Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 363480 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #1600 on: April 15, 2022, 02:47:08 PM »
So Ukraine sinks a Russian destroyer.

Now becoming an ‘oh shit’ moment as there might have been nuke’s on board and now they’re at the bottom of the ocean.

Then the second ‘oh shit’ moment that ‘the Ukraine’ sunk a nuke loaded destroyer without any having naval fleet…. Maybe kinda sorta perhaps looks a little but like the West had a sub out there and sunk it….. oops 😬

There is a theory going around that the West want to cause a Putin meltdown, so he resorts to calling for nukes. Those in charge of the nukes will refuse and instead will arrest him.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1601 on: April 15, 2022, 02:58:18 PM »
There is a theory going around that the West want to cause a Putin meltdown, so he resorts to calling for nukes. Those in charge of the nukes will refuse and instead will arrest him.

Are nukes really feasible when the target is right next door?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1602 on: April 15, 2022, 03:08:54 PM »
It is clear that the west are not friends of not only Putin but all Russians. I think quite a few Russians would gladly push the nuke button. If I was Putin I would have built self sustaining cities 1KM or so underground to house maybe 100,000 to 1 million people. Then start the nuke wars once everyone is underground. It seems like the world needs to start over. Civilization can be restarted quicker if all existing knowledge is kept safe somewhere underground and in space.

Putin should target the Rothschilds and take them out. You have to take out the leadership at the top to cut off the head of the snake. Lindsey Graham called for Putin's assassination. Well Russia should target western politicians and assassinate them. The western world is being run by criminals and need to be fought as criminals.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1603 on: April 15, 2022, 03:09:51 PM »
This war has only strengthened the European Union which is now on its way to creating its own army as a result. Which could be led by German training and weapon technology.

They are also cutting off gas and other exports they were previously reliant on from Russia.

More countries want to join the EU,  unlike Russia they don't need to invade, countries are applying to join!

The EU as the successor to the Western Roman Empire is now even larger and also larger than the Axis European Economic Zone, without a weapon needed to expand territory.

The European Union is what has forced mass non-white immigration into Europe. Not wise to cheerlead the EU if you are white.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1604 on: April 15, 2022, 03:10:31 PM »
Fixed

TEAM VLAD!!!!!!!!
TEAM VLAD all the way. Nuke the Deep State Vlad!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1605 on: April 15, 2022, 03:14:49 PM »
Are nukes really feasible when the target is right next door?

There are smaller nukes, plus Ukraine is a pretty big country so targets in Western Ukraine are pretty far away. There is a belief that Putin also wants Moldova (near Western Ukraine) Needs to secure East and southern Ukraine first for a path to Moldova. His patience could be tested.

Also all Russian leaders have viewed Russian people as highly expendable, Putin looks to be no different. I don't think he'd care if some Russians were too close to a nuke.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1606 on: April 15, 2022, 03:23:33 PM »
There are smaller nukes, plus Ukraine is a pretty big country so targets in Western Ukraine are pretty far away. There is a belief that Putin also wants Moldova (near Western Ukraine) Needs to secure East and southern Ukraine first for a path to Moldova. His patience could be tested.

Also all Russian leaders have viewed Russian people as highly expendable, Putin looks to be no different. I don't think he'd care if some Russians were too close to a nuke.
As if Zelensky who is a jew cares about Ukrainians? He's using them as human shields. Jews were responsible for the Holodomor which killed millions of white Ukrainians. You think they care about average people? Fuck no! USA was much more aggressive with their shock and awe bombing of Baghdad. Russia has actually been trying to be nice about it. Putin should take off the gloves and send as many nukes as needed to take out Zelensky. And be prepared to go all the way with USA and send a few thousand nukes their way. If I was Russia I would set up nukes right next to Alaska and threaten to nuke DC if they don't disband the Deep State and publicly execute all members and their offspring.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1607 on: April 15, 2022, 03:26:43 PM »
As if Zelensky who is a jew cares about Ukrainians? He's using them as human shields. Jews were responsible for the Holodomor which killed millions of white Ukrainians. You think they care about average people? Fuck no! USA was much more aggressive with their shock and awe bombing of Baghdad. Russia has actually been trying to be nice about it. Putin should take off the gloves and send as many nukes as needed to take out Zelensky. And be prepared to go all the way with USA and send a few thousand nukes their way. If I was Russia I would set up nukes right next to Alaska and threaten to nuke DC if they don't disband the Deep State and publicly execute all members and their offspring.

Calm your tits and stop being so emotional Susan

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1608 on: April 15, 2022, 03:28:17 PM »
Calm your tits and stop being so emotional Susan
I want Putin to nuke the Deep State.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #1609 on: April 15, 2022, 04:29:19 PM »
I want Putin to nuke the Deep State and replace it with Russian democratic principles .
quiet so

c

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1610 on: April 16, 2022, 11:17:43 PM »
I was told this weekend from military in our family, Oz is preparing for possible invasion in the coming 6-9 months. this is from senior military who was sent to the US to help with their training, not a low ranked troop.

Fully supports my thread that we are in WW3 already.

People might want to consider my nuke scenario as desperation begins to take hold. I can’t see any outcome where prison island is allowed to be taken by China, nukes will fly before that happens.

Bear in mind nuclear warfare is and approved method to fight climate change. So it’s not like you have environmentalists not wanting it……

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1611 on: April 16, 2022, 11:26:34 PM »
I was told this weekend from military in our family, Oz is preparing for possible invasion in the coming 6-9 months. this is from senior military who was sent to the US to help with their training, not a low ranked troop.

Fully supports my thread that we are in WW3 already.

People might want to consider my nuke scenario as desperation begins to take hold. I can’t see any outcome where prison island is allowed to be taken by China, nukes will fly before that happens.

Bear in mind nuclear warfare is and approved method to fight climate change. So it’s not like you have environmentalists not wanting it……

Who the fuck would want to invade Australia???  ???

This is all getting a little ridiculous.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1612 on: April 17, 2022, 01:33:44 AM »

China are all through here mate. Our govts left the door wide open and Chinese bought up a stack of resources here over the last 1-2 decades. It’s why we got so rich as a country.

Now we see the west seize assets regardless of people guilty of anything. That’s alarm bells for anyone with overseas interests. China get basically everything from us, they are fucked if the world sanctions them and seizes their assets.

The US are stationing more troops here and building a base up north which was done in the last 6mths or so. Oz, US, UK all operate very closely together and it’s why Oz always sends troops overseas to fight alongside the allies.

It might sound odd to overseas people but here it’s always something the majority have wondered which is when would China invade us for resources. Yes, it’s an incredibly real threat and we are who China would come after once they have Taiwan.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1613 on: April 17, 2022, 01:52:32 AM »
China are all through here mate. Our govts left the door wide open and Chinese bought up a stack of resources here over the last 1-2 decades. It’s why we got so rich as a country.

Now we see the west seize assets regardless of people guilty of anything. That’s alarm bells for anyone with overseas interests. China get basically everything from us, they are fucked if the world sanctions them and seizes their assets.

The US are stationing more troops here and building a base up north which was done in the last 6mths or so. Oz, US, UK all operate very closely together and it’s why Oz always sends troops overseas to fight alongside the allies.

It might sound odd to overseas people but here it’s always something the majority have wondered which is when would China invade us for resources. Yes, it’s an incredibly real threat and we are who China would come after once they have Taiwan.

Forgot where I heard this, but China hold $3 trillion of US debt and because of the current levels of inflation the Chinese people are basically paying 1/5th of it or something. They can't be happy holding a huge bag of shit like that and not being able to do anything about it.

If that bag of shit continues to grow then it could really put their backs up against the wall.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: April 18, 2022, 02:23:46 AM »

Take over the Foster's beer manufacturing and kidnap kangaroos to take back to China.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1615 on: April 18, 2022, 02:39:23 AM »

Tale from 1960, Indonesia is now replaced by China !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1616 on: April 18, 2022, 02:45:51 AM »
I want Putin to nuke the Deep State.

Yesterday Mr.Putin told Polaks : I can be in Warsaw in 30 seconds , Polaks a now shitting themselves  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1617 on: April 18, 2022, 02:52:17 AM »

::) ::) ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1618 on: April 18, 2022, 03:02:01 AM »
Mariupol, Sunday 1pm was the deadline for around 400 Azovs Nazis hiding in Azovstals tunnels to stop fighting , they didn't & Russians dropped a few

FAB-500 & FAB 3000 bombs on them ...............

Battle for Mariupol is over, just another victory for Mr.Putin !.

CNN must be craying all day long !.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: April 18, 2022, 03:49:56 AM »

they want to dig up and take back the "Bush" everyone talks about

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1620 on: April 18, 2022, 01:06:57 PM »
Yesterday Mr.Putin told Polaks : I can be in Warsaw in 30 seconds , Polaks a now shitting themselves  ;D

I’m trying to understand your view here. You are happy that Putin invades countries and kills indiscriminately? Or you genuinely believe that he is being highly discriminate and has good intentions towards those countries and their people?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1621 on: April 18, 2022, 02:57:40 PM »
I’m trying to understand your view here. You are happy that Putin invades countries and kills indiscriminately? Or you genuinely believe that he is being highly discriminate and has good intentions towards those countries and their people?

Oh, another CNN worshipper !.

Just for you Lurker/Straw : Patrick Lancaster YOUTUBE , american reporter in Mariupol !.

A U too gonna join Sean Penn gang ............... ;D

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1622 on: April 18, 2022, 03:54:28 PM »
how come american libturdz support ukraine nazi's? Pic from a mall in Kiev...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: April 18, 2022, 09:24:04 PM »

Yeah, they only see what they want to see ................

Battle of Donbas is just starting, 2/3 of Zelensky army is trapped (around 30 000) from all sides , oh dear !.

City of Kreminna (60K) was taken by Russians in very short time ,.....................

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #1624 on: April 18, 2022, 11:03:17 PM »

How come you use zero fact checking and zero logical thinking?