Author Topic: Need an advice (detox)  (Read 4467 times)

JohnDempsey13

• Getbig I
Need an advice (detox)
« on: July 07, 2018, 06:01:35 AM »
Me and my Misses have been thinking about that detox thing going on now, im not quite sure about this but my girlfriend keep spamming me, can i get some opinions?
ive been googling it a little bit and there are mixed opinions, various types of body detoxification processes, such as fast diets and intestinal cleansing, have become popular.

I don't mind further opinions(id be gratefull) but my lady already bought some red tea product, i dont really know,
website seems legit to me XxXxXx
and her friend also bought this product, but im still not sure about it, i will have a go if she let me Smiley
What you guys think about it?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Need an advice (detox)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 07:47:55 AM »
Me and my Misses have been thinking about that detox thing going on now, im not quite sure about this but my girlfriend keep spamming me, can i get some opinions?
ive been googling it a little bit and there are mixed opinions, various types of body detoxification processes, such as fast diets and intestinal cleansing, have become popular.

I don't mind further opinions(id be gratefull) but my lady already bought some red tea product, i dont really know,
website seems legit to me  XxXxXx
and her friend also bought this product, but im still not sure about it, i will have a go if she let me Smiley
What you guys think about it?

Solicitation is against site rules.  Had you read the terms of agreement, you'd know this.  Your account has been placed on a temporary ban in the event you'd like to become a contributing member.
: