Author Topic: This b-tch shit on the floor!  (Read 6619 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
This b-tch shit on the floor!
« on: August 14, 2006, 08:31:36 AM »
I am somewhat ashamed to admit this but I watched "Flavor of Love", the dating show with Flavor Flav from Public Enemy.  In all honesty, it is very entertaining.  Some of these girls are unbelievable, especially the crazy and ghetto ones.  Sad comment on our society but entertaining to see. 

Anyway, at the end of the first show, the girls were all gathered around flav and noticed a rancid odor.  They saw a pile of feces on the floor of the living room, then looked up the stairs and saw more leading up to the bathroom.  A truely proud moment in tv history!  As the cameras later revielved, one of the fat chicks couldn't hold it and took emptied her bowels in the living room.  She then scurried up the stairs attempting to use the facilities but left another odiferous deposit.  When everyone figured out what had happened, they followed Flav up the stairs and confronted this girl (knicknamed "somethin") in the bathroom.  Her responce....."It could happen to anyone".   Sure sweatheart....people shit on the floor and stairs all the time!

body88

Re: This b-tch shit on the floor!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 08:33:01 AM »
AAAHAHAHHAH

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 08:37:30 AM »
Damn... and I'm even embarassed to admit I had to dash into the woods for a shit after a night out.

This chick is full-o-class! One for toxic right there!

They should of spared her dignity tho... that was low of them following the evidence to the perpetrator.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 08:38:09 AM »
HAHAHAAAHHAAHAHA  ;D

WTF?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 08:47:46 AM »
One for toxic right there!

<ahem>

as far as i'm concerned..girls dont poop...

i very nearly dumped my previous girl friend when the idiot did a cheer in front of me and farted in the middle  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 08:49:42 AM »
Hahaha

It's funny when some stuck up bitch coughs or laughs, with a fart included in the package.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 08:53:03 AM »
Hahaha

It's funny when some stuck up bitch coughs or laughs, with a fart included in the package.

lol...yeah...hasn't happened around me in a while...  :(
carpe` vaginum!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 09:52:58 AM »
wasnt she wearing pants  ???
how the hell did it get on the floor? did she just drop her gear and let it go as she was running to the can  :-\ :-[ :-X

i guess shitting on the floor in a house full of people and CAMERAS is much less embarrasing than shittin your pants  ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 09:55:23 AM »
I thought about that too.  She was wearing a skirt and I assume she didn't have underware on.  They showed a different camera angle later and you could see her scurrying up the stairs.  She was shitting on the run.  Talented!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 09:57:23 AM »
I thought about that too.  She was wearing a skirt and I assume she didn't have underware on.  They showed a different camera angle later and you could see her scurrying up the stairs.  She was shitting on the run.  Talented!

did she at least get kicked off the show?
carpe` vaginum!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 10:05:32 AM »
another thing....why the hell didnt she go when she had too >:(

wtf is wrong with people

i wonder if this is like other game shows...when you loose you get parting gifts
year supply of DEPENDS  ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 10:26:13 AM »
No, thats the ridiculous part.  She is still on the damn show!  She repeated her excuse "It could happen to anyone" a million times.  I guess flav felt bad for her or something and kept her. 
She didn't even use a medical excuse or anything.  Just plain old shit on the floor....ya know...could happen to anyone.

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 10:44:52 PM »

<ahem>

as far as i'm concerned..girls dont poop...

i very nearly dumped my previous girl friend when the idiot did a cheer in front of me and farted in the middle  >:(

LOL

same way

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2006, 10:12:01 AM »
Back in the 80's Alexis Arguello fought Cornelius Boza Edwards on ABC Wide World of Sports.  The body beating was so bad that Arguello dished out that it actually made Boza Edwards $hit his white trunks on live TV.  A truly distugting moment in sports history, but a beautiful body beating by Arguello.  Talk about getting the $hit knocked out of you.  I saw it.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio