Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 33693 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?
« Reply #525 on: March 28, 2023, 09:47:42 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #526 on: March 28, 2023, 09:54:33 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #527 on: March 28, 2023, 10:32:15 PM »
Sucks to be her.

😆

Thoughts and prayers.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #528 on: March 28, 2023, 10:42:29 PM »
she should just forget about nursing and show her pussy instead

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Covid, Conspiracy Theories and Getbig
« Reply #529 on: March 28, 2023, 10:50:19 PM »
Hahah….too funny.

😆😆😆

Another moronic OAK meme.

What unvaccinated people are in the ICU?  ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: March 29, 2023, 12:28:21 AM »
Another moronic OAK meme.

What unvaccinated people are in the ICU?  ::)
Nobody on this forum. All the people in my family who are physically fucked up or dead took the clot shot.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #531 on: March 29, 2023, 12:39:13 AM »
Nobody on this forum. All the people in my family who are physically fucked up or dead took the clot shot.

OAK posts memes suggesting normal aged people go to the ICU or die from Covid.

In reality, the average age of a Covid death is 79 in Canada, 84 in the USA, and 84 in Ireland.

Plus significant commodity.

His moronic meme are as stupid as suggesting people die of the flu.

And from what I can tell, he believes his own bullshit.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: March 29, 2023, 12:48:04 AM »
No vaccine and I haven't as much as sneezed in three years Oak, you pedophile sympathising lefty scum

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: March 29, 2023, 11:29:08 AM »

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #534 on: March 29, 2023, 11:40:22 AM »
OAK posts memes suggesting normal aged people go to the ICU or die from Covid.

In reality, the average age of a Covid death is 79 in Canada, 84 in the USA, and 84 in Ireland.

Plus significant commodity.

His moronic meme are as stupid as suggesting people die of the flu.

And from what I can tell, he believes his own bullshit.

He's obviously a fa66ot. 
~

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #535 on: March 29, 2023, 12:52:22 PM »
In Northern California there are still plenty of:

-people driving solo wearing a mask
-people walking outside solo wearing a mask
-groups of people riding in a car all wearing masks
-the occasional mask/gloves/face shield combo

I always point and laugh.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #536 on: March 29, 2023, 01:31:29 PM »

Same by me.   Insane 

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #537 on: March 29, 2023, 02:20:06 PM »

LOL

It's like all of these MORONS who STILL wear a MAGA hat.

He lost the election.....get over it!

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: was covid ever real?
« Reply #538 on: March 29, 2023, 03:55:26 PM »
Sadly your daughter has increased her chances of dying from the experimental injections. With every shot you get, your likelihood of dying goes up.

Thank you for your concern for my daughter. So far, she is just fine, and she avoided having an acute COVID episode as have all 6 of us in the house. My son and his very large family including in-laws and spouses who live in Germany, (mostly Bavaria which had a high number of COVID cases) have also not experienced any serious negative vaccine reactions and acute or deadly cases of COVID.

Now that I think about it, none of my cousins of which there are many that I maintain contact with have had a serious or acute reaction to whichever COVID vaccine they got. This includes cousins and friends living in various countries worldwide. There may be some who opted out of the vaccine, but I don't know of anyone who did. I also have a lot of friends and business associates, all of who are doing fine as best as I know. Several of them of varying ages caught COVID and managed to survive it. I don't know who among them was vaccinated or had opted out of the vaccine. 

I know of two folks who got COVID and died. One was my son-in-law's uncle who was a senior in good health. Interestingly, his wife who suffers poor health, survived having COVID as did their son who lives at home. The other was a young teacher who was not vaccinated.

I just read that as of Monday, March 20, 2023, Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) is no longer available as an approved COVID-19 vaccine in Australia, but that the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are. I also have some family in New Zealand where the Astra Zeneca vaccine has not been available since September 5, 2022. I've not heard if any of them got sick from either the vaccine or the COVID virus.

No doubt other folks circle of friends, acquaintances and family could tell a different story. Maybe the people I know are just lucky or maybe the media has blown both the acute reactions from the vaccines and the number acute cases of COVID out of proportion. Honestly, it is hard to know what to believe when the media sensationalizes the news.

Think positive and be well.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #539 on: March 29, 2023, 04:29:58 PM »
LOL

It's like all of these MORONS who STILL wear a MAGA hat.

He lost the election.....get over it!

;D

ChOAK:

Do you still wear a mask?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #540 on: March 29, 2023, 04:31:37 PM »
I know of two folks who got COVID and died. One was my son-in-law's uncle who was a senior in good health.

You know of a staggering TWO people who died in over three years, one of whom was over 80?

Is that what you consider a public health emergency?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: March 29, 2023, 04:37:24 PM »
Thank you for your concern for my daughter. So far, she is just fine, and she avoided having an acute COVID episode as have all 6 of us in the house. My son and his very large family including in-laws and spouses who live in Germany, (mostly Bavaria which had a high number of COVID cases) have also not experienced any serious negative vaccine reactions and acute or deadly cases of COVID.

Now that I think about it, none of my cousins of which there are many that I maintain contact with have had a serious or acute reaction to whichever COVID vaccine they got. This includes cousins and friends living in various countries worldwide. There may be some who opted out of the vaccine, but I don't know of anyone who did. I also have a lot of friends and business gloryhole associates, all of who are doing fine as best as I know. Several of them of varying ages caught COVID and managed to survive it. I don't know who among them was vaccinated or had opted out of the vaccine. 

Fixed  ;D

I believe the AztraZeneca vax made no difference against Omicron so part of the reason it's been canned

Glad you and your close family are all okay Prime. Take care

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #542 on: March 30, 2023, 12:11:38 AM »
You know of a staggering TWO people who died in over three years, one of whom was over 80?

Is that what you consider a public health emergency?

LOL

That is what the MSM told him it was a public health emergency...
Fake numbers of peace..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: March 30, 2023, 08:56:42 PM »

Now that I think about it, none of my cousins of which there are many that I maintain contact with have had a serious or acute reaction to whichever COVID vaccine they got. This includes cousins and friends living in various countries worldwide. There may be some who opted out of the vaccine, but I don't know of anyone who did. I also have a lot of friends and business associates, all of who are doing fine as best as I know. Several of them of varying ages caught COVID and managed to survive it. I don't know who among them was vaccinated or had opted out of the vaccine. 

I know of two folks who got COVID and died. One was my son-in-law's uncle who was a senior in good health. Interestingly, his wife who suffers poor health, survived having COVID as did their son who lives at home. The other was a young teacher who was not vaccinated.

I just read that as of Monday, March 20, 2023, Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) is no longer available as an approved COVID-19 vaccine in Australia, but that the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are. I also have some family in New Zealand where the Astra Zeneca vaccine has not been available since September 5, 2022. I've not heard if any of them got sick from either the vaccine or the COVID virus.

No doubt other folks circle of friends, acquaintances and family could tell a different story. Maybe the people I know are just lucky or maybe the media has blown both the acute reactions from the vaccines and the number acute cases of COVID out of proportion. Honestly, it is hard to know what to believe when the media sensationalizes the news.

Think positive and be well.
I am happy that your daughter is okay and I just hope it stays that way. These experimental injections are killing people and they are saying for every shot that you have over the age of 50, it increases your chance of dying. A 50 year old with 5 shots means a 35% increase of dying. Personally I have a lot of family who is getting hospitalised. My uncle in New Zealand was in hospital before Christmas with a heart issue. His son was in hospital as well and not for anything minor. I don’t even know what was wrong because he had to have a blood transfusion. Now my uncle is back in with a collapsed lung. They’re all vaccinated. I only wish you and your family good health. Don’t just get anymore of these shots.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #544 on: April 01, 2023, 11:10:44 AM »
primemuscle types a of words, but when you read them it quickly becomes apparent that there is not much critical thought capacity in that brain of his, an idle empty vessel filled with government propaganda regurgutating slogans forcefed by legacy media

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #545 on: April 01, 2023, 05:06:50 PM »
primemuscle types a of words, but when you read them it quickly becomes apparent that there is not much critical thought capacity in that brain of his, an idle empty vessel filled with government propaganda regurgutating slogans forcefed by legacy media

He does whatever the government tells him, yes.

Makes you wonder what will happen once the government stops recommending these vaccines to anyone under 65, as has happened in Australia.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #546 on: April 01, 2023, 05:31:02 PM »
It’s not the flu except that it has the same symptoms as the flu and during the alleged peak year it magically made the flu disappear.

Everything and I mean everything about this has been bullshit.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #547 on: April 01, 2023, 05:41:12 PM »
It’s not the flu except that it has the same symptoms as the flu and during the alleged peak year it magically made the flu disappear.

Everything and I mean everything about this has been bullshit.

"I survived the covid pandemic hoax"....  (Many Vaxturdz cannot say the same thing, take the jab, get the slab)...

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #548 on: April 01, 2023, 06:37:09 PM »

I absolutely loved when Pellius ( may he rest in peace ) used to tirelessly chase him around and methodically expose his blatant narcissism with his bs attempts at looking wise and intelligent via copy pasting  & mindlessly regurgitating pseudo-intellectual crap in the form of geriatric word salads.

The guy is sooo in love with himself and also dumber than a used knotted condom. ...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: April 01, 2023, 06:50:58 PM »
He does whatever the government tells him, yes.

Makes you wonder what will happen once the government stops recommending these vaccines to anyone under 65, as has happened in Australia.
They are still trying to scare monger people here,  into getting their boosters. I saw another scare monger article in the news about the flu too. They want young people to get these flu mRNA shots.