Author Topic: First Human to post using neuralink  (Read 692 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
First Human to post using neuralink
« on: March 23, 2024, 10:08:12 PM »

They actually did it!

This is the biggest news of our lifetime and will change the future of humans as we link with AI.

The first human test subject for neuralink posted on X yesterday using only their mind.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Re: First Human to post using neuralink
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 10:24:18 PM »

Sucks

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 10:55:59 PM »
Sucks

I dunno. It's fucking clever for sure. It's only reading though - wait till its writing memory.

Volunteers are nuts.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 05:41:20 AM »
I dunno. It's fucking clever for sure. It's only reading though - wait till its writing memory.

Volunteers are nuts.

Volunteers are quadriplegics

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 07:50:11 AM »
It is amazing.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2024, 09:01:14 AM »

Volunteers are quadriplegics
Yes, they asked them by saying "anyone who doesnt want to take part raise your hand"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2024, 12:57:16 AM »
Yes, they asked them by saying "anyone who doesnt want to take part raise your hand"
:D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2024, 02:48:58 AM »
Pretty crazy. Yeah I was thinking that also. Basically a step towards implanting memories and much more.

Good for him though because if they can do that, then surely there is a way to let him gain some type of increased mobility.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2024, 04:34:40 AM »
Pretty crazy. Yeah I was thinking that also. Basically a step towards implanting memories and much more.

Good for him though because if they can do that, then surely there is a way to let him gain some type of increased mobility.
Straight up Total Recall. Maybe some of these movies were not far off.....Imagine it gets to a point to where your actual body can be lying in a stasis, while in your mind your are living in a complete fantasy of your choosing.

In the future, they could have storage facilities housing people not wanting to live in the real world. An actual matrix.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2024, 04:53:52 AM »
Whatever the future boomer is, anti-teker, Lud-Xr, that's me.

I'm not having McDonalds ads pop up in my head in exchange for immediate access to some shitlib Futurepedia repository of social engineered fact-o-ganda.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2024, 04:54:59 AM »
I don’t buy it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2024, 05:02:36 AM »
I don’t buy it.

Yeah, quippy and scripted first post.

Dude's actual first words were "Wtf a quad-legic gotta do to get a goddamn handjob around here? 15 years is a little backed up!"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2024, 05:07:06 AM »
So Neuralink gave him the ability to transmit his thoughts onto words on a screen and somehow also gave him a sense of humor?

"1"

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2024, 08:18:08 AM »

Not even close, I haven't done any research on this, but I'm pretty sure it's very simple.

He describes it like the Force in Star Wars. Basically you spend months training your mind just to get the mouse to move up and down.

Again havent' done any research on it, but it's a very blunt tool. Granted if you need it a blunt tool is absolutely amazing.

Keep in mind Elon's enemies, now all of a sudden the left has to ally up with paralysis otherwise Elon wins, can't have that.

I can't wait for the day when the left and cancer become allies, because Elon has cured both.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2024, 11:23:33 AM »
I like how Elon had to tour Auschwitz with Shapiro because he liked the wrong post on his own site he paid 50 billion for. Otherwise he would have lost everything.

He promised to crack down on censorship.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2024, 12:15:34 PM »
I like how Elon had to tour Auschwitz with Shapiro because he liked the wrong post on his own site he paid 50 billion for. Otherwise he would have lost everything.

He promised to crack down on censorship.

That's a misleading thing with Shapiro. Elon did something socially retarded given his social circle.

Elon is a social retard, he did the not retarded thing to clarify who his allies are.

It's one thing to submit to your enemies it's another when some of your allies include powerful jews like Shapiro.

That's not a conspiracy that's having friends.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2024, 12:24:56 PM »
That's a misleading thing with Shapiro. Elon did something socially retarded given his social circle.

Elon is a social retard, he did the not retarded thing to clarify who his allies are.

It's one thing to submit to your enemies it's another when some of your allies include powerful jews like Shapiro.

That's not a conspiracy that's having friends.

Oh sure, I get it. But it's off-putting and sad, him having to humiliate himself and bend like that. Like, is the apology sincere? Of course not, everyone understands it, it can't be sincere with that amount of pressure. They just want to see him crawl. I don't know if Musk has had the obligatory photo-op at the wailing wall yet, I forget?

What do you think about Candace and her firing? I just saw she was fired for being antisemitic. Her doing that was also socially retarded but man, the controls are tight. :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2024, 03:33:59 PM »
Big Whiff - our very own Matt C figured out how to download everything he's thinking directly to this place a loooong time ago...

Our own Matty Mnemonic - but in reverse...

T