Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 363163 times)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5300 on: June 29, 2023, 04:34:15 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5301 on: June 29, 2023, 05:36:14 AM »
Russia's most senior generals have dropped out of public view after a failed mercenary mutiny

https://www.yahoo.com/news/analysis-where-russias-top-generals-232340012.html

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #5302 on: June 29, 2023, 06:43:23 AM »
Russia's most senior generals have dropped out of public view after a failed mercenary mutiny

https://www.yahoo.com/news/analysis-where-russias-top-generals-232340012.html

Fake news

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5303 on: June 29, 2023, 08:15:09 AM »
Fake news

It's all a bunch of horseshit

Forget about Wagner's little publicity stunt.

There is a man in the shadows who controls everything Prigozhin "owns."

That man is an ex-Spetsnaz GRU operative named Dmitry Utkin, also known as Dmitry Wagner, with very close ties with Putin

He can be seen here in 2017

Utkin is a 4x recipient of the Order of Courage

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5304 on: June 29, 2023, 02:08:20 PM »
Can't get over how short Putin is.

Little manlet.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5305 on: June 30, 2023, 12:52:12 AM »

Little manlet.
Tough one though.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5306 on: June 30, 2023, 03:25:29 AM »
Tough one though.

Yeah sending your body double to the Donbass is real tough. Flying out of Moscow in to hiding when Wagner chief is approaching is real tough.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5307 on: June 30, 2023, 04:30:29 AM »

Little manlet.

Tough one though.

Former KGB
Q

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5308 on: June 30, 2023, 05:56:34 AM »
Yeah sending your body double to the Donbass is real tough. Flying out of Moscow in to hiding when Wagner chief is approaching is real tough.
you are a grade A retard , its comical reading your posts, you got a guy like mops who is clearly living in russia/ukraine. clearly can read/speak russian/ukrainian,  clearly has first hand knowledge of whats happening

and then we have you the irish retard who spouts msm tag lines he saw on tv as verbatim...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #5309 on: June 30, 2023, 06:32:24 AM »

Little manlet.

Probably had poor nutrition growing up post WW2.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5310 on: June 30, 2023, 06:47:05 AM »

Little manlet.

Did they win this war or am I missing something??? This whole thing is a money grab honey pot. Z is the same height as the stunted autist.   ;D

"Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky met Thursday with Swedish environmental activist Greta Thunberg and prominent European figures who are forming a working group to address ecological damage from the 16-month-old Russian invasion."

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #5311 on: June 30, 2023, 07:50:46 AM »
It's all a bunch of horseshit

Forget about Wagner's little publicity stunt.

There is a man in the shadows who controls everything Prigozhin "owns."

That man is an ex-Spetsnaz GRU operative named Dmitry Utkin, also known as Dmitry Wagner, with very close ties with Putin

He can be seen here in 2017

Utkin is a 4x recipient of the Order of Courage

it's all a vast conspiracy and psyops but  '' mops '' from getbig knows the answers !

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5312 on: June 30, 2023, 09:23:58 AM »
you are a grade A retard , its comical reading your posts, you got a guy like mops who is clearly living in russia/ukraine. clearly can read/speak russian/ukrainian,  clearly has first hand knowledge of whats happening

and then we have you the irish retard who spouts msm tag lines he saw on tv as verbatim...

who is "we"? Not everyone here licks Putlers testicles.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5313 on: June 30, 2023, 09:26:25 AM »

We, as in all the Non-Lib Getbiggers
Q

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5314 on: June 30, 2023, 09:31:34 AM »

no one here licks putins testicles ,  NO ONE , every one else here besides you and Automation are just being objective and not gobbling down the fake news talking points

this is not a black and white/ good guy vs bad guy situation, its far more complicated than that and is more bad guy vs bad guy than any thing

but your tiny little irish p brain can see around that , you can only think what the TV  tells you to think

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5315 on: June 30, 2023, 10:45:33 AM »

it's all a vast conspiracy and psyops but  '' mops '' from getbig knows the answers !

Your mistake is to approach this issue with a Westerner's mindset

1) A number of 25'000 men represents an entire military division. Heck, even 2'500 is already enough to organize a brigade

2) From a logistics point of view, you don't need to be a Marshal of the armored troups to understand that none of this ever made sense ( fuel, transportation, equipment, weapons, ammo, spare parts, medical assistance, securing land corridors for the creation of supply channels, money, time, etc)

Why was it done is anyone's guess.....

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5316 on: June 30, 2023, 11:01:16 AM »
Tough one though.

Former KGB

About that.

There were two kinds of KGB officers :
-Intelligence ( external intelligence, counter-intelligence, military intelligence etc)
-Surveillance ( police ).

The first kind generally required 3 years of intensive training
The second type required only 1,5 years...

Putin belonged in the second,  much less prestigious, category.

He worked in the 5th directorate ( state police tracking "dissidents" ) and was dispatched in Dresden as a non official cover operative ( zero diplomatic protection )

Dresden was FAR from a being a strategic town and he barely made it to the rank of captain/major as a covert Stasi operative/double agent ( at least, at first. It's a long story )

Putin rose to power and was selected as the next Russian President by the Yeltsin clan because he was deemed dirty enough to guarantee their safe retreat from politics. See it as an insurance policy.
( Long story short : Putin was a cocaine kingpin in Leningrad-St. Petersburg during the 1990s )

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5317 on: June 30, 2023, 01:33:49 PM »
Ukraine’s top general, Valery Zaluzhny, wants shells, planes and patience

For Ukraine’s counteroffensive to progress faster, Gen. Valery Zaluzhny, the top officer in Ukraine’s armed forces, says he needs more — of every weapon. And he is telling anyone who will listen, including his American counterpart Gen. Mark A. Milley as recently as Wednesday, that he needs those resources now.

In a rare, wide-ranging interview with The Washington Post, Zaluzhny expressed frustration that while his biggest Western backers would never launch an offensive without air superiority, Ukraine still has not received modern fighter jets but is expected to rapidly take back territory from the occupying Russians. American-made F-16s, promised only recently, are not likely to arrive until the fall — in a best-case scenario. His troops also should be firing at least as many artillery shells as their enemy, Zaluzhny said, but have been outshot tenfold at times because of limited resources.

Ahead of the long-planned counteroffensive, Ukraine for the first time received Western battle tanks, including German-made Leopards and infantry fighting vehicles. Moscow’s troops have established a land corridor between mainland Russia and Crimea, the Ukrainian peninsula illegally annexed in 2014 where Russia has several military installations. Severing that link would deal a significant blow to Russia’s ability to resupply its forces.

Those tanks and fighting vehicles debuted on the battlefield when the counteroffensive kicked off earlier this month. Several have already been destroyed, Zaluzhny acknowledged, adding that “we didn’t get Leopards to ride in parades or have politicians or celebrities take pictures with them. They came here for the war. And a Leopard on the battlefield is not a Leopard but a target.”

Ukraine has not yet launched the main thrust of its counteroffensive, analysts say. Not all of its specially-prepared forces have been committed to the front line, and those that have still seem to be probing for weak spots in Russia’s defenses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/06/30/valery-zaluzhny-ukraine-general-interview/

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5318 on: June 30, 2023, 11:14:19 PM »
no one here licks putins testicles ,  NO ONE , every one else here besides you and Automation are just being objective and not gobbling down the fake news talking points

this is not a black and white/ good guy vs bad guy situation, its far more complicated than that and is more bad guy vs bad guy than any thing

but your tiny little irish p brain can see around that , you can only think what the TV  tells you to think

Phahahaa. Objective. So it’s an objective conclusion that Russia’s invasion of a sovereign state is justified? The targeting of civilian infrastructure is objectively the right thing to do? The destruction of entire cities, rape, torture and murder of innocent civilians is objectively ok?

I suppose it’s just war though, right? Anything goes! I mean, Ukraine is full of Jewish Nazis and bio labs.

Anyway, everyone is entitled to their own subjective assessment of the facts and can draw their own conclusions. All I know is that it pleases me no end that Pootin is getting his shit pushed in (NH). Every time I hear about another storm shadow smashing a load of Russians I rejoice. The humiliation for “big stronk Russia” is pure poetry.

God save the king! God bless America!

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5319 on: June 30, 2023, 11:27:07 PM »
Phahahaa. Objective. So it’s an objective conclusion that Russia’s invasion of a sovereign state is justified? The targeting of civilian infrastructure is objectively the right thing to do? The destruction of entire cities, rape, torture and murder of innocent civilians is objectively ok?

I suppose it’s just war though, right? Anything goes! I mean, Ukraine is full of Jewish Nazis and bio labs.

Anyway, everyone is entitled to their own subjective assessment of the facts and can draw their own conclusions. All I know is that it pleases me no end that Pootin is getting his shit pushed in (NH). Every time I hear about another storm shadow smashing a load of Russians I rejoice. The humiliation for “big stronk Russia” is pure poetry.

God save the king! God bless America!
theres so much smoke and mirrors you have no idea whats really happening or why its happening , you are a grade A retard

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5320 on: July 01, 2023, 12:32:35 AM »
theres so much smoke and mirrors you have no idea whats really happening or why its happening , you are a grade A retard

Such a powerful argument. You’ve convinced me!

I suppose you do know what’s going on?

I’d call you a halfwit, but that would be giving you double the credit.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5321 on: July 01, 2023, 06:23:49 AM »
Such a powerful argument. You’ve convinced me!

I suppose you do know what’s going on?

I’d call you a halfwit, but that would be giving you double the credit.
you're a troll/shit poster, you make zero posts outside of this thread, FOAD retard

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5322 on: July 01, 2023, 11:42:43 AM »
Wow. How can one deal with such cogent missives?

But that’s the thing, average Pootin supporter is about as bright as Pootin: 3 day, special operation and Kyiv will be ours!

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5323 on: July 01, 2023, 12:20:56 PM »
You seem awfully emotional about this conflict; you only ever post in this thread, lately.

Unless you feel personally involved like BigRo ( whose gf is Ukrainian ), I can't understand why this tragedy affects you so much.

Hating on Putin is perfectly rational, however, for someone with apparently zero ties with the former Eastern bloc, your reactions and comments are way over the top.

Not trying to be a dick. Just curious.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5324 on: July 01, 2023, 11:05:02 PM »
You seem awfully emotional about this conflict; you only ever post in this thread, lately.

Unless you feel personally involved like BigRo ( whose gf is Ukrainian ), I can't understand why this tragedy affects you so much.

Hating on Putin is perfectly rational, however, for someone with apparently zero ties with the former Eastern bloc, your reactions and comments are way over the top.

Not trying to be a dick. Just curious.

One of my best mates is from Kyiv. I’ve helped him get temporary leave to remain here in the U.K. under the government scheme. When you hear first hand the endless misery Russia has heaped on UA over the decades it boggles the mind that people here are cheering on a despotic killer like Pootin.

I feel two emotions about this conflict:

1. Hatred for Pootin and his cabal of rapists
2. Joy knowing that his shit hole regime is slowly being destroyed

A world without Russia would be a better world.

Cue: nuke scare stories….