Author Topic: outta respect for wes  (Read 6940 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: outta respect for wes
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2024, 11:46:33 AM »
it's fucking impossible for me to choke down 10 oz 300 grams of chick breast so ima eat 7 oz 200 grams and wash it down with 2 grams eea's mixed in milk

since i'll have milk with all meals i can eliminate the potatoe and sunflower oil coz milk has all 3 marcos

so all i'll eat is chicken breast and milky with eea's added in

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2024, 12:29:16 PM »

Milk "weakens" the acid in your stomach so you won't digest your foods well.
Rather have tomatoes with your solid meals.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2024, 12:40:35 PM »

Milk "weakens" the acid in your stomach so you won't digest your foods well.
Rather have tomatoes with your solid meals.

tomatoes have no protien or fat

milk is a true super food as it has all 3 macros and in very good ratios

i'll take update pics every 3-4 days and analyze the situation to see if i'm getting rounder and drier and fuller or flatter and losing water volume in the muscle but i don't think that will happen coz only winny and mast remove water from inside the muscle

var puts water in the muscle and removes water from under the skin so it is a SUPER STERIOD

primo removes water from under the skin but does not put water inside the muscle so it is purely a cosmetic and not a real anabolic

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2024, 02:42:50 PM »
tomatoes have no protien or fat

milk is a true super food as it has all 3 macros and in very good ratios

i'll take update pics every 3-4 days and analyze the situation to see if i'm getting rounder and drier and fuller or flatter and losing water volume in the muscle but i don't think that will happen coz only winny and mast remove water from inside the muscle

var puts water in the muscle and removes water from under the skin so it is a SUPER STERIOD

primo removes water from under the skin but does not put water inside the muscle so it is purely a cosmetic and not a real anabolic

Raw milk, from a farm, is super food, supermarket milk is denatured and a bit it useless. Maybe this is not so severe where you're living but here in the west store bought milk is a no go... no matter how "organic".

Tomatoes help you digest your food better - that's, one of, the reason(s) for eating them.
If you add milk to your meals you're making hard for your body to dissolve all the stuff you're putting into.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2024, 02:49:12 PM »
Raw milk, from a farm, is super food, supermarket milk is denatured and a bit it useless. Maybe this is not so severe where you're living but here in the west store bought milk is a no go... no matter how "organic".

Tomatoes help you digest your food better - that's, one of, the reason(s) for eating them.
If you add milk to your meals you're making hard for your body to dissolve all the stuff you're putting into.

so if i add tomatoes with the milk it will help?

tomatoes are cheap so i can get them

was gonna go to the disco tonight but another one of my boring ass freinds bailed out and isn't going FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the party lifestyle is soooooooooo much fucking better in poland

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2024, 03:05:14 PM »
so if i add tomatoes with the milk it will help?

tomatoes are cheap so i can get them

was gonna go to the disco tonight but another one of my boring ass freinds bailed out and isn't going FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the party lifestyle is soooooooooo much fucking better in poland

Drink the milk on its own and wait two hours before eating anything - don't mix all the foods if possible.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2024, 03:12:57 PM »
Drink the milk on its own and wait two hours before eating anything - don't mix all the foods if possible.

i need to eat all marcos at one time it's the best way plus i gotta make sure each meal passes the 3 grams of leucine threshold

plus 4 feedings is enough and even superior even though i'm going with 3 feedings at the moment

i could get salmon to eat with the chicken breast to get total pro to 60 grams each feeding coz i cannot eat 300 grams of chick breast cant fucking choke that shit down

but i'd rather spend this cash on strippers then on salmon

salmon costs like 5 times the cost of chick breast per gram of pro that's just too damn much >:( >:( >:(

milk is bout the same price as chick breast per gram of pro

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2024, 03:21:28 PM »
i need to eat all marcos at one time it's the best way plus i gotta make sure each meal passes the 3 grams of leucine threshold

plus 4 feedings is enough and even superior even though i'm going with 3 feedings at the moment

i could get salmon to eat with the chicken breast to get total pro to 60 grams each feeding coz i cannot eat 300 grams of chick breast cant fucking choke that shit down

salmon costs like 5 times the cost of chick breast per gram of pro that's just too damn much >:( >:( >:(

You can skip the salmon, kind of, if you have access to butter from raw milk - you also have to think about your longevity.
Right now you're taking hormones and eating strange foods... this does not bode well for your future.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2024, 03:33:39 PM »

You need to make a life decision, muscle or paid for pussy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2024, 03:46:02 PM »
You can skip the salmon, kind of, if you have access to butter from raw milk - you also have to think about your longevity.
Right now you're taking hormones and eating strange foods... this does not bode well for your future.

Neither does 5 jack and cokes and 3 large beers

I'm going to the stripers right now but I will only drink zero energy drinks or water

I won't EVER weigh more than 180 that is the number one factor to longevity

Excess body weight=early death

My blood pressure is near perfect which is incredible as I drink tons of energy drinks

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2024, 03:55:24 PM »
You need to make a life decision, muscle or paid for pussy.

True but... VAR allows not perfect diet it is a wonder steroid I am SOOOOO FUCKING in love with her😍😍😍😍

I need to make cash and my friend is helping me to find an agent or marketer to get me online training clients I can make anywhere from 30-70 bucks an hour

As a teacher only 5-10 I must break through with my trainer biz

I put my teaching ad on classifieds so I'm waiting

I found a legit dating site where the girls actually want to meet and not scam you and I've matched with 8 so far and I just shoot the shit to figure them out my friend gave me very good tips that are working but sadly none of them are sexy enough for me to actually meet them and they are all 18-27 shit fucking sucks, 🤬🤬🤬

I need to get work and a fuck buddy or two and my beautiful baby boy husky

If I get this I will settle the fuck down and only train once a day not twice a day

Twice a day training is hinderng my progress but I am still making progress anyway

If I just trained once I'd make even better and faster progress but my crazy impliusivity will not allow me to fucking do so🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2024, 04:23:09 PM »
DJ,it`s not MY training thread....we`ve had many started by different people...but it has now become your personal daily diary and music thread.......also a photo album of skinny childlike women?.......drug regimens that change every 5th. fucking post.....and if you
say glass of milk for brekkie one more fucking time I`m headed for Siberia or whatever shithole you`re living in with my nikka knocker.

hahahaha Fantastic!  dj tries to extend some sort of limp wristed olive branch and wes says he wants to beat him with a club!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2024, 05:01:58 PM »
Eat some damn tuna instead of Salmon.

And, in fairness to DJ, he is making this thread and staying in it, which is a very nice and stand-up thing to do.  Hanky would NEVER do this, so I give DJ credit for this.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2024, 05:15:01 PM »
Eat some damn tuna instead of Salmon.

And, in fairness to DJ, he is making this thread and staying in it, which is a very nice and stand-up thing to do.  Hanky would NEVER do this, so I give DJ credit for this.

Thanks bro and not only staying with it but I will produce decent gains

Smaller tighter and narrower waist with broader shoulders and fuller pecs and arms😉

I hate tuna bro but I like white fish even though it's more expensive per gram of protein than chicken breast but not neatly as expensive as salmon

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2024, 09:51:13 PM »
Went to like 4.strip clubs and was rather disappointed ☹️

I'm gonna just stay up and drink my milk and take 50 mgs var and go train back

Last back wo my training weights went down so let's see what happens now...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2024, 10:35:10 PM »
You're worse than Hankins

You think you're the shit when it comes to training and looking good.

I think joswift has the right line of thinking - if dj181's self-promotion posts are all in this thread, we shouldn't be too hard on him. I mean, if he's spamming thread after thread, sure. But if he has one dedicated thread, I don't see the issue, personally.

Regarding dj181, in WHAT WORLD is this a bad physique?  ???

In Canada today, the average WOMAN weighs 167-lb, and 67% of people from Manitoba to Quebec are overweight or obese.

dj181 could walk into any gym, and be the leanest and most muscular person, likely 90% of the time. Certainly, that is true anywhere outside of the gym. But even in most public/commercial gyms, a person being this lean is going to stand out.

I get that there are Getbiggers who are bigger or leaner, or have been in the past. But to suggest DJ doesn't have an above average physique is a bit silly. Statistically, he does.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2024, 10:49:53 PM »
I think joswift has the right line of thinking - if dj181's self-promotion posts are all in this thread, we shouldn't be too hard on him. I mean, if he's spamming thread after thread, sure. But if he has one dedicated thread, I don't see the issue, personally.

Regarding dj181, in WHAT WORLD is this a bad physique?  ???

In Canada today, the average WOMAN weighs 167-lb, and 67% of people from Manitoba to Quebec are overweight or obese.

dj181 could walk into any gym, and be the leanest and most muscular person, likely 90% of the time. Certainly, that is true anywhere outside of the gym. But even in most public/commercial gyms, a person being this lean is going to stand out.

I get that there are Getbiggers who are bigger or leaner, or have been in the past. But to suggest DJ doesn't have an above average physique is a bit silly. Statistically, he does.

look man there are bout 20 pieces of fucking shit here that hate my fucking guts with a goddamn passion so they spew this fucking horseshit that my physique sucks

shit is fucking incredible man!!!!!!!!

this physique RIGHT NOW is in the top motherfuking 5% of ALL MEN WHO TRAIN TO LOOK GOOD YES MY PHYSIQUE IS THAT GOOD ;)

and here's the gig brother, i am going to develop this physique onto an even higher level of BEAUTY, AESTHETIC BEAUTY

wider shoudlers, smaller, slimmer, narrower and tighter wasit and fuller arms, pecs and wider lats

IT IS A DONE FUCKING DEAL BROTHER

I COULD BE A PHYSIQUE MODEL IF I WANTED TO ;)

and yep i do stand out in any gym i go to, peeps just stare in awe and my good bud told me like 5 dudes and 3 chicks said to him this guy looks great as they know he knows me so they ask him bout me like how i train what i eat etc

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2024, 10:58:15 PM »
I honestly wish YOU were in time out and Brian wasn't.

What? LOL! I had no idea.

PS - why are people being mean to dj181, and calling him an AIDS drinking degenerate? Etc.

Did he shit in someone's cereal?  ???

Not cool.

Maybe I missed something.

But we should stick with the facts - DJ is in above average shape. People aren't willing to admit this on here, just because they dislike someone. This is also why I'd prefer to hit a 405-lb bench this year than to get in top shape - weight lifted is objective. But physique quality is subjective. So someone can be in top shape, and people will still be talking trash. But if you get a 405 bench, you can't deny that objective achievement.

Getbig is way too harsh on people's physiques. And dj181's account is almost 16.5 years old. So presumably he's into his thirties now. For his age [35+, I'm guessing, based on account age], his physique is even more impressive.

But why are people being mean to him?  ??? Did I miss the thread where dj181 tortured somebody's kitten?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2024, 11:06:16 PM »

PS - why are people being mean to dj181, and calling him an AIDS drinking degenerate? Etc.

Not cool.

But we should stick with the facts - DJ is in above average shape. People aren't willing to admit this on here, just because they dislike someone. This is also why I'd prefer to hit a 405-lb bench this year than to get in top shape - weight lifted is objective. But physique quality is subjective. So someone can be in top shape, and people will still be talking trash. But if you get a 405 bench, you can't deny that objective achievement.

Getbig is way too harsh on people's physiques. And dj181's account is 20 years old. So presumably he's into his thirties now, if not age 40+. For his age, his physique is even more impressive.

But why are people being mean to him?  ??? Did I miss the thread where dj181 tortured somebody's kitten?

i'm 52 bro

and yep these pieces of fucking shit are vicious to me and i never say vicious shit to anyone else unless they shit with me, they also try and label my a fag or a pedofile, the fag shit is funny but the pedofile labelling is crossing the fucking line dude

i use my real life experiences to tell me how good or bad my physique is not words from these vicious hateful son a bitches, they think i buy and accept they shit they spew hahahahaha

i use thier hate to drive me to train even harder so i use and manipilate them and they don't even realize it they are such stupid sacks of worthless shit:D :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2024, 11:10:45 PM »
anyways i'm off to train lats and i will use thier blind hatred to drive my training intensity through the fucking roof ;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2024, 01:23:22 AM »
look man there are bout 20 pieces of fucking shit here that hate my fucking guts with a goddamn passion so they spew this fucking horseshit that my physique sucks

shit is fucking incredible man!!!!!!!!

I was about to say - what gives?

Thanks for letting me know.

this physique RIGHT NOW is in the top motherfuking 5% of ALL MEN WHO TRAIN TO LOOK GOOD YES MY PHYSIQUE IS THAT GOOD ;)

It's safe to say that your physique is in the Top 5% of the general population. To be in the Top 5% of people who train is a stricter list, as only 15-20% of people train. So to be in the Top 5% of people who train, you would need to be in the Top 1% - and even as high as the Top 0.75% of the overall population.

That would mean that you have the best physique out of out 100 men, up to as high as having the best physique out of 133 men [mathematically speaking].

I think it's pretty obvious your physique would be the best out of 20 random men - but to have the physique out of 133 men is a tougher standard.

But...you may be right. Even if you are in the Top 10% of men who train - that means out of a sample of 50 men, 10 of whom train, you would have the best physique out of that group of 50.

That's possible. So I'm not necessarily refuting your Top 5% of men who train statement. I have posted on here before that a 225-lb bench press is in the Top 1-3% of men who train. And that would be in the Top 0.15% to Top 0.6% of the entire population.

So a man bench pressing 225 is stronger than 99.4% - up to even 99.85% - of the population.

While physique judging is subjective, I think Getbig in general does not have a good grasp on what statistical norms are for gym outcomes.

and here's the gig brother, i am going to develop this physique onto an even higher level of BEAUTY, AESTHETIC BEAUTY

wider shoudlers, smaller, slimmer, narrower and tighter wasit and fuller arms, pecs and wider lats

IT IS A DONE FUCKING DEAL BROTHER

I COULD BE A PHYSIQUE MODEL IF I WANTED TO ;)

and yep i do stand out in any gym i go to, peeps just stare in awe and my good bud told me like 5 dudes and 3 chicks said to him this guy looks great as they know he knows me so they ask him bout me like how i train what i eat etc

That's believable to me.

I can show you videos of people doing this to me.

JustPlaneJane denies it up and down - meanwhile, I have video evidence. 😆😂

And you are MUCH leaner than me.

I don't see why you wouldn't be getting a lot of attention. Especially in a tank top, with a pump.

I don't know why that would surprise anyone.

Squadfather wouldn't get any attention - but he claimed to be 230-lb at 5'11", but in reality was a 330+lb tub of lard. He did mention a pencil-neck coming up to him once and making fun of his physique. That should have been the proof he was an out-of-shape fat-ass who lied about it for years.

Imagine claiming to be 230-lb while being a solid 100-lb heavier, with the entire disparity being body fat, lol. 😆

What I respect about you is that you post your actual pics, dj181. I appreciate that. 🙂

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2024, 02:30:29 AM »

I'm going to the stripers right now but I will only drink zero energy drinks or water

My blood pressure is near perfect which is incredible as I drink tons of energy drinks

Only drug that is allowed is pussy... all the other bullshit(energy drinks, coffee, alcohol, etc.) is off limits.

Breakfast
500ml of raw milk blended with 3 raw eggs, 1 banana, 3 strawberries, 1 tblsp honey, 2 tblsp coconut cream, 1 tblsp grapefruit juice

In Between
bodybuilding homo meals

Before Bed

2 eggs, 1tblsp honey, 1 teesp lemon, 2 tblsp butter from raw milk

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2024, 02:50:20 AM »

I'm around your age and getting lean and fit is the main thing. The people my age and more at work and full of aches, pains and medications.

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2024, 02:58:06 AM »

you are going to die very soon because of the carcinogens in energy drinks.  :) :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2024, 08:52:18 AM »

Not cool.

Getbig is way too harsh on people's physiques. And dj181's account is almost 16.5 years old. So presumably he's into his thirties now. For his age [35+, I'm guessing, based on account age], his physique is even more impressive.

DJ is in his 50's now and running around orgies doing drugs, banging other dudes wives, exposing himself to some highly homosexual situations and openly posting some debatable opinions on young women. He has the same ego about his physique as bhank does and he spazzes from steroid to steroid in every few posts.
I don't find him terrible. He should just admit and accept his homosexuality.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!