Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo YouTube video from earlier tonight  (Read 3745 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Cicherillo YouTube video from earlier tonight
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2023, 07:07:46 PM »
A little known story about Bob Chick....now he knows who I am, but we don`t hang out or anything, and he doesn`t know me very well as a person, and vice versa.....though we have crossed paths quite a few times.

When I had Cancer I was on Facebook ( I rarely go there but had to vent)...I was on my pity pot crying the blues, and I was very depressed and feeling sorry for myself and up pops Bob who gave me a long inspirational heartfelt speech which actually inspired me to pull up my skirt and put on my big boy boots and deal with my problem instead of being a whiny bitch.....after all,I created the problem.

My point is that he didn`t have to do that or say anything at all to me,I`m an insignifigant dust mote in bodybuilding,but Bob cared enough, and was kind enough to do that for me.

That goes a long fucking way in my book.

There`s also a ton of great people here who helped me immensely.....they know who they are.....way too many to name them all.

Sorry about the rant.  :)

Don't be sorry about the rant. Bob is not a bad guy. Is he perfect and without sin? Of course not, none of us are.

He is just like every one of us, trying to make a splash and do enough to be remembered for. Frankly, I like the fact that unlike the vast majority of IFBB pros, he actually has a strong command of the English language and carries himself well wherever he goes. He honestly represents the "sport" well.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2023, 08:04:11 PM »
Don't be sorry about the rant. Bob is not a bad guy. Is he perfect and without sin? Of course not, none of us are.

He is just like every one of us, trying to make a splash and do enough to be remembered for. Frankly, I like the fact that unlike the vast majority of IFBB pros, he actually has a strong command of the English language and carries himself well wherever he goes. He honestly represents the "sport" well.

"1"
He`s a great guy in my book brother.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2023, 03:08:11 AM »
I think that Getbig should definitely promote Bob’s YouTube channel.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2023, 12:47:04 PM »
A little known story about Bob Chick....now he knows who I am, but we don`t hang out or anything, and he doesn`t know me very well as a person, and vice versa.....though we have crossed paths quite a few times.

When I had Cancer I was on Facebook ( I rarely go there but had to vent)...I was on my pity pot crying the blues, and I was very depressed and feeling sorry for myself and up pops Bob who gave me a long inspirational heartfelt speech which actually inspired me to pull up my skirt and put on my big boy boots and deal with my problem instead of being a whiny bitch.....after all,I created the problem.

My point is that he didn`t have to do that or say anything at all to me,I`m an insignifigant dust mote in bodybuilding,but Bob cared enough, and was kind enough to do that for me.

Right on #hopealliswellnow
That goes a long fucking way in my book.

There`s also a ton of great people here who helped me immensely.....they know who they are.....way too many to name them all.

Sorry about the rant.  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2023, 01:33:01 PM »
*You're

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2023, 01:35:51 PM »
*You're

Excellent grammar-ing by Trigili here.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2023, 01:48:08 PM »
I like Bob, but he is does have a knack for making horrendous calls on bodybuilders.

Few years back he tried to argue that Hadi should never make the move from 212 to open as he'd get destroyed. He's Mr Olympia now...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2023, 04:15:56 PM »
*You're

Dear God. That’s embarrassing.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2023, 04:20:44 PM »
I like Bob, but he is does have a knack for making horrendous calls on bodybuilders.

Few years back he tried to argue that Hadi should never make the move from 212 to open as he'd get destroyed. He's Mr Olympia now...

I respect Bob's hustle but don't like him and think he's a piece of shit. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2023, 04:21:16 PM »

That actually happened in the 90’s too. After Dorian retired, nearly everyone believed that Flex, Nasser or Levrone would be the new Mr Olympia

Then Ronnie fucking smashed the living hell out of entire field at the 1998 Olympia. And he eventually won 7 titles. He proved the experts wrong.

Flex, Nasser, and Levrone won a combined zero Olympia titles.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2023, 04:22:31 PM »

At the time, was there good reason to believe he would do as well as he did?

Personally, I felt Hadi was bound to make the top four. Honestly, I did not see him winning. But I never thought he would get destroyed.

Regarding Dennis James' point - did Big Ramy look the same in both 2021 and 2022?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2023, 08:18:04 PM »

"Rushed service"  room number 7  ?   ???   :-\  :-X

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2023, 03:14:26 AM »
*You're

Yeah that video failed. Lol

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2023, 03:37:06 AM »
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2023, 03:49:58 AM »
Who the fuck could stand watching any of Trigilis videos for more than a minute or two?

Guy`s a freakin toolbox!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2023, 06:49:43 AM »
Who the fuck could stand watching any of Trigilis videos for more than a minute or two?

Guy`s a freakin (very small tool) box!

;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2023, 07:02:46 AM »
i wish bob still posted here, he could dish it out and take it

E

QFT

I don’t like him and think he robbed Rusty Jeffers when he “won” his pro card but he was a top tier poster

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2023, 07:25:21 AM »
At the time, was there good reason to believe he would do as well as he did?

Personally, I felt Hadi was bound to make the top four. Honestly, I did not see him winning. But I never thought he would get destroyed.

Regarding Dennis James' point - did Big Ramy look the same in both 2021 and 2022?

At the time no one had him winning MrO but people believed he'd stack up well in the open. Bob had him not even making the top 10

Hadi was a "big" 212 guy. The other 212 guys would all watch him weigh in as they couldn't believe someone so big could weigh 212. They'd joke that he must have hollow bones. He also sacrificed like 10 lbs of muscle to make weight. He is wide, has monster quads and is roughly the same height as guys like Bonac, Dexter and Branch. The argument that he'd look out of place in the open class were weak.

Hadi could also bring in a level of conditioning that's rarely seen in open bodybuilding and he had a crazy vacuum, both wow factors. If you knew all this or had it pointed out to you even by guys (Jose Raymond) who competed against Hadi, would you still argue like Bob did that Hadi wouldn't even make top 10 at MrO and should stick to 212?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2023, 04:48:40 PM »
*You're

Wes, go to 11:37

Bob shared some of his thoughts on what Ramy could do in order to improve.

I think that everyone on Getbig would agree with what Bob had said.

Of course, Trigilli disagreed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2023, 05:28:12 PM »

Wes, go to 11:37

Bob shared some of his thoughts on what Ramy could do in order to improve.

I think that everyone on Getbig would agree with what Bob had said.

Of course, Trigilli disagreed
Thanks,I just watched it Trigilli knows about as much about bodybuilding as Hanky does and that`s JACKSHIT!

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2023, 06:08:16 PM »
Nick Trigili - "YOUR" Insults would have impact if YOU had relevance. Allow me to educate you.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2023, 06:59:19 AM »
LOL, this is great

Bob Cicherillo is kicking ass in 2023

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2023, 07:09:50 AM »
LOL, this is great

Bob Cicherillo is kicking ass in 2023

Title is edgy as fuck!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2023, 07:13:19 AM »

I don’t think Bob used much oil, so he may not be well versed on what can be achieved there.