Author Topic: Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.  (Read 3696 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2021, 03:04:38 AM »
Prob shouldn't document my psychological ups and downs or whereabouts here! Arrived at my new home now for the next year. Fun times.
Getbig is great therapy.  You get a dose of reality instead of the fantasy you get everywhere else.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2021, 04:05:15 AM »
Getbig is great therapy.  You get a dose of reality instead of the fantasy you get everywhere else.

I think it's the opposite for me. It's a great place to take the piss out of each other and say stupid shit. Although it's also hilarious when some deluded bodybuilder turns up and gets torn apart, lol.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2021, 06:45:56 AM »
Had an armed militia visit me today - but thankfully not to shove me into an orange jumpsuit and decapitate me. Just wanted me to take a look at a bomb they found. Also skipping chest day today because I can't be bothered.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2021, 12:08:34 PM »
Had an armed militia visit me today - but thankfully not to shove me into an orange jumpsuit and decapitate me. Just wanted me to take a look at a bomb they found. Also skipping chest day today because I can't be bothered.
Were they "White Nationalists?"

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2021, 01:24:20 PM »
Were they "White Nationalists?"

Unfortunately not. They sped over in a pick up mounted with a .50 cal and I thought I might be in the shit for a minute. Some absolute fagget just set fireworks off right outside in the street, too, and I've woken up rather abruptly now, lol.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2021, 11:22:00 PM »
I love the hardman martial artist and pussy slayer gimmicks that crop up on Getbig. They always crack me up. Tunza Muscle, as much as it pains me to agree with Canning, was God-tier. And the story one guy wrote claiming to be a bodybuilder with two master's degrees who had some other man's kid say 'I wish you were my dad' in front of him still makes me laugh.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2021, 09:21:05 AM »
I love the hardman martial artist and pussy slayer gimmicks that crop up on Getbig. They always crack me up. Tunza Muscle, as much as it pains me to agree with Canning, was God-tier. And the story one guy wrote claiming to be a bodybuilder with two master's degrees who had some other man's kid say 'I wish you were my dad' in front of him still makes me laugh.
This is the land of giants.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2021, 05:44:28 AM »
Chewed some khat for the first time today, just for the bants. Only nibbled a tiny bit just to taste it, but it wasn't unpleasant. I can see why lots of people like it.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2021, 01:58:19 AM »
Lately I've been feeling compelled to step into a boxing ring and damage some more brain cells. I hoped this aspect of myself would diminish with age, but it only seems to escalate. Maybe I'll take on a transgender in da cage.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2021, 02:51:54 AM »
Lately I've been feeling compelled to step into a boxing ring and damage some more brain cells. I hoped this aspect of myself would diminish with age, but it only seems to escalate. Maybe I'll take on a transgender in da cage.
Just read Getbig everyday.  That damages enough brain cells.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2021, 03:18:59 AM »
Been YouTubing a lot of Indian head bobbling today. You can always count on them for morale.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2021, 06:18:05 AM »
It's kicking off big time today while I'm trying to sunbathe. Small arms, rockets, mortars, etc. I feel that if I could just add a few inches to my arms, I'd be able to bring all parties to the table for peace talks.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2021, 12:34:35 PM »
It's kicking off big time today while I'm trying to sunbathe. Small arms, rockets, mortars, etc. I feel that if I could just add a few inches to my arms, I'd be able to bring all parties to the table for peace talks.
Big arms cure many ills.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2021, 09:19:36 PM »
Big arms cure many ills.

They're a universally respected attribute for sure. Everyone wants to know the secret to big arms.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2021, 08:51:01 AM »
They're a universally respected attribute for sure. Everyone wants to know the secret to big arms.
The secret is that most can't build them.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2021, 05:21:32 AM »
Michael Bolton is a living legend. Not only is his vocal range amazing, but he's clearly a shagger of biblical proportions. While all the men were busy mocking his admittedly abominable mullet, he was banging the living hell out of probably every housewife in America throughout the 1980s. I tip my hat to the man.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2021, 09:08:21 AM »
Michael Bolton is a living legend. Not only is his vocal range amazing, but he's clearly a shagger of biblical proportions. While all the men were busy mocking his admittedly abominable mullet, he was banging the living hell out of probably every housewife in America throughout the 1980s. I tip my hat to the man.
There is no doubt he gets lots of poon.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • OK, I'll help - on one condition...
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2021, 04:42:19 PM »

I had no idea

Talking of mullets, was that a mullet that Bumstead was rocking at the Olympia?  Maybe they're making a comeback - who's with me..?
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2021, 04:49:01 PM »
I slept too late this morning. Gotta quit this. Life's to short to spend a lot of time in bed....sleeping, that is.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2021, 10:26:53 PM »
I had no idea

Talking of mullets, was that a mullet that Bumstead was rocking at the Olympia?  Maybe they're making a comeback - who's with me..?

I think I saw that guy rocking one, yeah.  I'm entirely committed to forming a gang of mullet-sporting Getbig trolls.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2021, 02:06:35 AM »
I slept too late this morning. Gotta quit this. Life's to short to spend a lot of time in bed....sleeping, that is.
Sleeping is the ultimate relaxation.  Most don't get enough.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2021, 01:55:43 PM »
Sleeping is the ultimate relaxation.  Most don't get enough.

It is not so much how long you sleep as how deep you sleep. Power naps are great!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2021, 03:24:28 PM »
It is not so much how long you sleep as how deep you sleep. Power naps are great!
Yes, they are.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2021, 06:08:14 AM »
Finally managed to get a decent Wi-Fi signal and watch the Fury vs Wilder fight. Amazing. I'm very happy for Fury. He's always been unashamedly true to himself. I remember years ago everyone used to trash him on here. I always thought he was going to be great. Now I think it's fair to say he's one of the UK's all-time greats.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2021, 10:21:03 AM »
Finally managed to get a decent Wi-Fi signal and watch the Fury vs Wilder fight. Amazing. I'm very happy for Fury. He's always been unashamedly true to himself. I remember years ago everyone used to trash him on here. I always thought he was going to be great. Now I think it's fair to say he's one of the UK's all-time greats.
For it's size, the UK produces some great boxers.