Author Topic: Americans and beards....  (Read 24868 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: americans and beards....
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2011, 06:11:01 PM »
better with or without??

;D

FucK shaving!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2011, 06:11:58 PM »
better with or without??

;D

Dude don't you think you should edit out other people's faces?

I'm sure they don't want their face to be posted all over a gay muscle website.

Maybe you shoud be a bit more discreet? Posted your pics all over and admitting you're on gear. Kinda sloppy form.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2011, 06:12:36 PM »
BTW, tbombz... how many inches around is that head of yours?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2011, 06:13:00 PM »
better with or without??

;D

Barney Rubble looking hypertensive there

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2011, 06:17:00 PM »
 ;D  ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D 

Honestly?

with
  yeah i think so too.

ill take a recent pic this week and post it up.. thats only a couple days without shaving.. i usually let it grow for 2-3 weeks and shave it. then repeat. i dont trim, except the upper lip. hate mustaches.

newmom

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2011, 06:21:29 PM »
;D  ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D 

yeah i think so too.

ill take a recent pic this week and post it up.. thats only a couple days without shaving.. i usually let it grow for 2-3 weeks and shave it. then repeat. i dont trim, except the upper lip. hate mustaches.

Taylor is it? Don't grow a full beard and stuff. Keep it pretty much like the picture. Your're a good looking kid, all that facial hair will take away from that. With the pic ya posted you can still see features.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2011, 06:22:55 PM »

FucK shaving!!

Who's the fat black thing and the dude in the midle with the fucked up haircut ?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2011, 06:23:40 PM »
Beards are another favorite Homo-Erotic trigger in men.

Cara Roerich

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2011, 06:23:52 PM »
Taylor is it? Don't grow a full beard and stuff. Keep it pretty much like the picture. Your're a good looking kid, all that facial hair will take away from that. With the pic ya posted you can still see features.

fuck the geriatric T man. Grow to the fullest. Your body wants to, why restrain it?

I am a fitness.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2011, 06:24:59 PM »
Beards are another favorite Homo-Erotic trigger in men.

So what do you think a true straight male would look like?

I'm with you on the NFL being gay, but beards? I dunno about that, kinda stretching it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2011, 06:27:23 PM »
Haha "NFL being gay" hahahahaha!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2011, 06:29:00 PM »

It is pretty gay.

Just like you.

Cara Roerich

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2011, 06:29:48 PM »

How tall are u really? Alex's post made me laugh... I rarely laugh.. scroll up a little.
I am a fitness.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2011, 06:30:52 PM »

I'm with you on the NFL being gay, but beards? I dunno about that, kinda stretching it.
There is no such thing as Straight or Gay.

newmom

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2011, 06:31:04 PM »
How tall are u really? Alex's post made me laugh... I rarely laugh.. scroll up a little.

::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2011, 06:33:17 PM »

Oh please.  Excessive Facial and or Body hair is one of the hallmarks of Bears/MuscleFurs/Pigs etc...

You may not be consciously aware of that fact, but being bearded you have a much better chance of having a dick in your ass than I ever will with a shaved face.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2011, 06:33:29 PM »
i dont know, i like the beard most of the time.its real masculine. plus i have a little scarring on my face that it kinda hides too. you prefer "pretty boys"? whats your opinion of a beard on a guy like francois sagat?  

Who's the fat black thing and the dude in the midle with the fucked up haircut ?

LOL my hair does look fucked up there. overcompensating a desire to avoid appearing as if im "trying too hard" at the time.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2011, 06:34:16 PM »
Oh please.  Excessive Facial and or Body hair is one of the hallmarks of Bears/MuscleFurs/Pigs etc...

You may not be consciously aware of that fact, but being bearded you have a much better chance of having a dick in your ass than I ever will with a shaved face.
abeles putting the twinks in line..

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2011, 06:36:02 PM »

Insert old picture of adonis dressed in drag here ----------->

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2011, 06:36:58 PM »
abeles putting the twinks in line..
Someone has to do it.  I find it hard to believe that all these bearded men are clueless about the power their beards have over other men.

More men prefer a beard than women.  

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2011, 06:38:29 PM »
Pegg's beard is coming along very very well :)
I only wish I could let my beard grow like that I hate to shave!!!

newmom

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2011, 06:38:52 PM »
i dont know, i like the beard most of the time.its real masculine. plus i have a little scarring on my face that it kinda hides too. you prefer "pretty boys"? whats your opinion of a beard on a guy like francois sagat?  
LOL my hair does look fucked up there. overcompensating a desire to avoid appearing as if im "trying too hard" at the time.

Not sure where you got I prefer pretty boys, not my preference but if a dude is good looking I'll say he is. Define "pretty boy". This is francois? Nice butt, but if a dude has ripped tighty whities, that is not a good look. In all seriousness, I don't find him good looking at all

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2011, 06:39:03 PM »
Oh please.  Excessive Facial and or Body hair is one of the hallmarks of Bears/MuscleFurs/Pigs etc...

I don't know about that.

Lot's of guys with beards just do it because they are disheveled and too lazy to shave. Hippies and travelers and people like that.

At the moment i've got long hair and a beard, and i'm doing it for spiritual reasons. I just want to go natural kinda like what the rastas do.

It depends on what your clothes, hairstyle etc. looks like. Sometimes a beard can look really gay but it depends on other aspects of the appearance.

As for body hair. That's just genetic. Some people are just hairy and some aren't. It's beyond a person's control, so it seems stupid to consider it gay either way. That's like saying "blonde hair is gay", or "brown eyes are gay".

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2011, 06:41:39 PM »
Pegg's beard is coming along very very well :)
I only wish I could let my beard grow like that I hate to shave!!!

How many years is he serving ?  :D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2011, 06:42:59 PM »
I don't know about that.

Lot's of guys with beards just do it because they are disheveled and too lazy to shave. Hippies and travelers and people like that.

At the moment i've got long hair and a beard, and i'm doing it for spiritual reasons. I just want to go natural kinda like what the rastas do.

It depends on what your clothes, hairstyle etc. looks like. Sometimes a beard can look really gay but it depends on other aspects of the appearance.

As for body hair. That's just genetic. Some people are just hairy and some aren't. It's beyond a person's control, so it seems stupid to consider it gay either way. That's like saying "blonde hair is gay", or "brown eyes are gay".

Is there anything you dont have an opinion about?