Author Topic: Trump: To be arrested on Tuesday 3-21-23?  (Read 16604 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Trump: to be arrested on Tuesday?
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2023, 10:41:14 AM »
You're saying it's TDS that if Trumps claims of innocence are true then he will have no problem defending himself in court

You don't believe that?

He shouldn't have anything to worry about if he's innocent.

But that's not the point.

This is supposed to be land of the free. Not land of the " i don't like your political views so Im going to arrest you even though you're innocent of any wrongdoing "

But if you’re a liberal I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

To summarize  the bigger issue is the corruption of the law at the hands wealthy liberal political influence in order to eliminate dissenting political rivals.

If you can't see that then you're a fucking idiot.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2023, 10:43:49 AM »

This is supposed to be land of the free. Not land of the " i don't like your political views so Im going to arrest you even though you're innocent of any wrongdoing "

To summarize  the bigger issue is the corruption of the law at the hands wealthy liberal political influence in order to eliminate dissenting political rivals.

THIS!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2023, 10:48:51 AM »

Interesting post.

😆

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2023, 10:51:27 AM »

then you and he have nothing to complain about because he is not going to be arrested for his political views

his former attorney was already convicted (by Trumps Justice Department) for his involvement in the payoff along with Individual #1

This sums up the situation and the challenges facing the DA

https://apnews.com/article/trump-stormy-daniels-michael-cohen-indictment-new-york-f3ce87a1b4ec50fbeaefcbe21f87ab0b

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Trump: To be arrested on Tuesday 3-21-23?
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2023, 11:03:33 AM »
Gentlemen,

I don't think this has anything to do with Trump in the grand scheme of things.

I think this is a massive distraction that is being funded and directed by people that are trying to distract the masses from something even more sinister that is likely occurring right beneath the surface.

We're on the verge of a massive financial collapse that could end with people pulling out all of their money from all of the smaller banks not named Chase, Citi, Bank of America and Wells Fargo.

If our financial system collapses, complete chaos will ensue. Trump will be absolutely fine. Much like when they raided his home, this indictment will go nowhere and will certainly springboard him to an election win. What the arrest would also do is possibly incite protests and riots, which again is not a good idea.

They (the powers that be) do this when they want the lesser masses to miss the bigger point on hand. The BLM riots and Antifa bullshit has been funded by the same inner circle of people and its typically activated right around a time when they try to pull the wool over our eyes.

"1"

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2023, 11:15:09 AM »
Gentlemen,

I think this is a massive distraction that is being funded and directed by people that are trying to distract the masses from something even more sinister that is likely occurring right beneath the surface.

We're on the verge of a massive financial collapse that could end with people pulling out all of their money from all of the smaller banks not named Chase, Citi, Bank of America and Wells Fargo.

If our financial system collapses, complete chaos will ensue. Trump will be absolutely fine. Much like when they raided his home, this indictment will go nowhere and will certainly springboard him to an election win. What the arrest would also do is possibly incite protests and riots, which again is not a good idea.

They (the powers that be) do this when they want the lesser masses to miss the bigger point on hand. The BLM riots and Antifa bullshit has been funded by the same inner circle of people and its typically activated right around a time when they try to pull the wool over our eyes.

"1"

If/When he is arrested there will be no riots because no one will give a shit.  Maybe a few fat idiots will protest for a bit but that will be it. 

Also, not quite sure if you're actually suggesting that Alvin Bragg somehow knows something impending financial collapse and so he decided to create a "distraction" or did the banking industry ask him to create this "distraction".  Why would he do that?  How does that benefit him or is he being paid off by the banks to create this distraction?  Just trying to understand your CT

BTW - if we do have a financial collapse I can guarantee you Trump arrest won't distract anyone from noticing so I'm not really sure what the value of this distraction would be or how anyone would benefit from it

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2023, 11:42:23 AM »
TRUMP WILL PREVAIL

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2023, 11:57:29 AM »
TRUMP WILL PREVAIL

I knew someone would get around to posting this nonsense

Unfortunately for Trump they are ONLY after him which is fair since he's the person who committed  all the crimes

He is not running for the good of the party or the country
He's running because he thinks somehow it will prevent him from being indicted.
He's also going to say something to the effect of "they're not really after me but actually after you...the Trump voter"
That's going to be his angle..and it won't work.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2023, 12:12:20 PM »
I knew someone would get around to posting this nonsense

Unfortunately for Trump they are ONLY after him which is fair since he's the person who committed  all the crimes

Wayne... you didn’t predict anything...  that was posted this morning at 7:47 AM (By Trump Jr)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2023, 12:20:39 PM »
If/When he is arrested there will be no riots because no one will give a shit.  Maybe a few fat idiots will protest for a bit but that will be it. 

Also, not quite sure if you're actually suggesting that Alvin Bragg somehow knows something impending financial collapse and so he decided to create a "distraction" or did the banking industry ask him to create this "distraction".  Why would he do that?  How does that benefit him or is he being paid off by the banks to create this distraction?  Just trying to understand your CT

BTW - if we do have a financial collapse I can guarantee you Trump arrest won't distract anyone from noticing so I'm not really sure what the value of this distraction would be or how anyone would benefit from it

Likely more at play than meets the eye. This indictment won't stick and it's a waste of taxpayer money.

Who stands to lose the most from a Trump election win? Think about it.

Who are some of the most powerful people that run the world? Think about the individuals that funded Black Lives Matter and Antifa. What was their purpose? To disrupt the USA's socioeconomic establishment with shades of implied racism and civil injustices. Who heavily funded Bragg's campaign to become a DA? Find out the name of that person and why having Bragg now go after Trump makes perfect sense.

I don't want to be longwinded, but there are select individuals that (A) Despise America and want it to fail at all costs, (B) Benefit from the ongoing war between Russia-vs-Ukraine and the financial devastation that war has on America, (C) Don't want Trump to regain the White House as he will likely end the party and pull out American support from Ukraine and also (D) want an America destined for a recession as it would lead to these types of "select individuals" to claim further control over the various assets in this country.

There's a lot more I could say, but frankly it's all speculation/conjecture. I just prefer to play chess backwards sometimes and try to see why certain events occur when they do (what is the underlying motive and who is moving these pawns across the board). People get sucked into the idea that who sits in the White House is all that truly matters, but ultimately it's bigger than that.

"1"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2023, 12:30:28 PM »
Ah cool, I see StrawMan is back.  :D

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2023, 12:33:38 PM »
Likely more at play than meets the eye. This indictment won't stick and it's a waste of taxpayer money.

Who stands to lose the most from a Trump election win? Think about it.

Who are some of the most powerful people that run the world? Think about the individuals that funded Black Lives Matter and Antifa. What was their purpose? To disrupt the USA's socioeconomic establishment with shades of implied racism and civil injustices. Who heavily funded Bragg's campaign to become a DA? Find out the name of that person and why having Bragg now go after Trump makes perfect sense.

I don't want to be longwinded, but there are select individuals that (A) Despise America and want it to fail at all costs, (B) Benefit from the ongoing war between Russia-vs-Ukraine and the financial devastation that war has on America, (C) Don't want Trump to regain the White House as he will likely end the party and pull out American support from Ukraine and also (D) want an America destined for a recession as it would lead to these types of "select individuals" to claim further control over the various assets in this country.

There's a lot more I could say, but frankly it's all speculation/conjecture. I just prefer to play chess backwards sometimes and try to see why certain events occur when they do (what is the underlying motive and who is moving these pawns across the board). People get sucked into the idea that who sits in the White House is all that truly matters, but ultimately it's bigger than that.

"1"

I think it will "stick" because his co-conspirator (Cohen) was already convicted by Trumps own Justice Department
Also, Bragg knows he has to have an air tight case in order to risk indictment

As to who loses from a Trump election win.....? Pretty much everyone on the planet other than Trump and his cronies

The United States loses.  Democracy loses.  The human race pretty much loses

No need to worry about that because if Trump is the candidate he will lose the popular vote for the third time because he's never had a majority support in this country even when he was at his highest point in 2016 and it's only gone down since then

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2023, 01:34:43 PM »
Arrest warrants issued for both Trump and Putin days apart.

LOL

The “far right” MORONS lose again.

😆😆😆

Mr.Putin is visiting CRIMEA , so what YOU gonna do ....................... ;D ;D ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2023, 01:48:19 PM »
AG should be fired if they arrest a former president on a six year old minor offense.

The AG ran on prosecuting Trump.  If they do this, the cycle will never end, as the right will respond in kind, causing further division.

Idiots.

No man is above the law...not even a former president.   He's simply done too much.  Its not the DA that decides but a grand jury as to whether to indict or not.   But given his conduct for the past few years and brazen statements like "I can shoot a man in the middle of traffic and I still wouldn't be arrested" is never a good idea
A

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2023, 01:58:30 PM »
He lost the popular vote twice and his party got their ass  handed to them in 2018, 2020 and 2022 in large part due to Mar a Lardo huge unpopularity (along with brain dead MAGA candidates that he endorsed) so why would getting arrested suddenly make him more popular with people who already don't like him?

That would be on the way he could ever win in a "landslide"
Trump actually won but the last election was stolen. The perpetrators deserve death by impalement on a dull wooden post.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2023, 02:00:53 PM »

The left is not liberal. Being liberal is a positive attribute. The regressive left lacks that. They sure don't act liberal. Why are you calling them liberals?

lib·er·al
/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

adjective
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2023, 02:13:53 PM »
If Mar a Lardo's claims are true then he should have no problem defending himself in court

I'm wondering how soon after his arrest will he call for his cult members to commit acts of violence on his behalf

how has your life been better under biden?

act of violence?  you mean a tour through the capitol that most of the police allowed them in?  or are you talking about feet on nancy's desk?

lets talk about real violence... your fat pink haired gender confused "women" attacking capitol's all over america because they don't have the right to murder babies in every state

BLM causing 2 billion dollars in property damage, or at the very least disrupting traffic everywhere they protest the death of a black man that didn't know how to follow simple orders

cult members? sheep?  you libtards vote the same way most of the mainstream media tells you hot to vote, you vote the way hollyWEIRD tells you how to vote, you vote the way social media tells you how to vote, you vote the way most big corporations tell you how to vote

so who are the real sheep here?  hopefully you can figure that out along with figuring out what gender and which bathroom you are supposed to use today ;)

E
E

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2023, 02:14:44 PM »

No man is above the law...not even a former president.   He's simply done too much.  Its not the DA that decides but a grand jury as to whether to indict or not.   But given his conduct for the past few years and brazen statements like "I can shoot a man in the middle of traffic and I still wouldn't be arrested" is never a good idea

The men not being investigated or indicted for Epstein Island related activity laugh at this.

Think about that - they'll walk despite being part of a sex trafficking ring, and Trump will get indicted for paying off a whore to shut up.

Makes sense.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2023, 02:22:27 PM »
TRUMP WILL PREVAIL
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2023, 02:24:10 PM »
I stand with Donaldo

100 % LOYALTY

Get em by the Pussy Chief
!

I’m sure he’s looking forward to your vote and being present at the protests Kwon.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2023, 02:36:10 PM »
Then men not being investigated or indicted for Epstein Island related activity laugh at this.

Think about that - they'll walk despite being part of a sex trafficking ring, and Trump will get indicted for paying off a whore to shut up.

Makes sense.

Grape Ape is throwing the Haymakers today 🥊

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2023, 02:40:15 PM »
If Trumpy is indicted Tuesday then this board will be dead for weeks because his supporters will be out protesting.  That’s what he called for. 

Oh wait, it won’t be because they won’t leave the internet. 

::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2023, 02:47:45 PM »
The Deep State is ruthlessly powerful and is doing everything to halt another Trumpster presidency.

The swamp rats MUST be brought to light … and to justice.

The US NEEDS Trumpster back at the helm. Quite simply, he’s a last hope for the nation.

The evil and corruption has become so inbred that nothing short of Trumpster in full-on scorched earth mode can potentially save the nation.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2023, 02:51:31 PM »
Gentlemen,

"1"

You’re dead on the money, brother.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2023, 02:52:30 PM »
If Trumpy is indicted Tuesday then this board will be dead for weeks because his supporters will be out protesting.  That’s what he called for. 

Oh wait, it won’t be because they won’t leave the internet. 

::)

Lurker, I would like for you to protest on Tuesday also. It’s time for justice.

STREET JUSTICE