Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger terminates neighborhood pothole  (Read 486 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Arnold Schwarzenegger terminates neighborhood pothole
« on: April 16, 2023, 05:09:06 AM »
 https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-guy-terminates-neighborhood-pothole/1512464

The former governor of California is well-versed in public works projects and on Tuesday he posted a video on social media showing him and his team filling in a hole on a street.

"Today, after the whole neighborhood has been upset about this giant pothole that's been screwing up cars and bicycles for weeks, I went out with my team and fixed it," Schwarzenegger tweeted from his legacy verified account. "I always say, let's not complain, let's do something about it. Here you go."

In the video a driver stops to thank the star and he responds, "This is crazy. For weeks I've been waiting for this hole to be closed."

The spin... ::)

Elena Stern, a senior public information director for the Department of Public Works in Los Angeles, told NBC News that it was not a pothole, but a "service trench that relates to active, permitted work being performed at the location by SoCal Gas, who expects the work to be completed by the end of May."

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger terminates neighborhood pothole
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 06:11:33 AM »
Arnold loves to fill large, ugly holes

He never wastes an opportunity to make a video of him doing something. The Chinaman's gotta stay relevant somehow!

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2023, 01:48:11 PM »
Arnold loves to fill large, ugly holes

He never wastes an opportunity to make a video of him doing something. The Chinaman's gotta stay relevant somehow!

Hahahah  Arnold probably filled Greta's hole in the backseat of his nuclear waste powered Humvee with the engine the whole time running while Rolf filmed it!!!

Greta probably smoked a cigar with her beefy queefer as foreplay!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2023, 02:04:09 PM »
Guess it was a service trench and not a pothole....
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/arnold-schwarzenegger-filling-pothole-sparks-controversy-city-los-angeles
Sounds like the trench was there for weeks. Why not make the trench right before doing the work?