Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 50062 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #975 on: March 30, 2023, 04:47:11 AM »
Almost everyone, including  guys who live there, like Victor Black, say roids are legal and OTC in Thailand. I've never been there, and correct me if I'm wrong, but steroids are technically not legal, especially when sold OTC like some pharmacies do. And it makes sense, even in a country like Thailand, why would the law say bathroom brews can be sold as legitimate drugs in pharmacies?

My brother was there a number of years ago and asked about roids at some big chain pharmacies and they all said they are illegal. Then some small pharmacies had a selection, one owner even offred to repackage the roids so my brother could smuggle them back home.

I remember many ywars ago the FBI worked with Thai authorities to shut down a mail order steroid operation.

ElPollo, what do you think about Tony's ladies having Leo killed because he insulted them? He called them ugly with them sitting right there. Could he have been killed just for this type of obnoxious behavior?

Tony immediately "knew" exactly what happened, Leo basically killed himself, but he had to shield his ladies because the same could easily happen to him. That's my theory lol.

I have never had any problems with finding them.  Every pharm I have been too had them sitting right out on display.  They ask no questions.  They are as legal as you can get.  I have a thread on here from last November when I went there and posted a shitload of photos from the pharmacies of what they had available.  And the prices too.  The only problem you run into with pharmacies is that sometimes they don't have enough on hand and you have to hit 2-3 different pharmacies to get a sizeable stash.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #976 on: March 30, 2023, 09:49:25 PM »

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #977 on: March 30, 2023, 10:31:41 PM »

Meth = paranioa.

There's loads of full time residents there that stay out of trouble - but they don't go walking around the red light district with their shirt off. He's making himself as public as possible and then whining about zero privacy.

I love where he compares himself to Brad Pitt. Lol.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #978 on: April 01, 2023, 01:17:32 PM »

johny bravo seems to have double digit IQ

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #979 on: April 01, 2023, 01:31:03 PM »

Well, he does think that John Travolta isn’t gay

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #980 on: April 01, 2023, 01:37:53 PM »

"I can defend myself", sounds like something a teenager or a woman would say and speaks volumes on his state of mind

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #981 on: April 03, 2023, 06:40:56 AM »

Too much makeup ?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #982 on: April 03, 2023, 07:59:16 AM »
Tony is an idiot. He's being 'stalked' in Thailand. He's lucky Leo's family are normies.

LOL. Imagine my brother, bless him, ended up dead in some degenerate's bathroom. I'd want answers. In the UK - he'd already be in a shed in the countryside answering questions about what happened. Let alone Thailand where life is cheap. That Leo's family are offering 100k for information. 100k in thailand - fuck me that money's more than enough to get to the bottom of every single fucker that was in that house. Tony, his three wives and the fucking cat + dog if it comes to that. What in the fuck is he moaning about? He's lucky that he's still posting and walking around.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #983 on: April 16, 2023, 10:08:51 AM »
Tony is an idiot. He's being 'stalked' in Thailand. He's lucky Leo's family are normies.

LOL. Imagine my brother, bless him, ended up dead in some degenerate's bathroom. I'd want answers. In the UK - he'd already be in a shed in the countryside answering questions about what happened. Let alone Thailand where life is cheap. That Leo's family are offering 100k for information. 100k in thailand - fuck me that money's more than enough to get to the bottom of every single fucker that was in that house. Tony, his three wives and the fucking cat + dog if it comes to that. What in the fuck is he moaning about? He's lucky that he's still posting and walking around.

This.

Weird how lightly he has taken the dead of his dear friend “ in his own house. 
But somehow he feels like he's the victim. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #984 on: April 16, 2023, 10:18:57 AM »
Any news about Leo?
Q

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #985 on: April 16, 2023, 11:54:43 AM »
tony huge is nothing but a scumbag with no morals , loves big black cocks up his ass to, i bet he paid big dicked lady boys to fuck him in the ass and piss in his mouth. fucking disgusting human being as well.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #986 on: April 16, 2023, 11:59:12 AM »
tony huge is nothing but a scumbag with no morals , loves big black cocks up his ass to, i bet he paid big dicked lady boys to fuck him in the ass and piss in his mouth. fucking disgusting human being as well.

U mad? ???

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #987 on: April 16, 2023, 01:23:12 PM »
U mad? ???
He goes for dwarfs so he can look taller but he is a manlet in a wig

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #988 on: April 19, 2023, 06:04:30 AM »
He goes for dwarfs so he can look taller but he is a manlet in a wig

How tall is Dr HUGE ?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #989 on: April 19, 2023, 06:08:27 AM »
How tall is Dr HUGE ?

Connor McMurphy is 6'1" i believe

That should make Dr Huge 5'10" or similar
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #990 on: April 19, 2023, 06:09:42 AM »
Bevo is nothing but a scumbag with no morals , loves big black cocks up his ass to, i bet he paid big dicked lady boys to fuck him in the ass and piss in his mouth. fucking disgusting human being as well.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #991 on: April 19, 2023, 08:52:43 AM »

Quite the opposite. If you turned up in Thailand with 100k for answers - everybody would be lining up to give you answers. Not necessarily the right answers. You'd be ripped off very quickly, especially if you involved the police. They'd take it off you in a heartbeat, it's enough to blame some chump and have them thrown in jail.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #992 on: October 24, 2023, 07:36:14 AM »
Quick update from the lady unable to put the fucken milk in the right fucken place...

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #993 on: October 24, 2023, 07:41:03 AM »
Any news about Leo?
Paulie Leo.......wont see him no more.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #994 on: October 24, 2023, 12:10:40 PM »
Damn. Thought it was going to be an update that they found Leo “alive and well”

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #995 on: October 24, 2023, 12:13:29 PM »
U mad? ???

That looks like Arnold's former maid.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #996 on: October 24, 2023, 12:30:52 PM »
Damn. Thought it was going to be an update that they found Leo “alive and well”

LOL - did you give it a listen though?  To me it felt like she was subtly pointing out the value of cash in that legal system, and that Dr Huge (oh brother) was in some of those crime scene pics...

Not saying he did it, more that it's in his interests to pay people off so they don't find the ladyboy kick-death squad...
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #997 on: October 24, 2023, 02:07:05 PM »
I don't think Tony did it himself but he was definitely the mastermind. Why? Who knows.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #998 on: October 24, 2023, 02:56:54 PM »
I don't think Tony did it himself but he was definitely the mastermind. Why? Who knows.

Maybe Leo was stealing his thunder ?
Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: October 24, 2023, 04:42:57 PM »
Quick update from the lady unable to put the fucken milk in the right fucken place...

Leo realised the value of a good white woman when those ladybois were muay thai'ing him to death.