Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 50708 times)

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #925 on: March 14, 2023, 12:07:10 AM »
Without knowing more it's hard to find a motive for murder, but having watched one of the Leo and Tony videos I might have found a flimsy one.

Tony buys/rents his "GFs" their own apartments and basically finances their lifestyles. Leo was trying to help Tony be less of a simp and get him to stand up to the moody gfs. They didn't like Leo because of this.

One particular GF of Tonys spent all her time at his place despite him giving sorting her out an apartment. It wouldn't be unusual for her to have moved her family/brothers or even a local BF into her apartment so they could all have a nicer place to live.

This particular GF might have seen Leo as a possible threat to all this so got her brothers or BF to kill him.

Also Tony mentioned hearing noises from Leos apartment, but he said the GF with him at the time told cops she heard nothing. This bitch is probably lying.

It's more likely that Leo tried to be "alpha" with a Thai girl by using her as a sex toy and she wasn't having it and called someone to take care of it.

You're right that the girls at the apartment probably saw something. They know to keep their mouths shut.

This will never be solved. Such is the case every time a foreigner dies in Thailand under mysterious circumstances. Just assume Leo was involved with some sketchy shit and pissed off the wrong people.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #926 on: March 14, 2023, 12:12:22 AM »
I coudn`t care less about this weird mutherfucker.

I don`t normally disrespect the dead.....but he was a waste of skin, and I hope his other wax dummy looking fuckbuddy is the killer so we can be done with two less oxygen thieves.......fucking weirdos!  :D

Two tranny loving fucks with one stone!!  ;D

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #927 on: March 14, 2023, 12:47:27 AM »
It's more likely that Leo tried to be "alpha" with a Thai girl by using her as a sex toy and she wasn't having it and called someone to take care of it.

You're right that the girls at the apartment probably saw something. They know to keep their mouths shut.

This will never be solved. Such is the case every time a foreigner dies in Thailand under mysterious circumstances. Just assume Leo was involved with some sketchy shit and pissed off the wrong people.

Yup - chances are it'll be ruled a suicide.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #928 on: March 14, 2023, 01:41:40 AM »
Are you saying that the Thai Police want to get rid of this case ASAP? :D
Rule it as a suicide and get on with it?

Don't want to waste time and effort on deviant foreigners i guess
Q

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #929 on: March 14, 2023, 03:04:47 AM »
Are you saying that the Thai Police want to get rid of this case ASAP? :D
Rule it as a suicide and get on with it?

Don't want to waste time and effort on deviant foreigners i guess

The Thai police are basically a massive mafia gang. There's a few good cops and they do enforce the law unevenly - depending on how much money you have. They are also very sensitive to the tourist industry, so when tourists die here - it's suicide or Burmese or another foreigner. This one I'd put money on it being suicide/self inflicted and brushed under the carpet. The tourism industry is too massive a cash cow for them to let bad news out unless absolutely necessary.

Money talks...
- Moo Ham - purposely drove his car into a bus queue when people berated him for hitting the bus. He killed some and got away scot free.
- A rich dude driving a C63 hit a car with 2 people in and killed them while on meds that he wasn't supposed to drive on - got away with it.
- A guy in a Porsche hit a Cambodian girl so hard he cut her in half - got away with it.
- A woman I know (our kids hang out), hit a car which had a sleeping cop in it. She was ok but he died. She was an actress, didn't get breathalysed but she had been drinking and was driving recklessly - they basically just let her go that day and in court of course there was no evidence of wrongdoing
- The heir to the red bull fortune hit a cop in his Ferarri, whilst speeding, drunk and on coke, dragged him 200 meters didn;t stop and managed to leave the country where he will stay till statute of limitations is up - the police didn't try to make him stay in town - paid off

On the other hand, my Thai wife was in court today because some fella punched her in the face while she was out with her mates. He's looking at a year inside. The difference - he doesn't have the money or connections to make it go away.

So my take - he'll be seen as a tourist death and it'll be swept under the rug or they'll find a scapegoat if the press keep pushing it (which they don't seem to be doing) - that's normally reserved for female/couple deaths.

I've been here 23 years, never got a spot of bother but you never know what's around the corner in this place. But I have my numbers to call if I get into trouble, which should suffice.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: March 14, 2023, 03:23:17 AM »
Leo taught us the ultimate lesson in longevity.

1st world autism doesn't work in the 3rd world unless you're mega rich. That "how dare you put my juice behind the milk" attitude worked with his white wife, but it got him killed in thailand within months lol.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #931 on: March 14, 2023, 03:29:45 AM »
Leo taught us the ultimate lesson in longevity.

1st world autism doesn't work in the 3rd world unless you're mega rich. That "how dare you put my juice behind the milk" attitude worked with his white wife, but it got him killed in thailand within months lol.

Yeah - you have to remember that 99% of these 'working girls' have Thai boyfriends/husbands that leech off them (they call them Mang Daa - horseshoe crab, a scavenger) so if you misbehave badly - you could be meeting up with him and all his mates.

That's why you never see Thai guys in the go-go bars - they aren't allowed in, in case a boyfriend goes to where his girlfriend works and get's pissed off with what he sees.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #932 on: March 14, 2023, 04:24:00 AM »
Long and Leovity
Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #933 on: March 14, 2023, 09:30:23 AM »
ElPollo, Flexicon, Thanks for your intelligent input!

I think that you have both 'solved' this situation or have at least provided a logical explanation.

But .... Has anyone yet to explain what's on the other side of that bathroom window?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #934 on: March 14, 2023, 10:55:21 AM »
ElPollo, Flexicon, Thanks for your intelligent input!

I think that you have both 'solved' this situation or have at least provided a logical explanation.

But .... Has anyone yet to explain what's on the other side of that bathroom window?

The Twilight Zone, which when entering it, leads to an Ice Machine
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #935 on: March 14, 2023, 11:21:56 AM »
:-X

Hahahhaaa - Wes I'd just composed this post below that is no longer needed thanks to you - thanks for standing C0ck Guard there soldier!

But if you have a meaty, thick, veiny cock, it’s a big bonus

but other important things are overall appearance, head size, shape, curvature, erection hardness, etc. ... it's not all just about mass. lol

C0ck talk... some things never change round here  ;D

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #936 on: March 14, 2023, 11:33:16 AM »
Hahahhaaa - Wes I'd just composed this post below that is no longer needed thanks to you - thanks for standing C0ck Guard there soldier!

C0ck talk... some things never change round here  ;D

Taffy it was an extreme honor to let all things COCK fall  into the abyss that is known as "The Whirlpool Of Cock" !!

I now sadly return the reins back over to you.......they should be in their rightful owners hands.   :'(

If my assistance is ever needed I shall be forthright in blindly charging cockfirst into the fray with a blatant disregard in the battle against any future culprits of cock:)

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #937 on: March 14, 2023, 11:42:49 AM »
Taffy it was an extreme honor to let all things COCK fall  into the abyss that is known as "The Whirlpool Of Cock" !!

I now sadly return the reins back over to you.......they should be in their rightful owners hands.   :'(

If my assistance is ever needed I shall be forthright in blindly charging cockfirst into the fray with a blatant disregard in the battle against any future culprits of cock:)

So you're passing all the culprits of c0ck back to me then..?  ... ... ... Oh well, someone's got to do it!  ;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #938 on: March 14, 2023, 11:53:17 AM »
So you're passing all the culprits of c0ck back to me then..?  ... ... ... Oh well, someone's got to do it!  ;D
Hey,you`re the cocksmith around here according to all the female members........errrr.......WAIT.............:D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #939 on: March 14, 2023, 01:27:20 PM »
ElPollo & Flexicon,

If I were you, and you know I ain't. I would seriously submit your above comments (the intelligent ones) to the individual who is offering !00K for ANY INFORMATION regarding this case over there in Papaya-land.

And if I was not myself, I'd assign myself to be the lead-investigator and assign each of to be Assistant LI's and get this done in 2 weeks time.

My investigative methods may be unorthodox .... but damn effective.

I do  suggest that you  contact whomever you gotta contact to get all or part of that $100K  paycheck.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #940 on: March 14, 2023, 09:09:15 PM »
ElPollo & Flexicon,

If I were you, and you know I ain't. I would seriously submit your above comments (the intelligent ones) to the individual who is offering !00K for ANY INFORMATION regarding this case over there in Papaya-land.

And if I was not myself, I'd assign myself to be the lead-investigator and assign each of to be Assistant LI's and get this done in 2 weeks time.

My investigative methods may be unorthodox .... but damn effective.

I do  suggest that you  contact whomever you gotta contact to get all or part of that $100K  paycheck.

The fact that the police would only arrest the perp if they walked into the station covered in Leo's blood and scratches from climbing out the window shouting "I did Leo, I did Leo", is probably not the genre of intel they want for their 100k

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #941 on: March 15, 2023, 04:17:20 PM »
where is the autopsy results?  it's been at least 6 weeks

E
E

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: March 15, 2023, 05:36:28 PM »
love leo long time
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #943 on: March 15, 2023, 05:43:22 PM »
Long and Leovity

Q

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #944 on: March 15, 2023, 09:46:50 PM »
Why isn't "not attracted to either" an option?

What the pic doesn't show well on the LB side:
- deep voice
- large hands
- face has been shopped, so looks less masculine
- feet like a linebacker
- penis

They both probably have all these attributes to be honest - but my vote is nope and nope.  I have no preference over the other.

the ladyboy's face is not shopped , feet and hands would be about the same as most western women.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #945 on: March 15, 2023, 11:20:30 PM »
the ladyboy's face is not shopped , feet and hands would be about the same as most western women.

Naaa - something happens when they take the hormones. Ladyboys are much taller than Thai women and Thai men. That's one of the tells. She'd definitely be wearing size 10's and have hands that could carry 6 pints back from  the bar.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #946 on: March 16, 2023, 10:28:59 AM »
Since Leo was dead for awhile I’m guessing Tony figured out some financial agreement with someone in
that time with an agreed upon fake cause of death.

That’s why he is relatively calm for now maybe.

Leo I’m sure was universally hated and felt the walls around him getting closer, which is why he was trying to leave.

Who do you think is most guilty?

Tony, Connor,Alimini or a Hired Third Party?

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=695114301129262
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: March 16, 2023, 10:39:09 AM »
Naaa - something happens when they take the hormones. Ladyboys are much taller than Thai women and Thai men. That's one of the tells. She'd definitely be wearing size 10's and have hands that could carry 6 pints back from  the bar.

Parsh.
T

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #948 on: March 16, 2023, 10:41:56 AM »
His "best friend" simply got replaced within a couple of days, that's remarkable :D

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #949 on: March 17, 2023, 06:16:37 AM »
'' el pollo salmonella '' realizing a thai man with make-up is more attractive and has a better body than his stocky thai wife

brutal