Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 363139 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #5700 on: September 10, 2023, 02:52:40 AM »
Howling like a Banshee

In action in the Ukraine

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5701 on: September 10, 2023, 03:54:06 AM »

I don't believe this poster to be legit for one second

Hard to tell. The interwebz are serious bidness...

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5702 on: September 10, 2023, 12:00:38 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5703 on: September 10, 2023, 07:55:40 PM »
Short left arm as well (due to childhood injury)

Would cost him symmetry points

Much like Kaiser Wilhelm with the short arm.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #5704 on: September 11, 2023, 09:50:14 PM »
Putin BEYOND desperate now.

I thought Russia was winning?

🙄

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5705 on: September 11, 2023, 11:20:49 PM »
And Russia claimed to have military parity with the US before the war. Fucking jokers. Now they’re going to NK with their begging bowl!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5706 on: September 11, 2023, 11:39:43 PM »
i wanna see what China and India are bringing to the table
Q

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5707 on: September 11, 2023, 11:56:53 PM »
The entire might of the western world of the US and NATO didn't get anywhere during the spring offensive, its concerning. Imagine if China and North Korea armed Russia and assisted with intelligence similar to what NATO and the US is doing, what we are learning is that in a conventional war the west can't possibly win against Russia and China, they can only contain Russia, not beat them. Wow thats scary, ten years from now with diversity and quotas our armies will be laughable, what hope have we got. Thank god for our Nuclear deterrent and weapons or we could all be eating rice and drinking vodka.  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5708 on: September 12, 2023, 12:14:49 AM »
i wanna see what China and India are bringing to the table

Chicken Fried Rice & Pompadoms

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5709 on: September 12, 2023, 02:46:58 AM »
Chicken Fried Rice & Pompadoms

I mean in Weaponry
Q

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5710 on: September 12, 2023, 05:13:51 AM »
The entire might of the western world of the US and NATO didn't get anywhere during the spring offensive, its concerning. Imagine if China and North Korea armed Russia and assisted with intelligence similar to what NATO and the US is doing, what we are learning is that in a conventional war the west can't possibly win against Russia and China, they can only contain Russia, not beat them. Wow thats scary, ten years from now with diversity and quotas our armies will be laughable, what hope have we got. Thank god for our Nuclear deterrent and weapons or we could all be eating rice and drinking vodka.  ;D

Not the entire might, a few weapons arriving late.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5711 on: September 12, 2023, 05:18:16 AM »
Not the entire might, a few weapons arriving late.
:D   Bro...   
too many mushrooms

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5712 on: September 12, 2023, 05:38:59 AM »
:D   Bro...   
too many mushrooms

NATO has done very little. Nothing to do with the food of the God.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5713 on: September 12, 2023, 05:42:25 AM »
NATO has done very little. Nothing to do with the food of the God.
NATO is a joke
mother Russia will win

Смерть империалистам

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5714 on: September 12, 2023, 05:43:55 AM »
NATO is a joke
mother Russia will win

Смерть империалистам

Russia is your mother? Does father Putler teach you anus lessons?

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5715 on: September 12, 2023, 05:45:46 AM »
Russia is your mother? Does father Putler teach you anus lessons?

ты ирландский бродяга

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5716 on: September 12, 2023, 08:33:12 AM »
Big Ron is very invested in this conflict as his current girlfriend is a Ukrainian. What if we find a Russian whore for you will you switch sides. will CNN be all lies then.   ;D

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5717 on: September 12, 2023, 08:43:13 AM »
Big Ron is very invested in this conflict as his current girlfriend is a Ukrainian. What if we find a Russian whore for you will you switch sides. will CNN be all lies then.   ;D

He sure will

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5718 on: September 12, 2023, 09:04:48 AM »

I don't watch CNN, I get most of my information from independent you tube reports. I have a good sense for bias wherever it occurs. I met my girlfriend sex months after the Invasion started. At the beginning I was leaning towards Russia before waking up to the extent of the "peace keeping operation". If my crazy missus left me I would still support a country and people's right to defend itself against eradication. I do not particularly like the attitudes towards life inherent in the Ukrainian personality and how a man is treated like an ATM with a penis. Or a country that feels it can move in and genocide another. ⁹

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5719 on: September 12, 2023, 09:14:56 AM »
I don't watch CNN, I get most of my information from independent you tube reports. I have a good sense for bias wherever it occurs. I met my girlfriend sex months after the Invasion started. At the beginning I was leaning towards Russia before waking up to the extent of the "peace keeping operation". If my crazy missus left me I would still support a country and people's right to defend itself against eradication. I do not particularly like the attitudes towards life inherent in the Ukrainian personality and how a man is treated like an ATM with a penis. Or a country that feels it can move in and genocide another. ⁹
Freudian slip?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5720 on: September 12, 2023, 09:21:16 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5721 on: September 12, 2023, 09:30:43 AM »
From what I’ve seen both Ukrainian and Russian women are total Mercenaries. Better to find a nice Irish lass:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5722 on: September 12, 2023, 09:35:49 AM »
From what I’ve seen both Ukrainian and Russian women are total Mercenaries. Better to find a nice Irish lass:

Wouldn't mind this Chechen Lass though!

Q

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5723 on: September 12, 2023, 10:40:34 AM »

It has nothing to do with Ukrainian personality. This is how things work in Eastern cultures ; men are supposed to be strong providers/protectors. Restraint and stoicism are also fundamental parts of a male's characteristics in Eastern Europe.

If you show your emotions, share your "feelings", or even overreact to her bullshit during a fight, she is absolutely going to lose respect for you and see younas a weakling.

I don't know what you mean when you call9 her "crazy", but it doesn't sound good.

Lastly, while I understand your position in this conflict, I would strongly advise you not to use words like orcs, Putler,Moskal, Russnya, Mordor, huylo, etc. Those aren't your words. By doing that, her mind interprets it as a display of allegiance to her. It's just how it is.

Not trying to be a dick or anything. You seem like a genuinely nice guy, but I can see you have little understanding of how an Eastern woman's mind works ( or even Eastern people in general.)

I wish you both to be happy and well.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5724 on: September 12, 2023, 11:35:30 AM »
It has nothing to do with Ukrainian personality. This is how things work in Eastern cultures ; men are supposed to be strong providers/protectors. Restraint and stoicism are also fundamental parts of a male's characteristics in Eastern Europe.

If you show your emotions, share your "feelings", or even overreact to her bullshit during a fight, she is absolutely going to lose respect for you and see younas a weakling.

I don't know what you mean when you call9 her "crazy", but it doesn't sound good.

Lastly, while I understand your position in this conflict, I would strongly advise you not to use words like orcs, Putler,Moskal, Russnya, Mordor etc. Those aren't your words. By doing that, her mind interprets it as a display of allegiance to her. It's just how it is.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I can see you have little understanding of how an Eastern woman's mind works ( or even Eastern people in general.)

I have plenty of understanding. It goes beyond basic care and providing. Ukrainian women expect to be treated like princesses and lavishly gifted all the time.

Those words I use independent of trying to woo her.

Mentally and emotionally voilitile, one day a little bit of heaven to be around, the next the opposite.