Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Bret Contreras, also known as Mr. Cop A. Feel

(1/6) > >>

BBSSchlemiel:

See 7:38 mark.

Royalty:
The guy that made this video repeatedly talked about how “triggering” and inappropriate the content was... almost offering an apology in advance. He gave a disclaimer. Then he said that the video was not fact, but opinion. It was annoying just watching the build-up. I stopped watching because he took too long to get to the point.

BBSSchlemiel:

--- Quote from: Royalty on September 17, 2021, 03:23:16 AM ---The guy that made this video repeatedly talked about how “triggering” and inappropriate the content was... almost offering apology in advance. He gave a disclaimer. Then he said that the video was not fact but opinion. It was annoying just watching the build-up. I stopped watching because he took too long to get to the point.

--- End quote ---

Did you get to the 7:38 mark?

Thin Lizzy:

--- Quote from: BBSSchlemiel on September 17, 2021, 03:49:19 AM ---Did you get to the 7:38 mark?

--- End quote ---

The guy is a soy boy. He criticizes Brett for standing in front of the woman while she was doing squats. Would it be more appropriate to spot her from behind? He seems to indicate this is the case.

Dokey111:
no i didn't watch but it looks like incel vs. chad?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version