Author Topic: Berserker Spirit, Berserker Rage, aka Savage mode  (Read 1806 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Berserker Spirit, Berserker Rage, aka Savage mode
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2023, 03:53:45 PM »
Jon Jones is not Jewish, he is a coddled black drug addict who fights in a controlled environment for a living

You're right he's an Israelite and he'd destroy anyone you or anyone you know or they know. It's be worse with no rules.
Jewish = Kinda sorta but not really Jews. Imposters. Colonizers of Israel. Identity thieves. Frauds if you will. Edomites aka Khazars..

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2023, 03:55:04 PM »
You're right he's an Israelite and he'd destroy anyone you or anyone you know or they know. It's be worse with no rules.

Jon Jones is not a Jew, go appropriate some other culture if yours is too embarrassing to claim

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2023, 04:00:53 PM »
Jon Jones is not a Jew, go appropriate some other culture if yours is too embarrassing to claim

If you're a so called Jewish person, this applies to you slob on my knobchak. You people are fucking frauds and the world knows.

If you're not, pull your head out  of their ass.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2023, 04:02:17 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2023, 04:11:59 PM »
It makes for a great story.

But in some amazing fashion there is zero evidence of this happening in reality.

Sure people feel stronger/faster when they are under duress or in a fight/flight situation.

But they don't become twice as strong or as fast as a ninja or some shit. ::)

I've seen people get beaten half to death in front of their family. They didn't pop the "berserker" buff and rage kill people.

All the people killed/murdered over the years obviously lacked the "talent points" to achieve the berserker buff.

Go back to playing video games.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2023, 04:12:15 PM »

watched the whole thing. mind blown. it proves that training martial arts is nearly useless for most people. always carry a gun in bed and always close your garage

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2023, 04:15:05 PM »
Can you imagine Yoel Romero in berserker mode with a guy breaking into his house?

When Jones was able to use Cocaine prior to fights, he would come out in berserker mode and would do all sorts of crazy shit while throwing caution to the wind and had that glazed look in the eyes. Now, he is calculated, talented and just a gifted fighter.

"1"
I don't get the Jon Jones cocaine thing. The high wears off so quickly. What's the average time from them walking to the cage and the fight starting? He would have to do a blast right before his entrance. By the time the fight started we would be coming down. I guess everyone is different.  Maybe just a couple lines really juiced him up for a little bit

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2023, 04:18:22 PM »
watched the whole thing. mind blown. it proves that training martial arts is nearly useless for most people. always carry a gun in bed and always close your garage

Exactly.

You can train your entire life just to get the shit kicked out of you by a 20 year old day laborer on meth/pcp/cocaine.

Always protect yourself with a real weapon.

People watch way too many movies.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2023, 04:25:12 PM »

If you're a so called Jewish person, this applies to you slob on my knobchak. You people are fucking frauds and the world knows.

If you're not, pull your head out  of their ass.

Wiggs it is comforting to see you here taking full advantage of being an April Fool.

Blacks are not Jewish, Israelites, or Hebrews, period end of story.

What they are is thieves, who will steal anything and everything with no shame, guilt or remorse. Including the proud culture of a group they have no association with.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2023, 04:27:50 PM »
Exactly.

You can train your entire life just to get the shit kicked out of you by a 20 year old day laborer on meth/pcp/cocaine.

Always protect yourself with a real weapon.

People watch way too many movies.
would you still keep a weapon at home even if the law did not allow it? you could probably claim the weapon belonged to the atttacker after you kill him with it, right?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2023, 04:37:59 PM »
would you still keep a weapon at home even if the law did not allow it? you could probably claim the weapon belonged to the atttacker after you kill him with it, right?

Absolutely.

I've lived in Countries that had very strict laws against certain types of weapons.

Didn't stop me from finding them and keeping them in my house and/or carrying them.

Watching the video of this MMA guy made me sad; it's crazy he's too stupid to understand how to protect his family in America.

A few years ago there was a drugged out homeless man who would break into peoples houses a few miles from where i lived. Everyone was like "give him a chance" "just call the cops" "he's not trying to hurt anyone".

Well, he broke into the wrong guys house and tried to attack his 7 year old daughter.

Two shots and he's not a problem anymore.

People in that area STILL defend this guy and believe the man who shot/killed him should be in prison.

It's insane.

That's the problem i see coming to America, people who defend themselves will eventually be going to prison.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2023, 06:14:48 PM »

But in some amazing fashion there is zero evidence of this happening in reality.

Sure people feel stronger/faster when they are under duress or in a fight/flight situation.

I've seen people get beaten half to death in front of their family. They didn't pop the "berserker" buff and rage kill people.

All the people killed/murdered over the years obviously lacked the "talent points" to achieve the berserker buff.

I’d say you have to be on the bigger/stronger side to begin with but there is some truth to it. I don’t know if I buy into people lifting cars and shit, but there definitely is something to it.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2023, 06:21:20 PM »
I’d say you have to be on the bigger/stronger side to begin with but there is some truth to it. I don’t know if I buy into people lifting cars and shit, but there definitely is something to it.

I think it's just adrenaline and very short lived.

Years ago i got in a fight with some idiot and he was trying to choke me out, right when i felt i was blacking out i got this huge burst of energy and was able to overpower him for about 5 seconds and slam him into a brick wall 2-3 times, ending the altercation.

Then my heart rate was so high i thought i was having a heart attack.

That's about it IMO.

I've heard stories of people lifting cars off of loved ones, but i think it's just a story. And if these things happed i'm sure there would be a video out there somewhere. All the EMS guys  i used to train with told these stories, but oddly enough never saw it happen.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2023, 06:29:45 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2023, 06:24:51 AM »
Boom boom Mancini had a great "berserker mode."

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2023, 01:03:30 PM »
It's called melatonin and you can buy it OTC at any local pharmacy

I recently tried it for sleep and it did fuck all, in my case. Ended up combining it with anit-histamine based Nytol just to work (I'm in UK so prescription stuff isn't always the easiest to get short notice)
I've heard it has other uses but haven't looked much into it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2023, 06:32:15 PM »

The people you witnessed almost beaten to death, did they have time to go through the 2 stages to reach full Berserker rage?

If you’re getting the crap kicked out of you, I’m assuming to the point of unconsciousness,you really don’t have time to reach the BR.

Think of our professional combat sports, no one who loses a fight is able to go to the proper steps to generate that rage.