Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 363183 times)

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #450 on: February 27, 2022, 03:13:57 PM »
This is EXACTLY was I brought up yesterday in discussion within this thread.

Putin doesn't strike me as a guy that will just walk away from a fight like this unless he gets a complete victory. Can you imagine the headlines if ALL of Russia couldn't defeat/conquer Ukraine? Granted, Putin could be posturing, but he also might just not give a fuck. A Nuclear War could lead to a massive worldwide reset.

"1"

I don't think he is not doing well in the war is what make him say such a statement.

The sanctions that EU did and could add are what making him feel threatened. This is his way to say " No more sanctions".
From my reads, he was ready for this and has bought gold and has monetary reserve.

In case his his economy goes down and he feels isolated he will bomb the fuck out of everyone. He already said on one interview that if there's no Russia there will be no world

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #451 on: February 27, 2022, 03:21:15 PM »
▫️

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #452 on: February 27, 2022, 03:25:51 PM »
So the Russians invade poor defenseless Ukraine using the worlds most formidable armored tank battalions, fighter jets, bombers, rockets and missiles...   and after four days of all out invasion and war there are 197 dead Ukrainians. 197?

I call bullshit.  I call huge bullshit.

And Ukraine has no military? Why are they calling on senior citizens and women? And passing out guns to anyone that can hold a gun?

I call complete total bullshit.

That's clearly bullshit. He is whooping Ukraine senseless. What's going on must be very different. The calls from the president to arm the citizens and to resist is because alot of soldiers are putting their arms down and alot of the Generals are already in Russia pockets.

All that Klitschko/Usyk propaganda and calls for resistance is because there's no resistance.

People should think for themselves and understand that 30 years ago Ukraine was part of Russia, they share cultural beliefs and people are nostalgic anyways. Hell, 95% of Crimean people voted for being with Russia 8 years ago and people are happy because their cities are now flooded with oligarch investments and tourists.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #453 on: February 27, 2022, 03:56:54 PM »
and you rely on glory-hole cawk for protein consumption, disgusting pervert

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: February 27, 2022, 04:28:41 PM »
I tend to side with you on this.

I think our media is feeding us shit in order to make the American people stand firmly by the underdog in this fight (Ukraine). Also, it sends ripples across the world of Putin getting a black eye from a tiny territory.

"1"

Western media knows shit , here a some of the latest 'results' :

- Kupyansk capitulated to Russians without fight

- Berdyansk , port town of 100 000 is under Russian control

- Russians a in the middle of Harkiv (Kharkiv) , the 2nd largest ukrainian city

- Vasilkov (30 km from Kyiv) is totally surraunded

- Iskander destroyed (masive explosion) 222. main artilery ammo storage near Uman

- Etc,.....................

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #455 on: February 27, 2022, 04:33:11 PM »
That's clearly bullshit. He is whooping Ukraine senseless. What's going on must be very different. The calls from the president to arm the citizens and to resist is because alot of soldiers are putting their arms down and alot of the Generals are already in Russia pockets.

All that Klitschko/Usyk propaganda and calls for resistance is because there's no resistance.

People should think for themselves and understand that 30 years ago Ukraine was part of Russia, they share cultural beliefs and people are nostalgic anyways. Hell, 95% of Crimean people voted for being with Russia 8 years ago and people are happy because their cities are now flooded with oligarch investments and tourists.

This.

It’s similar to the Taliban and the Afghan people.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #456 on: February 27, 2022, 04:35:19 PM »

- Iskander destroyed (masive explosion) 222. main artilery ammo storage near Uman

And this is in three days. It’s a fake war. That the media keeps going on about the strong resistance without ever showing a Ukrainian soldier speaks volumes.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: February 27, 2022, 04:51:11 PM »
And this is in three days. It’s a fake war. That the media keeps going on about the strong resistance without ever showing a Ukrainian soldier speaks volumes.

it's much much more , Belorussian army is crossing border too ...............can some western jurno tell me how to stop ISKANDER strike ............

if U want to be Mr.Rambo like some Croats,Polaks,English boys & fight for yellow-blue flag good luck ............

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #458 on: February 27, 2022, 04:56:15 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: February 27, 2022, 05:15:23 PM »
Reports are now suggesting that the Russian central bank is planning to resume gold purchases on the domestic market starting Monday.

This leads me to believe that the war between gold vs cryptocurrencies vs FIAT has now officially begun. SWIFT is looking very unstable at this point with monetary policies looking to change. Not to mention that one of the major "heroes" throughout this entire war has been cryptocurrencies with the facilitation of funds via BitCoin and Ethereum to Ukraine from foreign nations in light of the threat of Putin cutting off funding sources to Ukraine.

"1"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #460 on: February 27, 2022, 05:18:25 PM »
What's that even mean to put the nuclear forces on higher alert?  They're on the nukes during a wartime invasion, they aren't on high alert already?  Sounds like BS or a cost-free way of adding more to the psychological warfare.

This is all a heavily manged narrative where it's already settled, Putin takes Ukraine because the west won't stop it.  The EU is weak, Biden is weak, Putin knows that.  MSM/Big Tech supported Psyop to manage the blame on the loss for the weak Biden fools.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #461 on: February 27, 2022, 06:26:15 PM »

So which side is telling the truth?

Ukrainians Are 'Not Only Putting Up A Heavy Fight, They Are Pulling Together'

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: February 27, 2022, 06:30:33 PM »
so its not really a war but to get the threat of war in the air to effect markets
A

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: February 27, 2022, 07:38:15 PM »
It's helpful to remember the type of people who join the Russian army.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: February 27, 2022, 08:54:28 PM »
EU has said it will provide Ukraine with fighter jets.

Switzerland joining EU in sanctions against Russia.

Rouble down 41%.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: February 27, 2022, 10:04:27 PM »

Don't be naive, nobody get's free French Rafale or Swedish Gripens !.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #466 on: February 27, 2022, 11:07:00 PM »
You’re really biting on all of the mainstream media lies like a fish

No, I'm adding content to getbig, already added the economic reasoning over a year ago.  Everything now is just icing on my prediction.  You're late to the party

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #467 on: February 28, 2022, 12:37:21 AM »

So which side is telling the truth?

Ukrainians Are 'Not Only Putting Up A Heavy Fight, They Are Pulling Together'

I'd like to believe that but it's only been 3 days and they have already encircled Kyiv.  It seems like Putin is trying not to break shit in Ukraine because he doesn't want to have to fix it.

I hope I'm wrong, I'd love nothing mor ethan to see Ukraine hand Russian their ass.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #468 on: February 28, 2022, 01:45:45 AM »
If it is a lie, he was the one telling it. He is an “Official source.”

https://nypost.com/2022/02/27/kyiv-fully-encircled-by-russia-millions-trapped-mayor/

Kyiv’s mayor said in an interview Sunday that Ukraine’s capital was fully “encircled” by Russian troops with no way out — only to try to backtrack hours later by claiming he was the victim of Russian “lies.

“Don’t believe the lies! Trust information only from official sources,” he claimed.

I'd like to believe that but it's only been 3 days and they have already encircled Kyiv.  It seems like Putin is trying not to break shit in Ukraine because he doesn't want to have to fix it.

I hope I'm wrong, I'd love nothing mor ethan to see Ukraine hand Russian their ass.

Given how the media has played it so far, IMO you’re take is spot on.

It’s a fake war with a predetermined outcome which will be used as a scapegoat for deteriorating economic conditions here and abroad.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #469 on: February 28, 2022, 01:55:07 AM »

Russia has committed war crimes, taken civilians hostage and attacked an orphanage with 50 children inside, Oksana Markarova, the Ukrainian ambassador to the United States, said at a press conference Friday.

"The Russian propaganda machine says that civilians were not targeted. I want to tell you that is not true," she said, claiming that Russian rockets hit residential areas and ambulances, injured children and destroyed strategic gas pipelines.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #470 on: February 28, 2022, 02:07:42 AM »

Switzerland joining EU in sanctions against Russia.

Rouble down 41%.

A little late in the game, no?

We heard the same shit in Afghanistan where the Taliban taking over wasn’t a given because of 300k of the best trained troops in the world.

Then, when the Taliban won without a fight, the media explained to us that the Commander in Chief of the US military really didn’t know what he was talking about.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #471 on: February 28, 2022, 02:53:32 AM »
Botox or Benzodiazepine ?

Bit of both? ;D

Churchill famously loved the benzos in WW2

T

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #472 on: February 28, 2022, 02:59:21 AM »
Reports are now suggesting that the Russian central bank is planning to resume gold purchases on the domestic market starting Monday.

This leads me to believe that the war between gold vs cryptocurrencies vs FIAT has now officially begun. SWIFT is looking very unstable at this point with monetary policies looking to change. Not to mention that one of the major "heroes" throughout this entire war has been cryptocurrencies with the facilitation of funds via BitCoin and Ethereum to Ukraine from foreign nations in light of the threat of Putin cutting off funding sources to Ukraine.

"1"

Russia and China in deep with crypto to work around swift.

Crypto Spastic degenerates went crazy long high lvr over the weekend thinking it’s to the moon but it’s the opposite.

Biden has been holding off on his crypto order for exactly this. US will slap crypto inside out because a Russians are all through it.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: February 28, 2022, 03:00:58 AM »
I'm not doubting the validity of these photos, but it would make for a more compelling argument to link to the archive website that definitively shows the dates.

That woman looks like this German woman, who was a war victim in 1945:
I saw on another forum this woman is a crisis actor. They had pics of her a few years ago in some gas explosion. The MSM making shit up again and they wonder why people don't trust them.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #474 on: February 28, 2022, 05:14:20 AM »
Kamala Harris was ‘painful’ in Ukraine talks