Author Topic: Ventrogluteal Injection  (Read 3386 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Ventrogluteal Injection
« on: October 24, 2020, 09:59:08 AM »
Anyone use this spot to inject? I recently started using this site. Sometimes I’m left with pip sometimes I’m fine. Opinions on the site?
T

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Ventrogluteal Injection
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 06:23:06 PM »
where exactly is that site? hip area? ive hit everywhere but that one..

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 07:14:30 PM »
where exactly is that site? hip area? ive hit everywhere but that one..
Yes, hip area. No nerves or major arteries. I need to give shoulders a break. I’ve hit a lot of areas, shoulders and ventro being easiest to hit. I have gotten soreness on several shots though.
T

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 03:31:32 AM »
ventroglute best injection spot  ;)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 01:50:23 PM »
My favorite spot, super easy.

Been shooting there for 10+ years.

Delts/glutes/hips, that's the only places i shoot anymore.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 08:20:39 AM »
My favorite spot, super easy.

Been shooting there for 10+ years.

Delts/glutes/hips, that's the only places i shoot anymore.

did my first ventro injection last night.. lol, wheres that site been for the last 20 years..  just as easy as quads but without the irritation... so nice to do an injection that doesnt crackle n pop on the way in.... thanks fellas

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2020, 02:31:08 PM »
did my first ventro injection last night.. lol, wheres that site been for the last 20 years..  just as easy as quads but without the irritation... so nice to do an injection that doesnt crackle n pop on the way in.... thanks fellas
Crackle an pop, know it too well, scar tissue. Did a shot last night and I have pip today, it’s not the gear?? Not sure wth is happening.
T

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2020, 05:16:44 AM »
Crackle an pop, know it too well, scar tissue. Did a shot last night and I have pip today, it’s not the gear?? Not sure wth is happening.

what are you shooting?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2020, 12:51:04 PM »
what are you shooting?
The same TE I’ve been shooting for a long time. The only thing I think I may be doing is moving the needle too much causing the soreness.
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2020, 04:32:03 PM »
The same TE I’ve been shooting for a long time. The only thing I think I may be doing is moving the needle too much causing the soreness.

I still get what i call "bad shots" every now and then.  Sometimes you move the needle a bit too much or get close to a nerve.

I stopped shooting quads because i seemed to always get near a nerve or have a good "bleeder".  There is a sweet spot at the upper/outer area of the quads, but yeah it makes noise when i push the needle in there because it's been shot a few too many times.  I used that spot when i used to shoot 3cc at a time.  :D

Glutes and hips seen to be the easiest to avoid scar tissue, my delts have quite a bit too.  Been shooting front delts off and on as well.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2020, 06:13:17 PM »
i like to hit the bis n tris when im lean.. get that freak look for a couple days at least...side delts too.. this fuckin ventro site it fuckin great tho!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2020, 06:22:55 PM »

im thinking about brewing my own shit again.. outside of strango, my own shit was the best i ever used pip wise.. 2%ba 20%bb cottonseed oil... test was 250mg, deca 200, tren was 100...  i couldnt tell you the reason outside of the cottonseed oil... the shit ive gotten these past years has all knotted me up.. gotta be the solvents... you can shoot everything thru a slin pin these days... no way with oil i was using.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2020, 12:34:33 AM »
VG is awesome! Just to be safe pin more posterior bc if you go too far anterior it can leak into your  hip flexor which is a week long nightmare of limping around!