Author Topic: 100% intentional  (Read 7022 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: 100% intentional
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2022, 06:23:40 PM »
No. They don't recognize the correlation.  All they know is he's got a bad comb over, a bad tan, he's got rusty fenders on his bicycle so he's no good etc etc.

He’s only got one pose, and even when he hits that he looks like a giant spider.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2022, 06:53:13 PM »
And I stand by it.  Maybe you can borrow Trumpy's magic weather changing Sharpie marker and draw yourself some brain cells.

Of course you do, you don’t know why, but you do..lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2022, 06:55:32 PM »
Didn't forget... just don't have time to list everything since Qoach never acknowledges it.  His delusion blinders can't see facts or reality.

You want me to acknowledge that 99% of the accusations of him were debunked…ok 🤷‍♂️

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2022, 06:51:00 AM »
You want me to acknowledge that 99% of the accusations of him were debunked…ok 🤷‍♂️

By who?  The voices in your head?  Or do you mean really debunked….. like the stolen election lie he keeps peddling to idiots like you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2022, 06:53:11 AM »
Of course you do, you don’t know why, but you do..lol

Because it’s a fact.  Unlike you I don’t shrink away from reality. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2022, 07:07:12 AM »
Because it’s a fact.  Unlike you I don’t shrink away from reality.
The reality is you refuse to admit your boy in office is a fuck up. Why are you still babbling on about Trump? You can get therapy for TDS.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2022, 10:16:14 AM »
The reality is you refuse to admit your boy in office is a fuck up. Why are you still babbling on about Trump? You can get therapy for TDS.

Awww... good ol' Trumpturd right on cue....  deflect, make excuses, trot out the TDS spin, just like every single time a fact is posted about loser Trumpy.  Funny but I don't see Biden under multiple investigations, or being exposed by his own party and former employees as a mental deficient clown while in office.  Seems to be a common trend with Trumpy though. 

But keep  making those excuses and avoiding the reality the rest of the world lives in.  How's that hurricane gun working out now?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2022, 10:26:02 AM »
Damn, we haven’t even seen the costs of goods go up yet due to transportation costs.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2022, 10:50:36 AM »
intentional how? This has been coming for 8-10 years because of the quantitative easeneing aka money printing from 08-14. Our economy has been propped up for years now,it was never doing great.

The money printing your savior trump demanded be brought back in 2019,the same one that supported printing out the "Covid relief money" aka corporate bailouts.

You only complain when the libtards put us in debt and print out money, but you will ignore the trillions the republicans supported. Standard trumptards,thinking any politician is in the game for you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2022, 12:26:06 PM »
intentional how? This has been coming for 8-10 years because of the quantitative easeneing aka money printing from 08-14. Our economy has been propped up for years now,it was never doing great.

The money printing your savior trump demanded be brought back in 2019,the same one that supported printing out the "Covid relief money" aka corporate bailouts.

You only complain when the libtards put us in debt and print out money, but you will ignore the trillions the republicans supported. Standard trumptards,thinking any politician is in the game for you.

Great, this will be good. If this is what you think then maybe you can explain why this installed "President" and adminstration isn't doing anything to stop it but rather lie about it then double down on what's NOT working.

Also, why in the fuck are we giving $40 billion extra to Ukraine (although most with common sense of the situation already knows) when we're having a shortage of baby formula among other things and inflation at a 40 year high.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2022, 01:39:07 PM »
"Installed"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Installed by who?

The voters?
The recounts?
The audits?
The Republican fraudits?
The Republican state electors?
The Republican governors?
The Electoral College?
The lower courts?
The Republican AG?
The Republican VP?

The only thing installed is that retardation in your head.  That extra chromosome is bolted down, rusted over, stripped thread, bent and super glued for added measure.  God wasn't taking any chances with you.  You were going to bear that extra chromosome by any means necessary.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2022, 01:52:56 PM »
"Installed"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Installed by who?

The voters?
The recounts?
The audits?
The Republican fraudits?
The Republican state electors?
The Republican governors?
The Electoral College?
The lower courts?
The Republican AG?
The Republican VP?

The only thing installed is that retardation in your head.  That extra chromosome is bolted down, rusted over, stripped thread, bent and super glued for added measure.  God wasn't taking any chances with you.  You were going to bear that extra chromosome by any means necessary.

Like in life…you failed again.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2022, 03:17:14 PM »
Like in life…you failed again.

Oh then it should be easy to prove that post wrong.  But you won't.  Because you can't.  It will just be another excuse, another deflection, another forced ignore because you got nothing else.

If Biden was installed, it was by the REPUBLICANS.  So STFU midget.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2022, 03:38:57 PM »
Oh then it should be easy to prove that post wrong.  But you won't.  Because you can't.  It will just be another excuse, another deflection, another forced ignore because you got nothing else.

If Biden was installed, it was by the REPUBLICANS.  So STFU midget.
Tick toc Demtard.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2022, 03:48:12 PM »
Tick toc Demtard.

Tick toc what Trumpturd?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2022, 04:07:32 PM »

F

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2022, 06:02:33 PM »
Tick toc what Trumpturd?
The retarded times are coming to an end.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2022, 07:04:07 PM »
The retarded times are coming to an end.

Oh, Trumpturds going to boycott oxygen next?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2022, 08:41:21 PM »
8.3%

“Biden is doing a great job and doesn’t have any cognitive problems whatsoever” - Lurkingforboys

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2022, 12:42:34 AM »
I like Lurker, I think he just hates Trump and is in a bit of denial. (About pant-shitter).
Every American with a home, job, mortgage and kids should be fucking livid no matter their beliefs or likes right about now..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2022, 03:13:49 AM »
I like Lurker, I think he just hates Trump and is in a bit of denial. (About pant-shitter).
Every American with a home, job, mortgage and kids should be fucking livid no matter their beliefs or likes right about now..
They might not have those things soon.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2022, 04:27:49 AM »
8.3%

“Biden is doing a great job and doesn’t have any cognitive problems whatsoever” - Lurkingforboys

Do you plan to retard hard today or just take a bit of a break and coast on your prior achievements? 

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2022, 05:05:04 AM »
Great, this will be good. If this is what you think then maybe you can explain why this installed "President" and adminstration isn't doing anything to stop it but rather lie about it then double down on what's NOT working.

Also, why in the fuck are we giving $40 billion extra to Ukraine (although most with common sense of the situation already knows) when we're having a shortage of baby formula among other things and inflation at a 40 year high.

Lmao I like how you think I'm a libtard.

"Hurr durr anyone that doesn't agree with me supports Biden"

I live in Florida and voted for Desantis. Then again I won't be voting at all this time around since he proved he is a hypocrite by trying to punish Disney for supporting making our kids homos. Don't like cancel culture from either side,regardless of who is right (obviously Desantis was right,kids don't need to hear that garbage in school)

NOTHING can be done to stop the economy from correcting/crashing,it is propped up artificially and has been for YEARS.

Keep screaming from the rooftops though. National debt went from 18 trillion to 27 trillion with trump in office but keep worrying about 40 billion to Ukraine as if our country would be in any better financial standing with him in office.

The economy crashing is a problem of both sides letting the fed prop it up. Don't know why I bother though,you are an almost 60 year old Manlet who thinks teams matter in life.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2022, 06:34:36 AM »
Lmao I like how you think I'm a libtard.

"Hurr durr anyone that doesn't agree with me supports Biden"

I live in Florida and voted for Desantis. Then again I won't be voting at all this time around since he proved he is a hypocrite by trying to punish Disney for supporting making our kids homos. Don't like cancel culture from either side,regardless of who is right (obviously Desantis was right,kids don't need to hear that garbage in school)

NOTHING can be done to stop the economy from correcting/crashing,it is propped up artificially and has been for YEARS.

Keep screaming from the rooftops though. National debt went from 18 trillion to 27 trillion with trump in office but keep worrying about 40 billion to Ukraine as if our country would be in any better financial standing with him in office.

The economy crashing is a problem of both sides letting the fed prop it up. Don't know why I bother though,you are an almost 60 year old Manlet who thinks teams matter in life.

The last paragraph sums it up well.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2022, 06:54:39 AM »
I'm afraid we're doomed mainly by the tards who grew up and are now in positions of work and power. (Media, movies, hi-tech, etc).
They are of weak mind, and no spirit.
They grew up spouting off to people anonymously via the web, and were told how to act via their phones.

They hate freedom and everything that goes with it. They need Alexa to tell them when to shit, when to wipe, when to eat, what time it is, is it nice outside, etc.
They are cowards who never got into a real fight in their life.
They somehow think teaching kids about perversion is normal.
They try to teach kids who to like, who to hate (themselves) and who to worship (gays, LMNOP's, Trannies, etc).

For those who support this agenda and idealism, you are one of them. You have severe mental issues and no balls.
its more than "politics" and a "party", its a generation of delusional and insane pussies.

They will keep pushing until people either snap, or give in...
Some places (countries) stand up for themselves and fight, so far, not much of that in the USA. (Starting to push back now as its gotten really insane).
People will either wake up and not let it happen, or they will not. Hard working people are becoming a thing of the past.

The generation out there now creating media, news, movies and working in Tech, is just (well, its this):