Author Topic: Shizzo's One Month MIA Anniversary  (Read 1858 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Shizzo's One Month MIA Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2023, 02:04:06 AM »
He's delusional to believe he would get anything on here.

Except abuse
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2023, 02:11:33 AM »
Yeah, but it's brutal reading. It's just pages of self pity and shameless begging from an acquiescent toad with a superiority complex. He'd rather beg for handouts here than demean himself by getting a minimum-wage job and seeking help from charities set up to assist people like him.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=683143.msg9943481#msg9943481

To be fair, its pretty hard to get a job when you don’t have a permanent address and there’s not much in the way of charities/social services in the US.  Hence the ever-growing homeless problem

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2023, 02:11:55 AM »
I wonder what the inside of that 2011 BMW smells like at this point  ??? Ball sweat and vomit?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2023, 02:37:18 AM »
To be fair, its pretty hard to get a job when you don’t have a permanent address and there’s not much in the way of charities/social services in the US.  Hence the ever-growing homeless problem

I'm not American so I can only say that I disagree with that excuse being used over here. There's plenty of help. It's also not hard to get a job. It's hard to get a GOOD job, and that's part of his problem. He thinks he's above everything. When I went back to uni, I washed dishes and walked dogs. I learned a lot from two awesome chefs, made enough money to pay my bills, and my dog ate like a king from all the scrap meat. I wasn't embarrassed about it at all. He could get a job in a factory tomorrow, no questions asked, as long as he's willing to do 12-hr shifts. These places are exploitative and brutal, but it's better than lazing around in the back of a car, trying to scrape together donations to buy booze.

He had a lot of money and he sat around feeling sorry for himself and blew it/drank it away instead of investing it in education, property or a vocational course. His attitude boiled my piss in that thread.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2023, 02:47:15 AM »
I wonder what the inside of that 2011 BMW smells like at this point  ??? Ball sweat and vomit?

T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2023, 03:49:29 AM »

I don't think that is the main reason. I see illegals working and they don't even speak English. They manage somehow. Maybe they lie about their permanent address? Does McDonalds verify your permanent address before they'll hire you?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2023, 04:08:35 AM »
Hope he's still with us

Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2023, 07:03:42 AM »
I wonder if he’s enjoying his stay so far

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2023, 09:31:27 AM »
I don't think that is the main reason. I see illegals working and they don't even speak English. They manage somehow. Maybe they lie about their permanent address? Does McDonalds verify your permanent address before they'll hire you?

In high school I worked at a McDonald’s. There was a 40 something guy who worked there that lived in a RV that he kept in the parking lot. The management team told him he couldn’t park in the lot overnight, he said he understood and he would only park in the lot on days he was working.

What made this great was he parked the pile of crap on the curb next to the McDonalds. It was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

Shizzo could have used his old address as his “permanent” address on the application or even a P.O. Box, for most jobs that don’t require a background check.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2023, 09:51:33 AM »

The only jobs I see illegals working here are Day laborers at Home Depot, paid in cash at the end of the day.  The going rate in my city is $150/8hr day.  They scrape by , I guess that could be considered “managing”.  Latinos have a far greater sense of community/family which I think helps a great deal.

To be clear, it’s not impossible to prevail against these circumstances.  Some can do it, many cannot.  Most who are at their personal rock bottom need a bit of help to get back on their feet. 

I don’t think shizzo has what it takes to overcome his misfortune, and I agree that much of his situation can be attributed to poor choices.  Still, I’d rather see him gainfully employed and paying taxes, and I wish our government would divert our military budget to helping the homeless.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2023, 10:16:51 AM »
Y'all keep talking about him and he is going to return.  Nobody wants that.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2023, 12:00:24 AM »
I wonder if he’s enjoying his stay so far

I'd like to live there and I'm not even an addict.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2023, 02:14:51 AM »
I'd like to live there with Humble Narcissist and i'm not even Homer

Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2023, 02:35:32 AM »
I'd like to live there and I'm not even an addict.

Same!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2023, 12:27:51 AM »
I'd like to live there with Humble Narcissist and i'm not even Homer
The MSM is silent.