Author Topic: Blood Pressure Normal  (Read 1707 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Blood Pressure Normal
« on: May 17, 2022, 04:56:17 AM »
2 days apart. I am not like the rest of you. Go to a Dr change this change that bullshit. The heart is a muscle your mind can control it.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: Blood Pressure Normal
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 04:59:07 AM »
2 days apart. I am not like the rest of you. Go to a Dr change this change that bullshit. The heart is a muscle your mind can control it.

That's great. Control your heart rate lower then.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 05:01:58 AM »
WHO CARES ???

THIS AIN`T YOUR BOARD BITCHBOY.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 05:04:11 AM »
God bless.

My rest heart rate sits at 57bpm. And i do zero cardio and lousy workouts. I am your age.

Could it be because you are as big as Arnold in contest shape, 225lbs?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2022, 05:11:12 AM »
God bless.

My rest heart rate sits at 57bpm. And i do zero cardio and lousy workouts. I am your age.

Could it be because you are as big as Arnold in contest shape, 225lbs?
;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2022, 05:32:31 AM »
The point is despite all the shit you peiple talk about me I am one of the few people doing this right. You guys say I dont know how to eat or train bullshit. Now they claim I have edema in my calves you can see through my socks and I was just taking weird angles to make it appear I had calf development and I dont half calves like kranken and I have a 49 inch gut and no back all fucking nonsense

eature=share

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2022, 05:34:29 AM »
The point is despite all the shit you peiple talk about me I am one of the few people doing this right. You guys say I dont know how to eat or train bullshit. Now they claim I have edema in my calves you can see through my socks and I was just taking weird angles to make it appear I had calf development and I dont half calves like kranken and I have a 49 inch gut and no back all fucking nonsense

eature=share

You`re just a fantastic man.....you jerk.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2022, 05:34:35 AM »
Bhank you really like attention don't you
irongearco.com

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2022, 05:42:24 AM »
whack job  ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2022, 05:44:17 AM »
Bhank you really like attention don't you

Just tired of this boards bullshit. I am walking around 210-215lbs with single digit bodyfat closer to 5% than 10%. I am vascular as all hell and a bunch of slobs are telling me I don't know how to eat or train and have no muscular development and I have a gut and I am skinny at the same time and I am going to die if I continue doing what I am supposedly doing since they have decided it is all wrong and insist I am doing a dozen things I don't do. Oh and an 80 year old 150lb man thinks he has me beat. It is all fucking nonsense

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2022, 05:49:53 AM »
Just tired of this boards bullshit. I am walking around 210-215lbs with single digit bodyfat closer to 5% than 10%. I am vascular as all hell and a bunch of slobs are telling me I don't know how to eat or train and have no muscular development and I have a gut and I am skinny at the same time and I am going to die if I continue doing what I am supposedly doing since they have decided it is all wrong and insist I am doing a dozen things I don't do. It is fucking nonsense

real ripped.. look at your gut. I see you have abandoned going for a V taper look and are now focusing on the G or B taper look.

belt or belt.. have you thought about reducing the slin and GH? your intestines seem to be growing.

its obvious you took a lasik last night to reduce the bloating.

Its clear, as your face is as bloated as someone who just left the Chinese buffet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2022, 06:01:53 AM »
Just tired of this boards bullshit. I am walking around 210-215lbs with single digit bodyfat closer to 5% than 10%. I am vascular as all hell and a bunch of slobs are telling me I don't know how to eat or train and have no muscular development and I have a gut and I am skinny at the same time and I am going to die if I continue doing what I am supposedly doing since they have decided it is all wrong and insist I am doing a dozen things I don't do. Oh and an 80 year old 150lb man thinks he has me beat. It is all fucking nonsense
Big Ro
Little J
muscle matters
Joe Local

And a slew of others make you look worse than you already do.

Wait `till I`m done cocooning....at 67 I will look godlike.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2022, 06:05:06 AM »
real ripped.. look at your gut. I see you have abandoned going for a V taper look and are now focusing on the G or B taper look.

belt or belt.. have you thought about reducing the slin and GH? your intestines seem to be growing.

its obvious you took a lasik last night to reduce the bloating.

Its clear, as your face is as bloated as someone who just left the Chinese buffet.

It's funny you claim to train and don't know how belts work. I literally posted an ab photo from that morning showing I am still tight. I do not take lasix or slin and I am not taking GH none of the above. Keep pretending I have no taper. I am out of here.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2022, 06:06:24 AM »

Bhanks, let this sink in, no one gives a fuck about you...  ::)

If you're tired of the board, leave and shut the fuck up.

I got two girls at the gym who weigh 125 who out squat you, out deadlift you.
Youre a twink... And a braindead one at that...

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2022, 06:09:22 AM »
That testing heart rate though

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2022, 06:10:50 AM »
It's funny you claim to train and don't know how belts work. I literally posted an ab photo from that morning showing I am still tight. I do not take lasix or slin and I am not taking GH none of the above. Keep pretending I have no taper. I am out of here.

You have taken slin and GH..

Why does a 44 year old bald man have so much bacne?

have you tried tanning? or a low does of Accutane should help.

The doc who prescribed 500 mg of trt should be able to throw in Accutane for free at that dose

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2022, 06:12:35 AM »
LOL the 5 most recent pics on your camera roll from the pic you posted are all selfies.

2 of your 40 inch bloated gut.

I truly think you have an inferiority complex and the self esteem of 12 year old girl.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2022, 06:17:19 AM »
Nice Triceps 😂😂😂

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2022, 06:22:11 AM »
Nice Triceps 😂😂😂

LOL visible site injection marks.

He is going to say mosquito out by the water.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2022, 06:28:37 AM »
Ferrigno-like (Missing) triceps of peace.
Zero-Lats.
Wide as a flag-pole...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2022, 06:33:00 AM »
WHO CARES ???

THIS AIN`T YOUR BOARD BITCHBOY.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2022, 06:38:09 AM »
Stop taking steroids

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2022, 06:40:19 AM »

so why post/live here on gb?...you are like the 16 year old kid in 8th grade, right? the toughest one in the school lol...why not go somewhere else where there is more competition for ya??... face it tho, you got lucky with those white trash bodyfat genetics... i dont think you could gain enough weight if you tried to, in order to pack on some real muscle... call it fat or whatever, bulked up, off season ect.. at 5'10 right?...  you couldnt hit 250 on the scale if you ate a bucket of crisco along with all the other food you eat...add in all the gh you take, you should be ripped.. and if you arent taking hgh, which i think you are, you are missing out bro at  this age...just for the joints and skin.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2022, 07:10:04 AM »
Takes more drugs than anyone, then lies about it.
Shits peach-cobbler 24x7.
Has the symmetry of Gumby.
Legs like the Pelicans in my yard.
Squats less than 25 year old gals weighing 125 lbs.
Tells anyone within ear range "I'm a BEAST".
71 arrests (sociopath behavior).
Hairdo of a Chia-Pet.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2022, 07:10:41 AM »

eature=share

no gains in a year, yep, spot on....