Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 50647 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #1000 on: October 24, 2023, 05:43:04 PM »
Dr huge gave leo some experimental bad bag and likely has a bad trip, leo thretens  dr huge someway, dr huge snaps beats him to death like it never even happend
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1001 on: October 24, 2023, 07:24:34 PM »
Very insecure and seedy industry, what do you expect

Low lives with low self esteem to begin with, drug addicts, midgets, degenerates, prob were picked on all the time back in the days, no girls wanted them, no guys wanted them, and when they get some sort of attention and “fame” they can’t handle it

All better off dead, stupid mother fuckers, fucking tards

Small cocks of peace to top it off

were any of them of Germanic bloodlines? NOPE

doc huge=eyetalian-american

conner murphy=irish-american

peo shitgevity=arab turd

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1002 on: October 26, 2023, 01:10:14 PM »
Some intredasting comments on this RxMuscle vid - they start talking about this around 0:50 in or so

Quoted for GetBig immortality (sorry Dave)

@BENCHIPED
1 day ago (edited)
So Leo beats his wife for the hundredth time and the wife gets a restraining order for the scumbag to stay away. Leo doubles downs on being a complete scumbag by making videos of himself with prostitutes and or ladyboys. The scumbag beats up a prostitute where either the pros pimp kills him or Tony is her pimp and Tony kills him. And now the wife is making it her lifes mission to find the killer of said scumbag? Just not possible. Only way Leos wife would want any part of finding the killer is so that she could somehow collect in a lawsuit. She probably thinks its Tony who has money and wants that to come to light for a payday. Otherwise, theres zero reason for her to want any part of the mess her scumbag husband created. The only way any wife would want any part of an abuser like Leo is if she has Stockholm syndrome. Which she doesnt.

@ryanlawrence5779

1 day ago
Guru Ameen sure knows alot about Leo's death. I wonder if he had him murdered because Leo was gonna testify against him in the ibogaine trial. Dave you better get Tyler to erase your security video and messages with Ameen the feds might want to know your private conversations.

@cmanweavster8357

1 day ago
Greg's been defending a woman beater this whole time (Leo). What a dope to deny reality and act like he knows better than what the evidence shows. I like you Greg but I'll always defend what's right above all else

@user-bh5mz1dy1v
1 day ago
NONE OF THE RX CREW CALLING LEO OUT. After treating women like that Leo got what he deserved. Abosutely BRILLIANT. Naked and rotting on a bathroom floor.

T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1003 on: October 26, 2023, 05:59:05 PM »
So, Leo got what was coming to him then
Q

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1004 on: October 26, 2023, 09:14:51 PM »
Leo was exposed in the end.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #1005 on: October 26, 2023, 10:41:02 PM »
I don't think Tony beat him to death - because Tony would have been pretty bruised up himself - and the pics where he's on the crime scene don't show that.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #1006 on: October 26, 2023, 11:44:30 PM »
glad to see my thread still alive...

i=UNXD5vnZld9p5KNy

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1007 on: October 27, 2023, 12:10:43 AM »
glad to see my thread still alive...

i=UNXD5vnZld9p5KNy

It's a very interesting case, tbh. I'm intrigued by crime scenes and true crime docs.

He was a degenerate wife beater, though - so my sympathy for him is kinda low, but the way he died...

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1008 on: October 27, 2023, 12:16:46 AM »
Some intredasting comments on this RxMuscle vid - they start talking about this around 0:50 in or so

Quoted for GetBig immortality (sorry Dave)

@BENCHIPED
1 day ago (edited)
So Leo beats his wife for the hundredth time and the wife gets a restraining order for the scumbag to stay away. Leo doubles downs on being a complete scumbag by making videos of himself with prostitutes and or ladyboys. The scumbag beats up a prostitute where either the pros pimp kills him or Tony is her pimp and Tony kills him. And now the wife is making it her lifes mission to find the killer of said scumbag? Just not possible. Only way Leos wife would want any part of finding the killer is so that she could somehow collect in a lawsuit. She probably thinks its Tony who has money and wants that to come to light for a payday. Otherwise, theres zero reason for her to want any part of the mess her scumbag husband created. The only way any wife would want any part of an abuser like Leo is if she has Stockholm syndrome. Which she doesnt.

@ryanlawrence5779

1 day ago
Guru Ameen sure knows alot about Leo's death. I wonder if he had him murdered because Leo was gonna testify against him in the ibogaine trial. Dave you better get Tyler to erase your security video and messages with Ameen the feds might want to know your private conversations.

@cmanweavster8357

1 day ago
Greg's been defending a woman beater this whole time (Leo). What a dope to deny reality and act like he knows better than what the evidence shows. I like you Greg but I'll always defend what's right above all else

@user-bh5mz1dy1v
1 day ago
NONE OF THE RX CREW CALLING LEO OUT. After treating women like that Leo got what he deserved. Abosutely BRILLIANT. Naked and rotting on a bathroom floor.

What Alden said seems to make the most sense after it came out he was a woman beater.

Toni knows what happened for sure.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1009 on: October 27, 2023, 01:22:20 AM »
Much respect for a guy who can beat himself to death. Gunshot to the head is for pussies.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: October 27, 2023, 06:05:45 AM »
were any of them of Germanic bloodlines? NOPE

doc huge=eyetalian-american

conner murphy=irish-american

peo shitgevity=arab turd

A 30 year old German youtuber died recently.