Author Topic: Thought to ponder! ...?  (Read 10094 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Thought to ponder! ...?
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006, 09:34:55 AM »
well how about this...

yanno out in free space there is no such thing is empty space..."Virtual" YES "virtual" (make believe) particles pop out and annilihate eacother all the time (a particle and its anti particle)..however we DO measure the gamma ray bursts given out when this happens..and black holes are detected because of such ...
Thanks for sharing that info... interesting stuff.
But I fail to see how the mouse example would have anything to do with quantum physics?
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 09:40:43 AM »
Thanks for sharing that info... interesting stuff.
But I fail to see how the mouse example would have anything to do with quantum physics?

the basic principle of quantum mechanix says that a particle exists in all states at the same time..

ie

a particle does not travel from point a to point b...it exists in all possible positions between point a and b...ONLY when you observe it its forced to chose a place somewhere between point a and point b..and the probability of finding it in a particular place changes..

carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2006, 09:44:19 AM »
the basic principle of quantum mechanix says that a particle exists in all states at the same time..

ie

a particle does not travel from point a to point b...it exists in all possible positions between point a and b...ONLY when you observe it its forced to chose a place somewhere between point a and point b..and the probability of finding it in a particular place changes..

alright... lets just understand that I've got some readin to do on this shit  ;D

was that chinese, or japanese?
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2006, 09:56:16 AM »
alright... lets just understand that I've got some readin to do on this shit  ;D

was that chinese, or japanese?

watch the vid..its MUCH easier to get that way
carpe` vaginum!