Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Andrew Huberman...mental case

<< < (7/7)

Skeletor:

--- Quote from: Tapeworm on March 27, 2024, 10:58:10 PM ---Women imo are hardwired for social standing as a function of their relationship to others because they can't gain it by fighting a war, plowing a field, etc. Being well liked rather than of daily practical use was their ticket to survival. That's why they enjoy nonproductive interactions about nothing of substance and they freak the fuck out over social slights that have no bearing on their quality of life.

Guys think (correctly) that social worth results from merit. Women think it comes from people seeing other people treat her like she has value. Basically they're like chickens.

Yes, exceptions.

--- End quote ---

Great post.

Sandrock:

--- Quote from: Van_Bilderass on March 27, 2024, 08:56:08 PM ---He never put anything unhealthy food-wise in his mouth according to the chicks, never drank alcohol, had an obession with how unhealthy alcohol is even in moderate amounts, demanded the same food discipline from the chicks (though they were like that even before), pretty insufferable, anal repressive,
shit imo.

--- End quote ---

Brutal Freudian slip.  I bet your anus has never been repressed, Van Faginass. :D

In that pic, Huberman looks kind of Dorian Yatesish in the face/Doz Schnoz.

Van_Bilderass:

--- Quote from: Sandrock on March 28, 2024, 04:59:30 PM ---Brutal Freudian slip.  I bet your anus has never been repressed, Van Faginass. :D

--- End quote ---

I don't immediately understand what you're saying. I slipped how? ???

As you know, anal repressive is a pseudo-scientific term used by Freud. I called him that because he sounds so "anal" about things. Googling now I may have used the wrong word, "anal retentive," not repressive.

"In the classical psychoanalytic theory of Sigmund Freud, a phase of the anal stage in which pleasure is obtained by retaining feces, thereby defying the parent, and in which the sadistic instinct is linked to possession and control of the object. Fixation at this phase results in an adult anal personality."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version