the Moronic Khunt has fucked off  ;D :D ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3881 on: May 23, 2022, 12:10:31 PM »
Yep You're probably right - Though it Appears the Moronic Khunt has fucked off  ;D :D ;D
Oak is that c unt Howard.
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3882 on: May 23, 2022, 12:18:37 PM »
Oak is that c unt Howard.

Howard used to be on here saying "just get the shot, just get the vaccine".
Nice guy, but not much happening in the cranium.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #3883 on: May 23, 2022, 12:26:30 PM »
i dont get why people are on board and defend being controlled

do they want to be controlled ,  or do they not realize it about control?

which is it?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3884 on: May 23, 2022, 01:15:34 PM »
“Mask up”

“Practice social distancing”

“Get the jab”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3885 on: May 23, 2022, 01:19:53 PM »
“Mask up”

“Practice social distancing”

“Get the jab”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!
Social distancing I’m good with. I really don’t need anyone within six feet of me.
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3886 on: May 23, 2022, 01:20:20 PM »
i dont get why people are on board and defend being controlled

do they want to be controlled ,  or do they not realize it about control?

which is it?

Theyre too stupid to know any better it seems..

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3887 on: May 23, 2022, 01:27:29 PM »
its scary to know that your alone

when everyone around you defends being controlled

or they are the types that sit and watch people get beat up, mugged or robbed

the types who say nothing do nothing ever

its scary that the majority is this

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3888 on: May 23, 2022, 01:44:57 PM »
its scary to know that your alone

when everyone around you defends being controlled

or they are the types that sit and watch people get beat up, mugged or robbed

the types who say nothing do nothing ever

its scary that the majority is this

Oh man, absolutely.

Especially in Canada. Epic - on December 2nd, 2020, I had 9-1-1 called on me by the manager of a chain bookstore we have here called INDIGO, for not wearing a mask.

Police have no authority to enforce masks in Canada, yet they showed up and trespassed me. I initiated legal action, and it was resolved in my favour in writing...but it blew my mind to think I was likely the ONLY person in my city not wearing be a mask during the plandemic-joke [Fortress coined it that way, and I agree].

That's probably why they felt it was ok to try to illegally enforce it until I pushed back. I guess if it's just ONE person, they thought it's easier to make me break. Now the plandemic joke is all optional here, but still around 50% of people wear masks. It was 100% in July...if not up until January. Definitely in July, 100% of people at any Wal-Mart were in masks.

EVERYONE but me. Consistently.

Out or curiosity - were you in Florida for most of the plandemic? Were you ever living anywhere where virtually 100% of people were going along with this bullshit?

I can tell you - I was losing my mind. Just as you said - knowing people WANT to be controlled. Unbelievable.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3889 on: May 23, 2022, 02:40:52 PM »
Howard used to be on here saying "just get the shot, just get the vaccine".
Nice guy, but not much happening in the cranium.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Ha Ha Ha - Well put . 👍🏻

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3890 on: May 23, 2022, 02:46:03 PM »
Oh man, absolutely.

Especially in Canada. Epic - on December 2nd, 2020, I had 9-1-1 called on me by the manager of a chain bookstore we have here called INDIGO, for not wearing a mask.

Police have no authority to enforce masks in Canada, yet they showed up and trespassed me. I initiated legal action, and it was resolved in my favour in writing...but it blew my mind to think I was likely the ONLY person in my city not wearing be a mask during the plandemic-joke [Fortress coined it that way, and I agree].

That's probably why they felt it was ok to try to illegally enforce it until I pushed back. I guess if it's just ONE person, they thought it's easier to make me break. Now the plandemic joke is all optional here, but still around 50% of people wear masks. It was 100% in July...if not up until January. Definitely in July, 100% of people at any Wal-Mart were in masks.

Out or curiosity - were you in Florida for most of the plandemic? Were you ever living anywhere where virtually 100% of people were going along with this bullshit?

I can tell you - I was losing my mind. Just as you said - knowing people WANT to be controlled. Unbelievable.

FFS !!! Really he called the cops & they turned up - WTF 😳 Utter Madness
Jeez I really do Despise so many willingly Sheep 🐑  like Folk.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3891 on: May 23, 2022, 02:59:51 PM »
Oh man, absolutely.

i was in boise in 2020 until september, i had had enough 

i moved to juno beach and rented a townhome and quickly learned palm beach county is a bunch of old loony new yorkers 

upon advice of one of the older guys i played golf with  he said" go to martin county"

and he was right. Even people in miami would come 100 miles to martin county to have relief from the fucking insane boomers or young millelenials  all women of course.

i found this house in december 2020 and moved in feb 2nd 2021. Being here is the best. no one tolerates the loonies here. Go further north into stuart and port st lucie. the farther north you go, the more rednecks. so needless to say its worry free from leftists maniacs  but poorer further north as well.

im right in the sweet spot. the only thing that i dont like here is the population of snowbirds here. and the boomer snobs who think they are rich driving their stupid ass Hyundai's and kias.  id say half my neighborhood leaves in the summer. for whatever shithole up east they came from new york , boston,  maryland ,  places like that

its 85 and humid here today.

on the way to the gym i had the top down, and and it was very nice.

we know youll never leave canada, your a pussy and thats just the way it is.

if you have the chance to leave you might want to consider it. if it werent for those truckers you would be eternally fucked.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3892 on: May 23, 2022, 03:39:08 PM »
Here's two editorial cartoons about the smallpox vaccine from well over a hundred years ago.

Notice the same nonsense conspiracies that are still around today:

The vaccine is DANGEROUS

The government is CONTROLLING it's citizens with the vaccine

The vaccine is a SCAM created by big pharma

So much for antivaxxers being........"Independent Thinkers".

🙄🙄🙄

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3893 on: May 23, 2022, 06:46:52 PM »
Here's two editorial cartoons about the smallpox vaccine from well over a hundred years ago.

Notice the same nonsense conspiracies that are still around today:

The vaccine is DANGEROUS

The government is CONTROLLING it's citizens with the vaccine

The vaccine is a SCAM created by big pharma

So much for antivaxxers being........"Independent Thinkers".

🙄🙄🙄

More peoole died of Covid in Canada this year, despite the majority of the vulnerable parties being vaccinated.

This vaccine sucks. Deaths are higher than ever.

I blame you.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3894 on: May 25, 2022, 10:09:16 AM »
This story essentially exposes the whole thing as a fraud:

He shut down the entire country as a result of Covid, so he and his staff could not have not known about the supposed dangers:

Sue Gray 'Partygate' report: Boris Johnson's staff got drunk, brawled and abused cleaners during Covid lockdowns, damning report finds - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/25/uk/boris-johnson-sue-gray-partygate-report-gbr-intl/index.html

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3895 on: May 25, 2022, 10:29:44 AM »
I like how they 'learn their lesson" only after being caught.
All of the elites did that stuff, look at Obozo and his gay party on the Vineyard.
Scam from the beginning.

Only fools/puppets bought any of it..

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3896 on: May 25, 2022, 11:17:33 AM »
i was in boise in 2020 until september, i had had enough 

i moved to juno beach and rented a townhome and quickly learned palm beach county is a bunch of old loony new yorkers 

upon advice of one of the older guys i played golf with  he said" go to martin county"

and he was right. Even people in miami would come 100 miles to martin county to have relief from the fucking insane boomers or young millelenials  all women of course.

i found this house in december 2020 and moved in feb 2nd 2021. Being here is the best. no one tolerates the loonies here. Go further north into stuart and port st lucie. the farther north you go, the more rednecks. so needless to say its worry free from leftists maniacs  but poorer further north as well.

im right in the sweet spot. the only thing that i dont like here is the population of snowbirds here. and the boomer snobs who think they are rich driving their stupid ass Hyundai's and kias.  id say half my neighborhood leaves in the summer. for whatever shithole up east they came from new york , boston,  maryland ,  places like that

its 85 and humid here today.

on the way to the gym i had the top down, and and it was very nice.

we know youll never leave canada, your a pussy and thats just the way it is.

if you have the chance to leave you might want to consider it. if it werent for those truckers you would be eternally fucked.

I don't know epic.

The truth is, I'd RATHER NOT leave Canada. Just because I was born here, and have all my family here.

But those past two years...I can't do that again.

I can't do that again. I just can't. I would leave if we had another two years of that. Even then, I should have left after the first year, when it became clear they weren't going to stop.

But they did - like you said, the truckers.

Regarding me being a pussy - when it comes to leaving Canada, yes...I am.

But to be fair to me, I didn't tolerate ANY of the pandemic bullshit, including multiple police incidents over it. The initial 9-1-1 call + legal action back and forth until the matter was settled.

Literally 99.999% of my city complied.

And what I meant is I was the only one NOT complying.

EVERYONE at Wal-Mart as late as July 2021 were in masks except me! Literally 100% other than me.

A pussy would not do that.

But for leaving Canada, I have been a pussy.  :( I have to except that this country is not what it used to be, and pack my fucking bags.

I'm holding on to a high school crush, like Earl's example with Levrone, lol.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3897 on: May 25, 2022, 02:23:57 PM »
More peoole died of Covid in Canada this year, despite the majority of the vulnerable parties being vaccinated.

This vaccine sucks. Deaths are higher than ever.

I blame you.

LOL

Last year over 100,000 people died of lung cancer.

The “majority” of people don’t smoke.

Does that mean smoking DOESN’T cause lung cancer?

🙄🙄🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3898 on: May 25, 2022, 02:28:50 PM »
LOL

Last year over 100,000 people died of lung cancer.

The “majority” of people don’t smoke.

Does that mean smoking DOESN’T cause lung cancer?

🙄🙄🙄

Last year x amount of vaccinated people died with covid

The majority of people have been vaccinated

Does that mean the covid vaccine doesnt cause covid?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3899 on: May 25, 2022, 02:34:49 PM »
I don't know epic.

The truth is, I'd RATHER NOT leave Canada. Just because I was born here, and have all my family here.

But those past two years...I can't do that again.

I can't do that again. I just can't. I would leave if we had another two years of that. Even then, I should have left after the first year, when it became clear they weren't going to stop.

But they did - like you said, the truckers.

Regarding me being a pussy - when it comes to leaving Canada, yes...I am.

But to be fair to me, I didn't tolerate ANY of the pandemic bullshit, including multiple police incidents over it. The initial 9-1-1 call + legal action back and forth until the matter was settled.

Literally 99.999% of my city complied.

And what I meant is I was the only one NOT complying.

EVERYONE at Wal-Mart as late as July 2021 were in masks except me! Literally 100% other than me.

A pussy would not do that.

But for leaving Canada, I have been a pussy.  :( I have to except that this country is not what it used to be, and pack my fucking bags.

I'm holding on to a high school crush, like Earl's example with Levrone, lol.

you have a fucking lunatic running your country

they will do it to you again

but worse

they know youll take it

they will just block the truckers convoy from reaching borders next time.  no trucker= no life for you

if i was in your position id fucking go to africa and be melvins limo driver in a heartbeat