Author Topic: America Breeding young sluts - 90 Girls Pregnant At one Memphis High School  (Read 22534 times)

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
Well, how do we know that the girls are black or white? There are no pictures, du to them bring minors. You are making a assumption off of someone making a statement about Memphis, and presents that statement as fact. When he neither knows the makeup of the school, the girls pregnant or the true make up of the population of Memphis...

Kinda like those people who lept to the assumption that the AZ shooter was a Mexican.
Actually if you watched the video they showed you would see that the school was majority black attended. I could easily pull of statistics as well depending on what part of town thats in. Could be Orange Mound (where 3-6 mafia came from).Didn't look like it was around downtown Memphis. That would be Manassas high school

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Actually if you watched the video they showed you would see that the school was majority black attended. I could easily pull of statistics as well depending on what part of town thats in. Could be Orange Mound (where 3-6 mafia came from).Didn't look like it was around downtown Memphis. That would be Manassas high school
No, if you watched the video, you say "some' black kids outside, and you could also some some white kids outside... so in theory you could have a large pop of kids come out and congregate outside, and when the camera pans on them, giving the illusion that it could be majority black or majority white...to accept your first statement as fact,  then say that you easily pull stats, when you didn't say it at first...then say it COULD be Orange Mound, then go into "doesn't look like it was around downtown Memphis" (when you could 'easily" look up the school's district, and you said you were around the area for 12 yrs, meaning you would in theory know the area schools)...basically you are speculating, and really should say:

"I DON'T KNOW"

It's real easy to say...

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
No, if you watched the video, you say "some' black kids outside, and you could also some some white kids outside... so in theory you could have a large pop of kids come out and congregate outside, and when the camera pans on them, giving the illusion that it could be majority black or majority white...to accept your first statement as fact,  then say that you easily pull stats, when you didn't say it at first...then say it COULD be Orange Mound, then go into "doesn't look like it was around downtown Memphis" (when you could 'easily" look up the school's district, and you said you were around the area for 12 yrs, meaning you would in theory know the area schools)...basically you are speculating, and really should say:

"I DON'T KNOW"

It's real easy to say...
They're all black trust me  ;)  ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

The rapper, who was recently released from a psychiatric facility after pleading "mental incompetency" regarding a probation violation, had an ice cream cone tattooed onto his face Wednesday.

At least he's not a liar. 

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

"I DON'T KNOW"

It's real easy to say...

Demographics

As factories in the area began to close, the population of Frayser began to markedly dwindle in the 1970s and 80s, and it stands at 51,068 today. With a large majority of its residents earning incomes below the poverty line, only 6% holding college degrees, and a continued lack of business and industrial investment, the neighborhood is now one of the most economically depressed & highest crime-rated areas of Memphis.

As i said... trust me. It's 99% black  ;)

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
No, if you watched the video, you say "some' black kids outside, and you could also some some white kids outside... so in theory you could have a large pop of kids come out and congregate outside, and when the camera pans on them, giving the illusion that it could be majority black or majority white...to accept your first statement as fact,  then say that you easily pull stats, when you didn't say it at first...then say it COULD be Orange Mound, then go into "doesn't look like it was around downtown Memphis" (when you could 'easily" look up the school's district, and you said you were around the area for 12 yrs, meaning you would in theory know the area schools)...basically you are speculating, and really should say:

"I DON'T KNOW"

It's real easy to say...
http://www.publicschoolreview.com/school_ov/school_id/74457

School Overview:
Definition of Terms   
Frayser Middle/ High School
School Level   High school   
Grades Offered   Grades 8 - 12   
County    Shelby County, TN   
Students & Faculty      
Total Students   978 students   
% Male / % Female   48% / 52%   
Total Classroom Teachers   49 teachers   
Students by Grade   
Grade 8 - 4 students
Grade 9 - 289 students
Grade 10 - 270 students
Grade 11 - 261 students
Grade 12 - 148 students
Grade Not Listed - 6 students
This School
(TN) School Average
Teacher : Student Ratio   1:20    1:16
Students by Ethnicity   
This School
(TN) School Average
% American Indian   -   -
% Asian   -   1%
% Hispanic   -   3%
% Black   98%   24%
% White   1%   66%
% Unknown   1%

As i said.... trust me  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

School Overview:
Definition of Terms   
Students & Faculty      
Students by Grade   
Grade 8 - 4 students
Grade 9 - 289 students
Grade 10 - 270 students
Grade 11 - 261 students
Grade 12 - 148 students
This School
(TN) School Average
Students by Ethnicity   
This School
(TN) School Average
% Asian   -   1%
% Hispanic   -   3%
% Black   98%   24%
% White   1%   66%
% Unknown   1%

PWNT

Parker

• Getbig V

School Overview:
Definition of Terms   
Students & Faculty      
Students by Grade   
Grade 8 - 4 students
Grade 9 - 289 students
Grade 10 - 270 students
Grade 11 - 261 students
Grade 12 - 148 students
This School
(TN) School Average
Students by Ethnicity   
This School
(TN) School Average
% Asian   -   1%
% Hispanic   -   3%
% Black   98%   24%
% White   1%   66%
% Unknown   1%

that is what I wanted, you supported your argument...that is what I really cared about, 90 chicks in a memphis HS being preggers--please, I live in between Balt and Wash...nothing new.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
that is what I wanted, you supported your argument...that is what I really cared about, 90 chicks in a memphis HS being preggers--please, I live in between Balt and Wash...nothing new.

WHo's the girl under your screen name?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I was in Memphis International Airport a while back walking around and it dawned on me i was the only white person walking around. Memphis has changed alot since i lived there. It was a safe assumption

Parker

• Getbig V
WHo's the girl under your screen name?
Bebel Gilberto

[imghttp://10magazine.asia/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/10-04-10-bebel-gilberto1.jpg]http://[/img]

I was in Memphis International Airport a while back walking around and it dawned on me i was the only white person walking around. Memphis has changed alot since i lived there. It was a safe assumption
;D

What I was after is how many people present their statements as fact, which i am sometimes guilty of> But it creates is a dumbed down logic, but if one keeps a high expectation of their own argument, it makes others rise to the occasion, therefore raiing the intellectual level of the board...beyond name calling, and coming up with tons of gimmicks to argue with each other...

claymore

• Getbig IV
100% of kids at that Memphis High School  also qualify for the Gov. Free lunch food program ..... But i bet you 90% of those kids rock the new Jordens to school every day

Of coarse, same as "them" on food stamps buying all name brand products at the grocery store.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
Bebel Gilberto

[imghttp://10magazine.asia/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/10-04-10-bebel-gilberto1.jpg]http://[/img]

;D

What I was after is how many people present their statements as fact, which i am sometimes guilty of> But it creates is a dumbed down logic, but if one keeps a high expectation of their own argument, it makes others rise to the occasion, therefore raiing the intellectual level of the board...beyond name calling, and coming up with tons of gimmicks to argue with each other...

Do you have some good pics of Selita Ebanks?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
hood rats

w8m8

Nice to see the jew news networks are portraying the bullshit 'make them think its a white thing' vibe by way of illustrating the story with images of white girls   LOL

" Please white folks, please ignore all the figures on racial difference in relation to teen pregnancy ...  please don't look for supporting data ...  merely relax, absorb and assimilate every ounce of our kabbalist filth "

LOL
fuck off  ... dirty bastards 

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/01/14/teens-pregnant-menphis-high-school/?test=latestnews

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t772483/

Sounds like the case of the "redneck" with an AR-15 rifle at a Tea Party Rally.
Sure, it was a Black guy, but when the news crops off the head so viewers
"assume" it is a White Tea Party member, the propaganda is still the same.