Author Topic: X and I said this would happen but no one listened.  (Read 4613 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
X and I said this would happen but no one listened.
« on: January 15, 2023, 01:48:59 PM »
These bottom feeding negros found you could get a passport at the post office.  They have already messed up the DR, Colombia is a fucking nightmare and the bullshit has made it to Brazil's shores.

I'm crazy, hater, love trannies, mutt, and all the other superlatives but I tell the truth.

This degenerate a-hole drops a video in Bahia with girls as young as 16 yrs old telling the brothers to get their passports and get easy stuff, ends up on Bahia news.  Fool still hasn't left the country with this bullshit apology.

Obviously the Bahia situation was trending so instead of laying low the followers like this Philly degenerate is filming and agitating Brazilians on the beach.

I said this would happen.  The bus might be operated by militias.  Brazilians are about to make an example out of one of the bold negros.

Always fucking shit up with this ghetto bullshit. Yeah white men do shit but they hide in the dark and they take their L when they get caught ala a pedo stabbed on beach and idiot blasted in bar when i was there.  Negro screams racism when his degeneracy is called out.

You aren't going to disrespect a man and his woman under his watch.  Mark my words.  Someone is about to meet his maker.

Fucked up my vacation before it even started. 

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: X and I said this would happen but no one listened.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 02:01:05 PM »
I scanned that video to see if that guy gets attacked on the beach. Maybe I missed it but what's the timeline of events here?

Up till the end in the bus wagon thing he's happy and chatting to people? What militias?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 02:04:15 PM »
I scanned that video to see if that guy gets attacked on the beach. Maybe I missed it but what's the timeline of events here?

Up till the end in the bus wagon thing he's happy and chatting to people? What militias?

I said they are testing the waters with Brazilians.  They are telling him not to film so he is screaming black man can't film.  You aren't even supposed film there unless given promising by a person.

Militias operate some of those buses.  Most people look irritated to me.

Are you a passport bro?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 02:12:31 PM »
I said they are testing the waters with Brazilians.  They are telling him not to film so he is screaming black man can't film.  You aren't even supposed film there unless given promising by a person.

Militias operate some of those buses.  Most people look irritated to me.

Are you a passport bro?

I get you, now.

Me? LOL - don't make me laugh. Look: I don't blame ordinary men that are poor/average in the USA and instead of their usual squeeze of some overweight, ugly pig nosed whore can move/travel to third world shitholes and get a girl that's clearly 10x better than what they can. HOWEVER: I am very wary of these kinds of people. I no longer speak to two good friends I've known from school days who retired out in Cambodia. Suspicious as fuck and it's not my place to accuse anybody but I'm not taking a chance being friends with people that live in countries known for.... let's say some nasty ass nonce situations. I may be wrong but I don't trust any fucker moving out to the third world for a 'better' life.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2023, 05:17:20 PM »
Is this dude just a YouTuber for a living?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 12:38:49 AM »
Is this dude just a YouTuber for a living?

They all live off of the youtube checks.  There are a few who are barbers who go back and cut hair, save up and rise and repeat the process.  Jesus, these negros think they just found mongering when they got their coins together for a passport, FOH!  Nobody broadcasts mongering.  When I worked in Mangueira, the mongers went to HELP and were silent as a mouse. Always the bottom dwelling Mofos who think they are on to something. "F" Youtube for giving them the income and the platform.   

BTW he is a barber so that is his gig if you listen to his followers.  He went out and started his own business in a foreign country.  FOH!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2023, 02:43:12 AM »
What a fucking asshole. I hate that shit.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2023, 04:47:03 AM »
Not sure what any of this means but if blacks are getting passports and taking off I say have at it and keep going.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2023, 05:31:15 AM »
Not sure what any of this means but if blacks are getting passports and taking off I say have at it and keep going.

always a getbigger or two have to be...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2023, 05:41:06 AM »
This degenerate a-hole drops a video in Bahia with girls as young as 16 yrs old telling the brothers to get their passports and get easy stuff, ends up on Bahia news.  Fool still hasn't left the country with this bullshit apology.

Obviously the Bahia situation was trending so instead of laying low the followers like this Philly degenerate is filming and agitating Brazilians on the beach.

I said this would happen.  The bus might be operated by militias.  Brazilians are about to make an example out of one of the bold negros.

Always fucking shit up with this ghetto bullshit. Yeah white men do shit but they hide in the dark and they take their L when they get caught ala a pedo stabbed on beach and idiot blasted in bar when i was there.  Negro screams racism when his degeneracy is called out.

You aren't going to disrespect a man and his woman under his watch.  Mark my words.  Someone is about to meet his maker.

Fucked up my vacation before it even started.

Were you planning on going to Bahia before you saw his video G?

Why even care and let him ruin your vacation?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2023, 10:19:01 AM »

Lmfao! 🤣

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2023, 11:29:52 AM »
Were you planning on going to Bahia before you saw his video G?

Rio for friends given it has been a number of years.  Some solo excursions to other cities, possibly Bahia included.

Why even care and let him ruin your vacation?

Not but I fear I will be profiled in areas where there is a large infestation. Brazil has a lot of civil unrest with the re-election of Lula, and the feminist are out for blood.

I'm taking Vegas bets this little slick negro is about to get checked next. Screaming "Valeu" which is informal "Thank you!" but he is pronouncing some other bullshit because he is too lazy to learn any of the language and only there to buy "beep"!  Why I have it in for him?  This negro called me "son" when I addressed him for trying to hustle me for superchat.  I'm not giving money to a man for prostitution, FOH!  Negro can't take care of his son but can travel and buy women with his youtube checks.  Fuck him!

BTW, many Brazilians work 6 days a week so Sunday is family and beach day, but he is fucking with people  Disrespectful bastard! 

Hendrixian

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2023, 11:53:35 AM »
Hm, if this goes viral he might be killed or beaten very badly. Brazil is a very protective of women, sometimes in a bad way.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2023, 12:08:42 PM »
Brazil is full of absolute lunatics if the regular updates on Kaotic are anything to go by. Mexican cartel videos are usually criminals vs criminals but Brazil is take your pick what's new day. I wouldn't visit there if you were paying me 10k a day to live there. Not even joking. Fuck that place.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2023, 12:21:57 PM »

I’m still waiting on Goodrum moving to Africa

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2023, 12:37:08 PM »
Brazil is full of absolute lunatics if the regular updates on Kaotic are anything to go by. Mexican cartel videos are usually criminals vs criminals but Brazil is take your pick what's new day. I wouldn't visit there if you were paying me 10k a day to live there. Not even joking. Fuck that place.

Colombia with the influx of Venezuelan women along with thirsty negros and eurobums is FAR more dangerous.  27 have been sent met their maker from Scopolamine with countless others put in 48 hour comas.  Chicks aren't pharmacists. The problem is delivery is as easy as blowing it in your face.  They also like to put it on the neck and nipples.  That was a little dime for the playas out there.  Us simps are clueless  ::) 

Oh, I forgot the police and officials.  If you file paperwork, they will just use it to learn English so make sure it is in Spanish.  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2023, 12:39:36 PM »
Dude has glasses that look like the windshield of a Cessna.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2023, 12:39:54 PM »
Colombia with the influx of Venezuelan women along with thirsty negros and eurobums is FAR more dangerous.  27 have been sent met their maker from Scopolamine with countless others put in 48 hour comas.  Chicks aren't pharmacists. The problem is delivery is as easy as blowing it in your face.  They also like to put it on the neck and nipples.  That was a little dime for the playas out there.  Us simps are clueless  ::)

Am I the only one who has no idea what was just said here?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2023, 12:42:47 PM »

It doesn't matter.  Just don't kiss a hooker on the neck or suck her tits.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2023, 12:43:16 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2023, 04:18:14 PM »
It doesn't matter.  Just don't kiss a hooker on the neck or suck her tits.
Bad experience?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2023, 05:14:25 AM »

He is saying, Chicks aren't pharmacists.

Not many female doctors, chemists and apothecaries there

So if you are looking for a female doctor, lawyer or similar (higher education), you probably should look elsewhere

Colombia is dangerous these days for thirsty colored people (why even go there to drink their water? Better water in US) and vagrants and vagabonds from Europe.

That was some pennies/ten cent for all you gamblers out there.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2023, 07:04:08 AM »
As I have stated before, black women, not matter the country or continent, are race loyal. Black men have become dysfunctional.  Stephanie Ribeiro has a Black Husband.  Austin fucked up but he will recover. Better to be checked by her than VC or militias.

https://twitter.com/RibSte/status/1615162690011369472/photo/1

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2023, 07:17:17 AM »
Dude has glasses that look like the windshield of a Cessna.

Haha, Seriously some ugly fucking glasses. Blacks are very strange with their styles, they tend to be hideous at best.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2023, 07:26:43 AM »
Don't worry when the kids from the favelas come down on weekends to run their shit and rob people, he will be one of the first to fall victims to them.