Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 363183 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #725 on: March 05, 2022, 05:13:23 PM »
I'm a little rusty on my world history, but didn't the so called experts say Hitler wouldn't invade Poland?

As someone of Polish ancestry who most of his family immigrated here.  I had a bit of a chuckle from this.  I have dark humor too.   ;D

Poland is taking in a lot of those trying to escape.  What would stop Putin from saying those are our people?  So I think you're dead on with what you are implying.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #726 on: March 05, 2022, 05:22:36 PM »
😂

Hard to imagine the men would stay voluntarily with no pussy on the premises.

There's going to be a lot of jacking off in between gun battles.  Let's hop Russia doesn't cut off these brave warriors internet access.

What I don't get is why they are making it 18-60 I think was the age for males that have to stay and fight.  Fuck, I've been having medical issues up the wazzu since 39.....granted I abused the fuck out of my body with skateboarding, bmx, and then BB'ing, but I think 45 is kind of the cut off for anyone being aggressive.  60 just makes me feel like let them go and enjoy their wife while watching Polish tv in a rocking chair.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #727 on: March 05, 2022, 07:00:30 PM »
Another hoaxed report.

It's like Jesse Smollet or human lampshades and soap, which have finally, yet begrudgingly, been admitted to be blood libel hoaxes against White populations.

The same account in this screenshot has now revised the "several years ago" claim to now say it was indeed shot down today

It may or not have been old/new/fake/doctored etc etc (im indifferent) but any previous claim has removed and updated without clauses

https://mobile.twitter.com/Updates_UA

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: March 05, 2022, 10:24:05 PM »
'Visa, Mastercard suspend operations in Russia.'

U.S. payments firms Visa Inc and Mastercard Inc on Saturday said they were suspending operations in Russia over the invasion of Ukraine, and that they would work with clients and partners to cease all transactions there.

https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/visa-suspends-operations-russia-over-ukraine-invasion-2022-03-05/

Also:

The US has prohibited American dollar transactions with the Russian central bank, a move that could make Russia's $630 billion of foreign currency reserves redundant.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #729 on: March 05, 2022, 10:27:14 PM »
Women, children, elderly, even cats and dogs are leaving.

Men weren't allowed to leave.

Unequal society of peace.

Men have to stay and fight.

Not a single complaint from feminists of course.

🙄

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #730 on: March 05, 2022, 10:43:01 PM »
I'm a little rusty on my world history, but didn't the so called experts say Hitler wouldn't invade Poland?

That's why you always have to follow the Israeli 10th Man Theory (or Rule).

(If everybody thinks it will not happen, or "he's not going to do it". And if here is no 10th man who sees things otherwise, the 10th man has to be designated).

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #731 on: March 05, 2022, 10:49:48 PM »
   https://warontherocks.com/2022/03/putin-loses-no-matter-how-this-plays-out-but-we-might-too/

“Putin loses no matter how this plays out. But we might, too.”

No matter how the war in Ukraine plays out, Putin loses. Even if Russian forces prevail on the ground and in the air, he loses. Even if he takes Kyiv tomorrow, he loses. Russia lacks the forces (and perhaps the will) to occupy Ukraine in the face of a restive civil society and guerrilla movement. And that would be on top of having already reinforced NATO, awakened Europe, isolated his country, ruined its economy, and alienated many Russians, including his “friends.” What happens next depends less on the military outcome of the conflict than on other factors he has already put in motion and that will further affect him.
    It might seem presumptuous in the first week of a war to predict its outcome and second-order effects for Ukraine, Russia, and the West, but it seems Putin’s defeat is the likely product of five factors: the heavy price of a prospective military victory, the quagmire of an occupation, the strengthening of NATO and European defense, the international isolation of Russia, and the internal contestation which may lead to Putin’s fall. So Putin lost, but it does not mean we win.

In short: Putin will win this battle, but he will lose the war.

(The Red Army can fight a lot harder than they are doing now, but the sanctions are finally severe enough to do a lot of damage to the russian economy over the next 12 to 24 months. Keeping many troops in a regime changed Ukraine and Belarus is also very costly).

Putin miscalculated in a staggering way, and has basically ruined everything he built up in the pas 22 years.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #732 on: March 05, 2022, 11:22:00 PM »
Zelensky needs to concede to Putins demands. It's clear Nato, the EU, nor the US intend on getting directly involved as he had hoped and Putin will take things as far as he needed. It's over for Zelensky.

All he is doing now is getting Ukrainians killed. Also if it turns out all Putin wanted was Crimea and Donbass who are pro Russian then he deserves as much blame for the deaths as Putin.

They are working on a Ukrainian government in exile.

Btw, just the fact that 40 or 50% of the people in a region are russian is no reason to hand that part of your country to the enemy.
Otherwise president Biden might have to give parts of California to Mexico because hispanics are in the majority?

Biden, not a fan, but he's handling this crisis very well so far.
When your enemy is shooting himself in the foot, do not interupt him too much

This is exactely what the Americans are doing right now, and it's the only sensible strategy. I feel very sorry for the Ukrainian people, but there is no alternative.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: `
« Reply #733 on: March 05, 2022, 11:31:40 PM »
This is prime time for China and Russia to do anything they want.   Dementia Joe aint gonna do S!!@##

Yes Einstein, dementia Joe is not going to risk an all out conventional war with the red army, and he's not looking forward to an nuclear war either.

He's waiting until the harsh sanctions will cripple the russian economy and it will collapse. Just as the soviet union collapsed when they could not afford the arms race and support all their "allies".

Russia is a vast country, 140 million inhabitants, but their economy is only about the same size as the Italian economy (60 million people).

Russian people will become a lot poorer, no better future for them, their children or grandchildren, and putin is 69, he will not live forever.

In the mean time the US economy is growing fast, while the russian economy is being ruined.

Biden has made the right choices.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: March 05, 2022, 11:49:43 PM »

Yes Einstein, dementia Joe is not going to risk an all out conventional war with the red army, and he's not looking forward to an nuclear war either.

He's waiting until the harsh sanctions will cripple the russian economy and it will collapse. Just as the soviet union collapsed when they could not afford the arms race and support all their "allies".

Russia is a vast country, 140 million inhabitants, but their economy is only about the same size as the Italian economy (60 million people).

Russian people will become a lot poorer, no better future for them, their children or grandchildren, and putin is 69, he will not live forever.

In the mean time the US economy is growing fast, while the russian economy is being ruined.

Biden has made the right choices.

The Afghan War put huge strain on the Soviet economy, some historians have argued it was one of the reasons contributing to the collapse of the Soviet Union.

If this Ukrainian war drags out, especially if propped up by western funds and weapons, the Russian economy and finances will eventually be bled dry.

The full effects of the sanctions still haven't been felt yet and their currency could still depreciate a lot more.

Russia is basically cut-off from most of the world now, many exports and imports blocked, aircraft blocked, sponsorship banned, no international sport, no Visa/Mastercard, no SWIFT, seized overseas assets, and their foreign reserves of over $600 billion also basically blocked.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #735 on: March 06, 2022, 02:13:23 AM »
'Visa, Mastercard suspend operations in Russia.'

U.S. payments firms Visa Inc and Mastercard Inc on Saturday said they were suspending operations in Russia over the invasion of Ukraine, and that they would work with clients and partners to cease all transactions there.

https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/visa-suspends-operations-russia-over-ukraine-invasion-2022-03-05/

Also:

The US has prohibited American dollar transactions with the Russian central bank, a move that could make Russia's $630 billion of foreign currency reserves redundant.

Ahh yes. This is going to end very well.

Ban some swift accounts so Russia can’t pay or receive USD.

Ban Visa and Mastercard.

Waits for Russia to give up……

—> receives Rubles from Russia for payment of debt lol.

Fucking Legends. What do they expect would happen?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #736 on: March 06, 2022, 02:22:14 AM »

Biden other people have made the right choices since the pant-shitter doesnt even know what day it is.

fixed

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: March 06, 2022, 03:43:25 AM »
Ahh yes. This is going to end very well.

Ban some swift accounts so Russia can’t pay or receive USD.

Ban Visa and Mastercard.

Waits for Russia to give up……

—> receives Rubles from Russia for payment of debt lol.

Fucking Legends. What do they expect would happen?

With the downgrading to junk status, the interest rates and borrowing costs will also be higher, combined with the weakening value of the Ruble which has already lost half its value.

Half of Russian foreign currency reserves are apparently in foreign banks which they will not be able to access.

Without large amounts of foreign currency reserves to defend the value of the Ruble, a speculative attack could collapse their currency.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: March 06, 2022, 03:54:08 AM »
Dude, you find and post some of the best stuff on this site.  Your posts are intelligent, insightful, succinct (something I'm obviously not good at), and sometimes hilarious as fuck without trying to be.  How you didn't make the awards list is a mystery to me.  Mods need to look into this.  I'm not trying to date you as I don't go that way, but sometimes I seriously wonder is Mega actually Batman? ??? ;D

Seriously though, I wonder who originally posted that, and what their reason was?  I mean if they found it, they had to know others could, right? 

The news shows civilian sites blown to shit, and we know that Russia blew up a satellite tower as well as Ukraine's nuclear plant so we know who is winning.  I mean, I was happy to see that they were fighting if that clip was real, but if that was so easy to find for you that it was from the past, what was the point?  Now we know they ain't doing shit to be able to stop this.  I really feel bad for their people, but I don't want us in another war when we are in insane debt, have pussy kids coming up that will have to be drafted for war, and an insane dictator in bed with china vs. our retard in charge.  It just won't end well for anyone.
they hit a building adjacent to it and dropped flares near the plant, at no point did any missiles strike the plant itself

More propaganda by the media

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #739 on: March 06, 2022, 03:54:33 AM »
Half of Russian foreign currency reserves are apparently in foreign banks which they will not be able to access.

I guess they were not smart enough to realize the funds would be frozen by the west.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #740 on: March 06, 2022, 04:00:55 AM »
New revelations about Hunter will hit President Joe Biden's already plummeting popularity

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #741 on: March 06, 2022, 04:02:24 AM »
 :-[

child-raper

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #742 on: March 06, 2022, 04:48:10 AM »
When push comes to shove, the charade is over.

They could offer them positions as 'front-line-fluffers' no?  Sort of a tranny Joy Division?  (OK, I have now lost any shred of human decency making that joke - if you understand it, please forgive me)

Dude, you find and post some of the best stuff on this site.  Your posts are intelligent, insightful, succinct (something I'm obviously not good at), and sometimes hilarious as fuck without trying to be.  How you didn't make the awards list is a mystery to me.  Mods need to look into this.  I'm not trying to date you as I don't go that way, but sometimes I seriously wonder is Mega actually Batman? ??? ;D

Couldn't agree more with all of the above - plus his PhotoShop skills are second to none.  Megalodon is also a MegaDude

That's why you always have to follow the Israeli 10th Man Theory (or Rule).

(If everybody thinks it will not happen, or "he's not going to do it". And if here is no 10th man who sees things otherwise, the 10th man has to be designated).

Another reason I love GetBig - I genuinely learn from you guys - thank you for that, just Googled it and will enjoy implementing it in my team starting tomorrow! ;D
T

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #743 on: March 06, 2022, 04:57:36 AM »

🙄

you vote democrat, that is more than enough to make you a male feminist

E
E

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: March 06, 2022, 05:29:41 AM »

They are working on a Ukrainian government in exile.

Btw, just the fact that 40 or 50% of the people in a region are russian is no reason to hand that part of your country to the enemy.
Otherwise president Biden might have to give parts of California to Mexico because hispanics are in the majority?

A few key differences.

Hispanics in California would not vote in favour of joining Mexico.

Mexico does not have a technologically superior armed forces or an overwhelming number of trained combatants.

It's more like if the US went into Canada to bring the English speaking part into the fold and French Canadians objected.

Also I guess you don't agree with how the natives took defeat and gave up their land to the white man  :D

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: March 06, 2022, 07:05:43 AM »

Seriously though, I wonder who originally posted that, and what their reason was?  I mean if they found it, they had to know others could, right? 

The news shows civilian sites blown to shit, and we know that Russia blew up a satellite tower as well as Ukraine's nuclear plant so we know who is winning.  I mean, I was happy to see that they were fighting if that clip was real, but if that was so easy to find for you that it was from the past, what was the point?  Now we know they ain't doing shit to be able to stop this.  I really feel bad for their people, but I don't want us in another war when we are in insane debt, have pussy kids coming up that will have to be drafted for war, and an insane dictator in bed with china vs. our retard in charge.  It just won't end well for anyone.

Thank you kindly.  ;D

They're trying to create an "if there's smoke(a ton of rumors), there must be fire(truth)" atmosphere. Countries that could fund or participate in the war are 'under the gun' and don't have time to investigate or process all the info they're bombarded with and there are idiots(or purposely evil people) in high government positions who "want to believe", like CDC director Rochelle Walenski, who just recently admitted vaccines were way overhyped but, oops, she just used "too little caution and too much optimism". When the dust settles, after they've lied, spend trillions on vaccines or wars(not to mention human deaths and suffering), they can say "my bad, at least I meant well" and suffer no repercussions.

Walenski:https://www.bitchute.com/video/tqJNdSuOSWg1/ 

I don't want the US involved either. A US war with a nuclear power, especially one that can hit the US with intercontinental-range nuclear weapons, should be unthinkable and was, just a week ago.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #746 on: March 06, 2022, 07:19:53 AM »

🙄

Shut up phaggit. Whether its a man or a woman we know you'll have an orgasm at the news of their death.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: March 06, 2022, 08:00:52 AM »
you vote democrat, that is more than enough to make you a male feminist

E

Yeah.

I voted DEMOCRAT in Canada.

😆

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #748 on: March 06, 2022, 09:01:31 AM »
We need age limits on all government positions. There is a minimum age for President, there should be a maximum as well. We don't need these retirees running the joint, we don't let them run the nursing homes they live in.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: March 06, 2022, 09:04:03 AM »
We need age limits on all government positions. There is a minimum age for President, there should be a maximum as well. We don't need these retirees running the joint, we don't let them run the nursing homes they live in.

Whatever “leftie”.

Shouldn’t the people have the freedom to vote for whomever they want?

🙄