Author Topic: Devon VS Antoine Vaillant  (Read 1415 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Devon VS Antoine Vaillant
« on: March 29, 2023, 06:06:50 AM »
Q

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Devon VS Antoine Vaillant
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 10:16:00 AM »
ANTOINE seems to love life,being large,doing whatever to maintain it,but in regards to his health and longevity most people with a heart scare will usually exercise better judgment in regards to their future.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 11:08:33 AM »
Antoine not that large in person. I was thoroughly unimpressed.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 11:11:00 AM »
Antoine not that large in person. I was thoroughly unimpressed.

Camera adding 30 pounds or?
Q

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 11:51:56 AM »
Camera adding 30 pounds or?

I asked him what he weighed, we were in a club so it was loud, but I honestly couldn't hear if he said 215, or 250.  We took a picture together, and everybody there said he looked much smaller than me, and I was only around a husky 205 even.  We were both up partying for days.

Needless to say If he did say 250, it must have been all in his legs.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023, 05:02:56 PM »
I asked him what he weighed, we were in a club so it was loud, but I honestly couldn't hear if he said 215, or 250.  We took a picture together, and everybody there said he looked much smaller than me, and I was only around a husky 205 even.  We were both up partying for days.

Did you happen to adjourn to the lavatory in the club at any point? Did you happen to glance over and catch a little peek?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2023, 09:39:21 PM »

He has some height to him so 250 is easy for him to weigh with the right juice.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2023, 06:37:49 PM »
Did you happen to adjourn to the lavatory in the club at any point? Did you happen to glance over and catch a little peek?

The fck?

He had an entourage of queers following him around, I would imagine when he went into the Jon they weren't far behind.

We were supposed to go back to his place but my buddy opted out in fear of Antoine being gay, as we weren't entirely sure.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2023, 08:30:03 PM »

Partying?

A classic Getbigger once told me that when Tom Prince said "partying", that partying = mainlining meth and coke.

What were you up for days partying on? Just alcohol?

In Antoine's case, I assume coke was involved. I hope he has fully put that behind him. He's been looking good for the past couple of years, so I would guess he's moved towards being immersed in bodybuilding, and put the rec drugs away.

At least I hope so.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2023, 11:28:40 PM »
My nikka

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2023, 11:58:38 PM »
What's up with all the bumps on his body?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2023, 11:36:07 AM »
Partying?

A classic Getbigger once told me that when Tom Prince said "partying", that partying = mainlining meth and coke.

What were you up for days partying on? Just alcohol.

In Antoine's case, I assume coke was involved. I hope he has fully put that behind him. He's been looking good for the past couple of years, so I would guess he's moved towards being immersed in bodybuilding, and put the rec drugs away.

At least I hope so.

Booze, dummy dust. M was too sketchy around that time. Fake chinese crap that sketches you out.. Antoine was complaining that his GF left him and was all messed up in the head. Didn't know what to do with himself, anxiety etc. Hence I'm guessing why he was out at an all hours club with an entourage of young impressionable gay men following him around.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2023, 11:43:49 AM »

I would like to know, only thing important is both hitting the urinals together and striking up a conversation about bros being bros

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2023, 11:56:26 AM »
He had an entourage of queers following him around, I would imagine when he went into the Jon they weren't far behind.

;D ;D ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2023, 11:59:10 AM »
Booze, dummy dust. M was too sketchy around that time. Fake chinese crap that sketches you out.. Antoine was complaining that his GF left him and was all messed up in the head. Didn't know what to do with himself, anxiety etc. Hence I'm guessing why he was out at an all hours club with an entourage of young impressionable gay men following him around.

Antoine reported on social media before that he was partying a lot with women, and I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend, so if I had to guess - at most, he's bisexual. Although I had never heard of him being gay or bi before, so I don't know.

thebrink - what year was it when you partied with Antoine?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2023, 12:21:54 PM »
Antoine reported on social media before that he was partying a lot with women, and I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend, so if I had to guess - at most, he's bisexual. Although I had never heard of him being gay or bi before, so I don't know.

He’s French, most likely bisexual, they all are

He’s sucked a lot of cocks in his lifetime

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2023, 01:14:00 PM »
He’s French, most likely bisexual, they all are

He’s sucked a lot of cocks in his lifetime

That applies to French-Canadians as well, right?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2023, 05:01:44 PM »
What's up with all the bumps on his body?
Lipomas. Genetic condition where his subcontaneus bodyfat lumps instead of distributing evenly over the body

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2023, 05:10:10 PM »
That applies to French-Canadians as well, right?

Especially French Canadians, for sure

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2023, 12:23:50 AM »
Lipomas. Genetic condition where his subcontaneus bodyfat lumps instead of distributing evenly over the body
Good thing he chose arm wrestling over bodybuilding.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2023, 05:34:44 AM »

2015-16 ish. Whole night was a blur. Like I said he invited us over to his condo the next night and we declined for fear of not knowing what we were getting into. Nice guy though.