Author Topic: Buh Bye Chicago  (Read 2264 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Buh Bye Chicago
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2023, 01:09:23 PM »
I do. My wife runs a business in Chicago and keeps a Chicago address. My children go to school in Illinois.  We travel a lot and spend time in both cities.

She should start exploring other options. Property taxes are going to go up there to support the bankrupt pension system,  and business taxes will rise as well.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2023, 05:05:04 PM »
Back when I used to check out Twitter during the presidential campaign, whenever I would hear a shit head spouting Marxist drivel, it would almost always be a teacher or retired teacher.

I would bet that profession has the highest percentage of leftists.

And this fucker was a social studies teacher, the most worthless kind.

Unions are a relic of the past. They provide no value and stifle innovation. Notice that until recently, the tech sector was the least regulated and unionized of any industry and it has produced the biggest companies of all time.

CPS Union has little to do with schools or education. It's another commie organization and political body and Johnson is another low- IQ paid commie agitator. The descent continues.

Chicago has always been a "2 Leader" City. Aldermen and Mayor, if you can't handle the 50 trillion aldermen then the city stays still or declines further. Daley Sr understood that (he was fine) and Daley the 2nd saw it as well (he was a quasi sack of shit but understood how to move and shake).

And now here we are.

There was a plan put forth a long, long while ago to shrink it down to 20 or so aldermen....that sank quick and now the city sinks further.

Curelato

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2023, 05:20:25 PM »
My wife is black.  She tried going to the pole station in her voting district.

I don't vote.  I have no steak in this game.

She arrived at the voting station. 4 , obviously lib cuck, men greeted her and told her the booth was closed due to technical difficulties.

Then asked for her i.d.

She was like ' what do you need my i.d. for if the booth is closed?

No answer.

She w as like 'fuck that im not giving you my i.d.'

A bunch of white dudes were " yeah give us our i.d.s back'

Same thing next day.

But white dudes got mad at her. " oh i bet they let YOU vote! "

She ends up voti g for vallas on her 3rd attempt.

Johnson , piece of shit, parking tickets and back taxes wins on defunding pokice platform...

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. DUMBEST GROUP OF girls EVER. CUCK HUSBANDS ALLOWING STUPID LIBERAL WHITE HOES TO DESTROY BOTH WHITE AND BLACK RACE.

Chicago has some great steak restaurants

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2023, 06:28:56 PM »
CPS Union has little to do with schools or education. It's another commie organization and political body and Johnson is another low- IQ paid commie agitator. The descent continues.

Chicago has always been a "2 Leader" City. Aldermen and Mayor, if you can't handle the 50 trillion aldermen then the city stays still or declines further. Daley Sr understood that (he was fine) and Daley the 2nd saw it as well (he was a quasi sack of shit but understood how to move and shake).

And now here we are.

There was a plan put forth a long, long while ago to shrink it down to 20 or so aldermen....that sank quick and now the city sinks further.

It’s the same here in New York City with the board of education. They continually blame their shitty outcomes on racism but it’s a one party city. Who exactly are these racists?

But we actually got lucky because De Blasio was so bad that a law and order ex cop got elected.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2023, 11:58:57 AM »
It’s the same here in New York City with the board of education. They continually blame their shitty outcomes on racism but it’s a one party city. Who exactly are these racists?

But we actually got lucky because De Blasio was so bad that a law and order ex cop got elected.
Get out of the shithole State!
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2023, 01:05:43 PM »
Get out of the shithole State!

I’m actually intermediate term Bullish on New York. De Blasio was so horrible that we’ll probably never see another Progressive Mayor.. Adams is a ex-cop and you can already see the difference in police presence and fewer homeless. He seems to be in the pocket of big Real Estate. That’s a good thing as it’s in their business interest to have a livable city, as opposed to a leftist Teacher’s Union whose primary purpose is to bring down the Capitalist system.

We even have a shot of getting a Republican Governor if Zeldin runs again.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2023, 01:22:07 PM »
Libturdz destroy anything htey come in contact with. Very poisonous, retarded c0mmiez...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2023, 02:24:48 PM »
Libturdz destroy anything htey come in contact with. Very poisonous, retarded c0mmiez...

Best natural resources in the country yet people are leaving. Gee, I wonder why.

https://news.yahoo.com/californias-population-dropped-more-half-130020657.html

California's population dropped by 500,000 in two years as exodus continues

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2023, 06:48:24 PM »
Apparently, Lightfoot wasn’t far enough to the left.😂

Haven’t seen Walter Sobchak around here lately. I’d imagine he’s not pleased.

Thin Lizzy, thanks for thinking about me, but I will be fine.

Just when you think the black community and liberal voters can't get any more retarded....boom, they outdo themselves.

This guy was elected Mayor because he promised at least $5 million dollars in reparations per person. People are rubbing their hands and counting on the money already. Practically a riot at University of Chicago last week and the media hid the story.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2023, 06:04:40 AM »
Thin Lizzy, thanks for thinking about me, but I will be fine.

Just when you think the black community and liberal voters can't get any more retarded....boom, they outdo themselves.

This guy was elected Mayor because he promised at least $5 million dollars in reparations per person. People are rubbing their hands and counting on the money already. Practically a riot at University of Chicago last week and the media hid the story.

Hard to tell whether something is real or satire these days.😂😥

The only possible bright side is that this guy is so bad that Chicago finally votes in a law and order or business friendly type. Of course, it will get worse before it gets better. Like death and taxes, a sure thing in life is that progressives fuck up everything they touch.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2023, 03:14:24 PM »
Johnson's plan to tackle soaring car thefts: Sue the automakers

https://www.chicagobusiness.com/politics/chicago-sues-kia-hyundai-over-rampant-car-thefts

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2023, 04:21:54 PM »
Despite there being a large percentage of mentally-challenged people (aka LeftLibs) out there, there is something else, much more sinister, influencing, shaping and steering our Western societies.

No doubt about it.

The common reference is George Soros, and he certainly is an evil and dastardly enemy, but this goes way beyond one man, and well beyond a few dozen individuals, as well.

Recently a ‘bigger brother (cannot recall who) said how no one truly in charge ever would show himself to the public.

Extremely on-point.

We are in the midst of a war.

These evil social engineers seek to destroy all that is decent, natural and civilized. They want complete subordination.

Do not give an inch.

It’s by inches they triumph.

Another fantastic post here by Fortress on this topic. Frankly, I'm surprised that no one quoted this post. It was first rate.

You are a board treasure, Fortress. Six feet, 280-lb, having previously buried up to 635-lb on the squat.

And extraordinarily ugly.  ;D

Your words, not mine.  :D :)