Author Topic: Mass Shooting In Supermarket - 10 Dead  (Read 8347 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Mass Shooting In Supermarket - 10 Dead
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2022, 06:03:30 AM »
A white supremacist? I’m not too sure…

When America attacked the dark skinned Muslims in Afghanistan after 9/11 did that happen because America is filled with white supremacist or because the dark skinned Muslims were the ones that attacked and killed Americans?

You’re supposed to attack and kill those that attack and kill you. Their skin color isn’t the problem- it’s their propensity towards hyper-violence… that’s the problem.

Maybe the kid grew weary of watching one group rob, rape and murder another group?

All those times I was arrested, beaten, prosecuted… it wasn’t because I was White. It was because I was a dangerous, violent criminal.

This ain’t rocket science.

He shot mostly a bunch of elderly people including one that was 86.   I would doubt that they were of any threat to society.  He chose a soft target

Stupid honky 
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2022, 08:12:58 AM »
How would killing crackheads made any difference?

Who are the people that had “power over him or any effect on his destiny”? Should he have killed them instead?

10 mowed down crackheads would be 10 less crackheads polluting the world. Pretty simple actually.

I suspect it’s politicians and media types that have, what he perceived as, power over him.

And no, fuck no, he shouldn’t have killed anyone. He’s a kid, he should have been lifting weights and finishing his degree so he could have enjoyed a good life.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2022, 08:23:49 AM »
He shot mostly a bunch of elderly people including one that was 86.   I would doubt that they were of any threat to society.  He chose a soft target

Stupid honky

This ^^^

A braindead kvnt who should have just offed himself.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2022, 08:52:58 AM »
Wonder whatever happened to that black guy who ran over a bunch of people during a Christmas Parade in Wisconsin that killed 6 and was released?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2022, 08:55:22 AM »
Yep. Absolute travesty.

Posting about it on getbigs echo chamber does absolutely fuck all though. What’s the next step?

Arm yourself, train and be ready. Most don’t

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2022, 08:57:25 AM »
Curious to see what body armor he had. Regardless, there’s always an open shot

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2022, 09:01:35 AM »
For some perspective, I popped over to Stormfront to see how they're taking it, quick scan shows -

40% aren't cool with it.
40% are "False Flag" people.
20% are happy, on the "we should support our white brother" kick.

Give or take.

The back stories on the victims is brutal, church members getting food for folks, 75+ year old ladies, etc.....

Regardless, the left LOVES this stuff. Aside from that, I don’t know if I would go as far as calling it “false flag” from Friday to Sunday there were 4 “mass” shootings all around the country that made headlines. Before that, nothing then all of the sudden….

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2022, 09:44:30 AM »

He was running from the cops...still should be hung from a tree next to the honk
A

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2022, 10:21:54 AM »
Wow, so even after all the propaganda and the usual dummies screaming some fake white supremacist BS the guy is an admitted communist.

https://twitter.com/ap4liberty/status/1526250271357161475?s=21&t=i1rFy5d003Nq8YzPw6cA1Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2022, 10:24:53 AM »
Wow, so even after all the propaganda and the usual dummies screaming some fake white supremacist BS the guy is an admitted communist.

https://twitter.com/ap4liberty/status/1526250271357161475?s=21&t=i1rFy5d003Nq8YzPw6cA1Q

I bet he doesnt even know what Communism actually is....

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2022, 10:26:48 AM »
Who cares if he even is white supremacist?
Its just noise.
BLM are black-supremacists, so what.

I know what you mean though, the retarded left care and love this stuff, they thrive on it, live for it.
Theyre happy when people get killed this way, they see blood and dollar signs...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2022, 10:35:11 AM »
Who cares if he even is white supremacist?
Its just noise.
BLM are black-supremacists, so what.

I know what you mean though, the retarded left care and love this stuff, they thrive on it, live for it.
Theyre happy when people get killed this way, they see blood and dollar signs...

Ask anyone what colour they would prefer to be if not their own.

Then ask them why they chose the answer they did

They cant without being racist by definition....

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2022, 11:21:12 AM »
This kid is a piece of trash shooting old black people grocery that’s pathetic

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2022, 01:12:36 PM »
If the media and woke-left stopped pushing racism and anti-white BS nonstop, maybe some of these retards wont go out hunting.
(Maybe not but the lefts agenda doesnt help anything race-related).

They've built a hate/friction using BLM, and "white-supremacy" and stuff like this comes out of that.

They are also to blame...

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2022, 02:10:06 PM »

That's not even true.  The guy was on bail thanks to the judge, who granted it.  The judge could have said no.

Judges and lawyers really get off too easy.  A lot of the blame for this clownworld hellscape needs to be laid at their feet.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2022, 04:19:17 PM »

Stupid honky

We agree.

He’s an idiot and he will spend the rest of his life in prison.
a

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2022, 04:51:45 PM »
E

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2022, 06:02:20 PM »
Manifesto of teen charged with killing 10 in Buffalo mentions 3 N.J. towns, authorities say

The 180-page document allegedly written by the white teenager charged with killing 10 people in a grocery store in a predominantly Black Buffalo neighborhood Saturday mentions the Jewish communities in Lakewood, Toms River and Jersey City, authorities say.

Ocean County Sheriff Michael Mastronardy said he was notified Saturday that Lakewood and Toms River were in the document authorities said was written by alleged shooter Payton Gendron, according to Patch.

The towns are listed among others in New York that have large Jewish communities, which Gendron wrote are “deplorable.”

“We reached out to those communities earlier today, and are working with our partners, departments and chiefs,” Mastronardy told the Asbury Park Press. “We monitor the activity at those locations.”

There was no specific threat to the communities in Ocean County, the sheriff said.

Gendron is charged with murder in a terrorist attack that authorities have said was a planned assault on nonwhite and non-Christian people meant to drive them from the country. He drove 200 miles to Upstate New York from his home in a small town near the Pennsylvania border. He said he planned to keep killing if he escaped the scene of the supermarket shooting, Buffalo police said.

Federal authorities were working to confirm the authenticity of the 180-page document allegedly written by Gendron.

The document also outlines a racist ideology rooted in a belief that the U.S. should belong only to white people. All others, the document said, were “replacers” who should be eliminated by force or terror.

In the portions of the manifesto that mentions Jewish communities, first reported by the Lakewood Scoop, Gendron verbally attacks areas with Hasidim populations, saying they are insular, care only about furthering their religious beliefs and are a drain on local populations’ resources. He also allegedly wrote that anyone who speaks against them are labeled antisemitic.

Lakewood is home to a majority Orthodox Jewish community, as well as a smaller Hasidic, or Hasidim, community. Towns that border Lakewood, including Toms River and Jackson, also have large Jewish populations.

Jersey City is also home to a Hasidic community, which was also targeted in an attack.

In the fall of 2019, a man and woman went on a shooting rampage, killing a Jersey City police officer, then firing in a kosher market in Jersey City’s Greenville neighborhood, killing three more people. The suspects died in a gun battle with police.

And last month in Lakewood, Jews were targeted by a man who stabbed one, carjacked another and struck two with a vehicle in a crime spree authorities allege was motivated by hate. That suspect, who faces a federal terrorism charge, allegedly said in an interview with detectives that “the Hasidic Jews (are) the real devils.”

In Buffalo, the community mourned the 10 people who died in the shooting and prayed for the three others who were injured.

At State Tabernacle Church of God in Christ, Deacon Heyward Patterson was mourned during services Sunday. Pastor Russell Bell couldn’t wrap his mind around the attack and Patterson’s death.

“I don’t understand what that is, to hate people just because of their color, to hate people because we’re different. God made us all different. That’s what makes the world go ‘round,” he said.

https://www.nj.com/ocean/2022/05/manifesto-of-teen-charged-with-killing-10-in-buffalo-mentions-3-nj-towns.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=njcom_sf&utm_content=nj_facebook_njcom&fbclid=IwAR1Kej8UrFYrH1yIu_gWNqPf3x_u68J94N9d1Ocsuz5PPymUiL8c0xx9iec

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2022, 06:14:59 PM »
As the white race continues to be eroded and vilified, this kind of action will only dramatically increase.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2022, 06:50:20 PM »
they call it a "white replacement conspiracy theory"

when the president himself admits that's exactly what they are trying to do ::)

&list=LL&index=46

E
E

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2022, 06:17:57 AM »
As the white race continues to be eroded and vilified, this kind of action will only dramatically increase.

Likely true.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2022, 07:53:24 AM »
Likely true.

white will always prevail.
mixed race have lighter kids, as such their kids will be lighter

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #147 on: May 17, 2022, 07:59:47 AM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2022, 02:39:36 PM »
Just saw the entire unedited video from Buffalo.

Fuck. That mothrfuker lost his cool. Completely. Fuck.
a